1. Zang, W., Z. G. Shi, S. C. Du, and K. S. Chen, "Novel roughening method for reentry vehicle tracking using particle filter," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 14, 1969-1981, 2007.
2. Liu, H. Q. and H. C. So, "Target tracking with line-of-sight identification in sensor networks under unknown measurement noises," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 97, 373-389, 2009.
3. Kural, F., F. Arikan, O. Arikan, and M. Efe, "Performance evaluation of track association and maintenance for a MFPAR With Doppler velocity measurements," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 108, 249-275, 2010.
4. Hussain, S. S. I., J. Bigham, C. Parini, and M. I. Shiekh, "Tracking performance of an adaptive transmit beamspace beamformer in dynamic miso wireless channels," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 20, 269-287, 2011.
5. Di, M., E. M. Joo, and L. H. Beng, "A comprehensive study of kalman filter and extended kalman filter for target tracking in wireless sensor networks," IEEE International Conference on Systems Man and Cybernetics, 2792-2797, Singapore, 2008.
6. Arulampalam, M. S., S. Maskell, N. Gordon, and T. Clapp, "A tutorial on particle filters for online nonlinear/non-Gaussian Bayesian tracking," IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 2002.
7. Li, Y., Y.-J. Gu, Z.-G. Shi, and K. S. Chen, "Robust adaptive beamforming based on particle filter with noise unknown," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 90, 151-169, 2009.
8. Liu, H.-Q., H.-C. So, F. K. W. Chan, and K. W. K. Lui, "Distributed particle filter for target tracking in sensor networks," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 11, 171-182, 2009.
9. Zheng, N., Y. Pan, and X. Yan, "Local weight mean comparison scheme and architecture for high-speed particle filters," Electronics Letters, Vol. 47, No. 2, 142-144, 2011.
10. Wang, Q., J. Li, M. Zhang, and C. Yang, "H-infinity filter based particle filter for maneuvering target tracking," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 30, 103-116, 2011.
11. Bi, S. Z. and X. Y. Ren, "Maneuvering target doppler-bearing tracking with signal time delay using interacting multiple model algorithms ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 87, 15-41, 2008.
12. Shi, Z. G., S. H. Hong, and K. S. Chen, "Tracking airborne targets hidden in blind doppler using current statistical model particle filter," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 82, 227-240, 2008.
13. Chen, J. F., Z.-G. Shi, S.-H. Hong, and K. S. Chen, "Grey prediction based particle filter for maneuvering target tracking," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 93, 237-254, 2009.
14. Li, X. R. and V. P. Jilkov, "Survey of maneuvering target tracking --- Part V: Multiple-model methods," IEEE Transactions on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 41, No. 4, 1255-1321, 2005.
15. Ru, J. F., A. Bashi, and X. R. Li, "Performance comparison of target maneuver onset detection algorithms," Processing 2004 SPIE Conference on Signal and Data Processing of Small Targets, Vol. 5428, Orlando, USA, 2004.
16. Li, X. R. and V. P. Jilkov, "A survey of maneuvering target tracking --- Part IV: Decision-based methods," Proceedings of SPIE Conference on Signal and Data Processing of Small Targets, 4728-4760, Orlando, USA, 2002.
17. Li, X. R. and Y. Bar-Shalom, "Multiple-model estimation with variable structure," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Vol. 41, No. 4, 478-493, 1996.
18. Zadeh, L. A., "Fuzzy sets," Information and Control, Vol. 8, 338-353, 1965.
19. Zadeh, L. A., "A rationale for fuzzy control," Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Vol. 94, No. 1, 3-4, 1972.
20. Mamdani, E. H., "Application of fuzzy algorithms for control of simple dynamic plant," Proceedings of The Institution of Electrical Engineers Control and Science, Vol. 121, No. 12, 1585-1588, 1974.
21. Lee, C. C., "Fuzzy logic in control systems: Fuzzy logic controller --- Part I," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 20, No. 2, 404-418, 1990.
22. Chen, C. T., "A fuzzy approach to select the location of the distribution center," Fuzzy Sets and Systems, Vol. 118, No. 1, 65-73, 201.
23. Ristic, B., S. Arulampalam, and N. Gordon, Beyond the Kalman Filter: Particle Filter for Tracking Applications, Artech House, 2004.
24. Arulampalam, M. S., N. Gordon, M. Orton, and B. Ristic, A variable structure multiple model particle filter for GMTI tracking , Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Information Fusion, 2002.