Results of the study of magnetic properties of nanocomposite samples (CoFeZr)x(CaF2)(100 - x) (31 at.% ≤ x ≤ 47 at.%) produced in argon (Ar) and argon with oxygen (Ar with O2) sputtering atmosphere are presented in this paper. The magnetic resonance spectroscopy at room temperature using continuous wave X-band electron spin resonance (ESR) was used for analysis of samples magnetic properties. After analysis it is established that in the case of samples produced in argon sputtering atmosphere the value of g increases with the rise of metal content and for samples produced in argon with oxygen atmosphere the value g decrease with the rise of x. Such a behavior of g(x) is explained by the presence of core-shell structure of NPs represented by ferromagnetic core and antiferromagnetic core that results in quenching of orbital motion of electrons.
2. Pogrebnjak, A. D., V. M. Beresnev, K. V. Smyrnova, Y. O. Kravchenko, P. V. Zukowski, and G. G. Bondarenko, "The influence of nitrogen pressure on the fabrication of the two-phase superhard nanocomposite (TiZrNbAlYCr)N coatings," Materials Letters, Vol. 211, 316-318, 2018. doi:10.1016/j.matlet.2017.09.121
3. Pogrebnjak, A., V. Ivashchenko, O. Bondar, V. Beresnev, O. Sobol, K. Zal¸eski, S. Jurga, E. Coy, P. Konarski, and B. Postolnyi, "Multilayered vacuum-arc nanocomposite TiN/ZrN coatings before and after annealing: Structure, properties, first-principles calculations," Materials Characterization, Vol. 134, 55-63, 2017. doi:10.1016/j.matchar.2017.10.016
4. Bayev, V., E. Streltsov, M. Milosavljevic, M. Malashchonak, A.Maximenko, T. N. Koltunowicz, P. Zukowski, and K. Kierczynski, "Magnetic anisotropy in bicomponent self-assembled Ni and Ni-Pd nanowires studied by magnetic resonance spectroscopy," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 51, No. 10, 2300307, 2015. doi:10.1109/TMAG.2015.2445733
5. Gubin, S. P., Y. A. Koksharov, G. B. Khomutov, and G. Y. Yurkov, "Magnetic nanoparticles: Preparation, structure and properties," Russian Chemical Reviews, Vol. 74, No. 6, 489-520, 2005. doi:10.1070/RC2005v074n06ABEH000897
6. Respaud, M., J. Broto, H. Rakoto, A. R. Fert, L. Thomas, B. Barbara, M. Verelst, E. Snoeck, P. Lecante, A. Mosset, J. Osuna, T. Ould Ely, C. Amiens, and B. Chaudret, "Surface effects on the magnetic properties of ultrafine cobalt particles," Physical Review B — Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, Vol. 57, No. 5, 2925-2935, 1998. doi:10.1103/PhysRevB.57.2925
7. Partyka, J., P. Zukowski, P. Wegierek, M. Kowalski, Y. Sidorenko, V. Stelmakh, N. Lapchuk, and E. Shumskaya, "Magnetic properties of semiconducting compounds: Cd1−xFexTe and Cd1−xMnxTe," Optoelectronic and Electronic Sensors V, Editor, Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 5124, 120-124, 2003. doi:10.1117/12.517067
8. Kumar, D., J. Narayan, A. V. Kvit, A. K. Sharma, and J. Sankar, "High coercivity and superparamagnetic behavior of nanocrystalline iron particles in alumina matrix," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 232, No. 3, 161-167, 2001. doi:10.1016/S0304-8853(01)00191-3
9. Wang, C., Y. Rong, and T. Y. H. (Xu Zuyao), "Key role in giant magnetoresistance of granular films: Single-domain ferromagnetic granules," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 305, No. 2, 310-314, 2006. doi:10.1016/j.jmmm.2006.01.016
10. Dempsey, N. M., L. Ranno, D. Givord, J. Gonzalo, R. Serna, G. T.Fei, A. K. Petford-Long, R. C. Doole, and D. E. Hole, "Magnetic behavior of Fe:Al2O3 nanocomposite films produced by pulsed laser deposition," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 90, No. 12, 6268-6274, 2001. doi:10.1063/1.1415054
11. Zhu, T. and Y. J. Wang, "Enhanced tunneling magnetoresistance of (formula presented) granular films in the coulomb blockade regime," Physical Review B — Condensed Matter and Materials Physics, Vol. 60, No. 17, 11918-11921, 1999. doi:10.1103/PhysRevB.60.11918
12. Mitani, S., S. Takahashi, K. Takanashi, K. Yakushiji, S.Maekawa, and H. Fujimori, "Enhanced magnetoresistance in insulating granular systems: Evidence for higher-order tunneling," Physical Review Letters, Vol. 81, No. 13, 2799-2802, 1998. doi:10.1103/PhysRevLett.81.2799
13. Judy, J. H., "Advancements in PMR thin-film media," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 287, 16-26, 2005. doi:10.1016/j.jmmm.2004.10.004
14. Timopheev, A. A., S.M. Ryabchenko, V. M. Kalita, A. F. Lozenko, P. A. Trotsenko, O. V. Stognei, and A. V. Sitnikov, "Growth-induced perpendicular anisotropy of grains in Co-Al-O nanogranular ferromagnetic films," Physics of the Solid State, Vol. 53, No. 3, 494-503, 2011. doi:10.1134/S1063783411030309
15. Ivanov, V. E., "Mixed magnetooptical contrast induced by an inhomogeneous magnetic field in metal films with planar anisotropy," Technical Physics Letters, Vol. 35, No. 5, 435-439, 2009. doi:10.1134/S1063785009050150
16. Ivanov, V. E., "Visualization of nonuniform magnetic fields by gadolinium-cobalt amorphous films," Physics of Metals and Metallography, Vol. 105, No. 5, 453-459, 2008. doi:10.1134/S0031918X08050050
17. Kalinin, Y. E., A. T. Ponomarenko, A. V. Sitnikov, and O. V. Stognej, "Granular metal-insulator nanocomposites with amorphous structure," Fizika i Khimiya Obrabotki Materialov, No. 5, 14-20, 2001.
