1. Robinson, M. P., J. D. Turner, D. W. P. Thomas, J. F. Dawson, M. D. Ganley, A. C. Marvin, S. J. Porter, T. M. Benson, and C. Christopoulos, "Shielding effectiveness of a rectangular enclosure with a rectangular aperture," Electronics Letters, Vol. 32, No. 17, 1559-1560, Aug. 1996.
2. Robinson, M. P., T. M. Benson, C. Christopoulos, J. F. Dawson, M. D. Ganley, A. C. Marvin, S. J. Porter, and D. W. P. Thomas, "Analytical formulation for the shielding effectiveness of enclosures with apertures," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 40, No. 3, 240-248, Aug. 1998.
3. Dehkhoda, P., A. Tavakoli, and R.Moini, "An efficient and reliable shielding effectiveness evaluation of a rectangular enclosure with numerous apertures," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 50, No. 1, 208-212, Feb. 2008.
4. Park, H. H. and H. J. Eom, "Electromagnetic penetration into a rectangular cavity with multiple rectangular apertures in a conducting plane," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 42, No. 3, 303-307, Aug. 2000.
5. Bahadorzadeh Ghandehari, M., M. Naser-Moghaddasi, and A. R. Attari, "Improving of shielding effectiveness of a rectangular metallic enclosure with aperture by using extra wall," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 1, 45-50, 2008.
6. Wallyn, W., D. De Zutter, and H. Rogier, "Prediction of the shielding and resonant behavior of multisection enclosures based on magnetic current modeling," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 44, No. 1, 130-138, Feb. 2002.
7. Edrisi, M. and A. Khodabakhshian, "Simple methodology for electric and magnetic shielding effectiveness computation of enclosures for electromagnetic compatibility use," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 8, 1051-1060, 2006.
8. Jiao, C., X. Cui, L. Li, and H. Li, "Subcell FDTD analysis of shielding effectiveness of a thin-walled enclosure with an aperture," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, Vol. 42, No. 4, 1075-1078, Apr. 2006.
9. Li, M., K. P. Ma, D. M. Hockanso, J. L. Drewniak, T. H. Hubing, and T. P. Van Doren, "Numerical and experimental corroboration of an FDTD thin-slot model for slots near corners of shielding enclosures," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 39, No. 3, 225-232, 1997.
10. Edelvik, F. and T. Weiland, "Stable modeling of arbitrarily oriented thin slots in the FDTD method," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 47, No. 3, 440-446, Aug. 2005.
11. Chen, C. C., "Transmission of microwave through perforated flat plates of finite thickness," IEEE Trans. Microwave. Theory Tech., Vol. 21, No. 1, 1-6, Jan. 1973.
12. Wallyn, W., D. De Zutter, and E. Laermans, "Fast effectiveness prediction for realistic rectangular enclosure," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 45, No. 4, 639-643, Nov. 2003.
13. Lee, W.-S., H.-L. Lee, H.-S. Jang, H.-S. Tae, and J.-W. Yu, "Analysis of scattering with multi-slotted cylinder with thickness: TM case," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 105-120, 2012.
14. Jang, H.-S., W.-S. Lee, H.-S. Tae, H.-L. Lee, and J.-W. Yu, "Transmission and shielding from a magnetic line current placed inside or outside of the multi-slotted circular cylinder," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 26, No. 11–12, 1507-1520, Aug. 2012.
15. Holland, R. and V. Cable, "Mathieu function and their applications to scattering by a coated strip," IEEE Trans. Electromag. Compat., Vol. 34, 9-16, Feb. 1992.
16. Sebak, A., "Electromagnetic scattering by two elliptic cylinders," IEEE Antennas and Propag., Vol. 42, No. 11, 1521-1527, 1994.
17. Ragheb, H. and E. Hassan, "Plane wave scattered by N dielectric coated conducting strips," IET Microwave, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 6, No. 8, 938-944, 2012.