1. Aigner, R., C. MacKenzie, and A. Zajac, "Advanced RF filters for V2V and other automotive applications,", 2016 [Online], Qorvo Inc White Paper, url: https://www.qorvo.com/resources/d/advanced-rf-filters-for-v2v-and-automotive-white-paper.
2. Cidronali, A., S. Maddio, M. Passafiume, and G. Manes, "Car talk: Technologies for vehicle-to-roadside communications," IEEE Microwave Magazine, Vol. 17, No. 11, 40-60, 2016.
3. Maddio, S., A. Cidronali, and G. Manes, "Real-time adaptive transmitter leakage cancelling in 5.8 GHz full-duplex transceivers," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, No. 2, 509-519, 2015.
4. Liu, J., W. Ding, J. Chen, and A. Zhang, "New ultra-wideband filter with sharp notched band using defected ground structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 83, 99-105, 2019.
5. Ghazali, A. N. and S. Pal, "UWB-BPF with application based triple notches and suppressed stopband," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 39, 149-163, 2013.
6. Soundarya, G. and N. Gunavathi, "Compact dual-band SIW bandpass filter using CSRR and DGS structure resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 101, 79-87, 2021.
7. Baena, J. D., et al., "Equivalent-circuit models for split-ring resonators and complementary split-ring resonators coupled to planar transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 4, 1451-1461, 2005.
8. Breed, G., "An introduction to defected ground structures in microstrip circuits," High Frequency Electronics, Vol. 7, No. 11, 50-54, 2008.
9. Guha, D., S. Biswas, M. Biswas, J. Y. Siddiqui, and Y. M. Antar, "Concentric ring-shaped defected ground structures for microstrip applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 5, 402-405, 2006.
10. Bonache, J., I. Gil, J. Garcia-Garcia, and F. Martin, "Novel microstrip bandpass filters based on complementary split-ring resonators," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 54, No. 1, 265-271, 2006.
11. Hu, S., Y. Gao, X. Zhang, and B. Zhou, "Design of a compact 5.7-5.9 GHz filter based on CRLH resonator units," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 89, 141-149, 2020.
12. Sassi, I., L. Talbi, and K. Hettak, "Compact multi-band filter based on multi-ring complementary split ring resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 57, 127-135, 2015.
13. Mousavi, O., A. R. Eskandari, M. M. R. Kashani, and M. A. Shameli, "Compact UWB bandpass filter with two notched bands using SISLR and DMS structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 80, 193-201, 2019.
14. Shen, Y. Z. and C. L. Law, "5.8-GHz suppressed UWB bandpass filter EM-ploying modified CRLH-TL of two and three unit cell," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 29, 107-113, 2012.