18. Zolotukhin, I. V., Y. U. E. Kalinin, A. T. Ponomarenko, V. G. Shevchenko, A. V. Sitnikov, O. V. Stognei, and O. Figovsky, "Metal-dielectric nanocomposites with amorphous structure," Journal of Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites, Vol. 2, No. 1, 23-24, 2006.
19. Himpsel, F. J., J. E. Ortega, G. J. Mankey, and R. F. Willis, "Magnetic nanostructures," Advances in Physics, Vol. 47, No. 4, 511-597, 1998. doi:10.1080/000187398243519
20. Kasiuk, J. V., J. A. Fedotova, J. Przewoznik, J. Zukrowski, M. Sikora, C. Kapusta, A. Grce, and M. Milosavljevic, "Growth-induced non-planar magnetic anisotropy in FeCoZr-CaF2 nanogranular films: Structural and magnetic characterization," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 116, No. 4, 044301, 2014. doi:10.1063/1.4891016
21. Kasiuk, J. V., J. A. Fedotova, J. Przewoznik, C. Kapusta, M. Sikora, J. Zukrowski, A. Grce, and M. Milosavljevic, "Oxidation controlled phase composition of FeCo(Zr) nanoparticles in CaF2 matrix," Materials Characterization, Vol. 113, 71, 2016. doi:10.1016/j.matchar.2016.01.010
22. Weil, J. A. and J. R. Bolton, Electron Paramagnetic Resonance: Elementary Theory and Practical Applications, 592, Wiley, New York, 1994.
23. Koltunowicz, T. N., P. Zukowski, J. Sidorenko, V. Bayev, J. A. Fedotova, M. Opielak, and A. Marczuk, "Ferromagnetic resonance spectroscopy of CoFeZr-Al2O3 granular films containing ‘FeCo core — oxide shell’ nanoparticles," Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, Vol. 421, 98-102, 2017. doi:10.1016/j.jmmm.2016.08.016
24. Saad, A. M., A. K. Fedotov, J. A. Fedotova, I. A. Svito, B. V. Andrievsky, Y. E. Kalinin, V. V. Fedotova, V. Malyutina-Bronskaya, A. A. Patryn, A. V. Mazanik, and A. V. Sitnikov, "Characterization of (Co0.45Fe0.45Zr0.10)x(Al2O3)1−xnanocomposite films applicable as spintronic materials," Physica Status Solidi C – Current Topics in Solid State Physics, Vol. 3, No. 5, 1283, 2006.
25. Fedotova, J. A., J. Przewoznik, C. Kapusta, M. Milosavljevic, J. V. Kasiuk, J. Zukrowski, M. Sikora, A. A. Maximenko, D. Szepietowska, and K. P. Homewood, "Magnetoresistance in FeCoZr-Al2O3 nanocomposite films containing metal coreoxide shell nanogranules," Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, Vol. 44, No. 49, 495001, 2011. doi:10.1088/0022-3727/44/49/495001
26. Fedotova, J. A., "Tailored magnetic and electric states in 3d-metal-insulator films: Characterization and applications," Acta Physica Polonica A, Vol. 125, No. 4, 944-952, 2014. doi:10.12693/APhysPolA.125.944
27. Fedotova, J., J. Kasiuk, J. Przewoznik, C. Kapusta, I. Svito, Y. Kalinin, and A. Sitnikov, "Effect of oxide shells on the magnetic and magnetotransport characteristics of oxidized FeCoZr nanogranules in Al2O3," Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 509, No. 41, 9869-9875, 2011. doi:10.1016/j.jallcom.2011.07.066
28. Cullity, B. D. and C. D. Graham, "Introduction to Magnetic Materials," John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 544, 2008.
29. Landau, L. D. and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continuous Media (Second Edition Revised and Enlarged), Pergamon, Amsterdam, 1984.
30. Nibarger, J. P., R. Lopusnik, Z. Celinski, and T. J. Silva, "Variation of magnetization and the Lande g factor with thickness in Ni-Fe films," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 83, No. 1, 93-95, 2003. doi:10.1063/1.1588734
31. Vyzulin, S. A., E. V. Lebedeva, A. V. Maksimochkina, N. S. Perov, N. E. Syr’ev, and I. T. Trofimenko, "Peculiarities of the ferromagnetic resonance in multilayer CoFeZr-α-Si films," Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences: Physics, Vol. 71, No. 5, 673-676, 2007. doi:10.3103/S106287380705022X