Dual-rotor permanent magnet motor has the characteristics of high torque density and high efficiency and has a wide range of application prospects in many fields. However, the double air-gap structure also makes the internal magnetic field distribution more complicated and torque fluctuation more serious. To improve the double-layer air-gap magnetic field distribution and reduced torque pulsation, based on the Halbach array magnetization, the inner and outer irregular Halbach array dual-rotor permanent magnet motor model was established to obtain the ideal one-sided magnetic field. By comparing the magnetic field distribution of the inner and outer layers, the no-load back-EMF, and the cogging torque, it is proved that the motor with the proposed structure can optimize the air-gap magnetic density and no-load back-EMF and reduce the cogging torque; at the same time, the torque ripple is also significantly reduced to ensure the stability of the motor operation.
2. Gao, Q. X., "Optimal design and electromagnetic analysis of double rotor permanent magnet machine," China Three Gorges University, 2018.
3. Zhao, W. L., T. A. Lipo, and B. I. Kwon, "Comparative study on novel dual stator radial flux and axial flux permanent magnet motors with ferrite magnets for traction application," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 50, No. 11, 1-4, 2014.
4. Sun, Y. P., B. K. Su, and X. D. Sun, "Optimal design and performance analysis for interior composite-rotor bearingless permanent magnet synchronous motors," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 7456-7465, 2019.
5. Zhang, W. J., S. D. Huang, J. Gao, R. Li, and L. T. Dai, "Electromagnetic torque analysis for all-harmonic-torque permanent magnet synchronous motor," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 54, No. 11, 1-5, 2018.
6. Bao, X. P. and Z. Ji, "Structure study and optimization design on Halbach PMSM," Small & Special Electrical Machines, Vol. 42, No. 5, 20-25, 2014.
7. Gao, Q. X., C. Wang, L. B. Jing, and Z. H. Luo, "Magnetic field analysis and torque calculation of double-rotor permanent magnet motor with Halbach array," Small & Special Electrical Machines, Vol. 46, No. 11, 51-54, 2018.
8. Yang, S. and Z. Q. Zhu, "Investigation of permanent magnet brushless machines having unequal-magnet height pole," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 48, No. 12, 4815-4830, 2012.
9. Zhang, J., X. M. Liu, and Z. C. Shi, "Design and analysis of alinear generator with improved Halbach PM arrays," Small & Special Electrical Machines, Vol. 46, No. 2, 23-26, 2018.
10. Kou, B. Q., H. C. Cao, W. L. Li, and X. C. Zhang, "Analytical analysis of anovel double layer Halbach permanent magnet array," Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, Vol. 30, No. 10, 68-76, 2015.
11. Zhao, C. H., H. F. Cai, and J. Guo, "Comparative research of T raditional Halbacharray and double Halbacharray," Journal of Shanghai Dianji University, Vol. 18, No. 3, 158-162, 2015.
12. Praveen, R. P., M. H. Ravichandran, V. T. Sadasivan Achari, V. P. Jagathy Raj, G. Madhu, and G. R. Bindu, "A novel slotless Halbach-array permanent-magnet brushless DC motor for spacecraft applications," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 59, No. 9, 3553-3560, 2012.
13. Xu, H., "Reserach on dual-rotor permanent magnet motor," Changchun University of Science and Technology, 2014.
14. Huang, Y. K., T. Zhou, J. N. Dong, B. C. Guo, and L. Zhang, "An overview on developments and researches of axial flux permanent magnet machines," Proceedings of the CSEE, Vol. 35, No. 1, 192205, 2015.
15. Som, D., K. Li, J. Kadel, J. Wright, S. Modaresahmadi, J. Z. Bird, and W. William, "Analysis and testing of acoaxial magnetic gearbox with flux concentration Halbach rotors," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 53, No. 11, 1-6, 2017.
16. Zhang, T., X. T. Ye, L. H. Mo, and Q. Lu, "Electromagnetic performance analysis on the bearingless permanent magnet synchronous motor with Halbach magnetized rotor," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 121265-121274, 2019.
17. Guo, F., Y. J. Tang, L. Ren, and J. Li, "Structural parameter optimization design for Halbach permanent maglev rail," Physica C: Superconductivity, Vol. 470, No. 20, 1787-1790, 2010.
18. Liu, L. and L. B. Jing, "Analysis and calculation of the cogging torque of Halbach array permanent magnet machine," Journal of Magnetic Materials and Devices, Vol. 47, No. 2, 48-52, 2016.
19. Ni, Y. Y., X. Jiang, B. X. Xiao, and Q. J. Wang, "Analytical modeling and optimization of dual-layer segmented Halbach permanent-magnet machines," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 56, No. 5, 1-11, 2020.
20. Choi, J. Y., S. H. Lee, K. J. Ko, and S. M. Jang, "Improved analytical model for electromagnetic analysis of axial flux machines with double-sided permanent magnet rotor and coreless stator windings," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 47, No. 10, 2760-2763, 2011.