1. International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields (up to 300 GHz)," Health Physics, Vol. 74, No. 4, 494-522, Apr., 1998.
2. Cerrio, G., R. DeLeo, and G. Rosellini, "Evaluation of electromagnetic power deposition in a spherical multilayer head in the near field of a linear antenna," Wireless Netw., Vol. 3, 499-510, 1997.
3. Kriticos, H. N. and H. P. Schwan, "Formation of hot spots in multilayered spheres," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 23, No. 2, 168-172, Mar., 1976.
4. Cottis, P. G. and N. K. Uzunoglu, "Focusing properties of dipole arrays placed near a multilayer lossy sphere," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 4, No. 5, 431-440, 1990.
5. Khalatbari, S., D. Sardari, A. Mirzaee, and H. Sadafi, "Calculating SAR in two models of the human head exposed to mobile phones radiations at 900 and 1800 MHz," PIERS Online, Vol. 2, No. 1, 104-109, 2006.
6. Wait, J. R., "On the electromagnetic response of a conducting sphere to a dipole field," Geophyz., Vol. 25, No. 3, 649-658, Jun., 1960.
7. Kriticos, H. N. and H. P. Schwan, "Hot spots generated in conducting spheres by electromagnetic waves and biological implications," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 19, 53-58, 1972.
8. Joines, W. T. and R. J. Spiegel, "Resonance absorption of microwaves by the human skull," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 21, 46-48, Jan., 1974.
9. Weil, C. M., "Absorption characteristics of multilayered sphere models exposed to UHF/microwave radiation," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 22, 468-476, Nov., 1975.
10. Iskander, M. F., P. W. Barber, C. H. Dumev, and H. Massoudi, "Irradiation of prolate spheroidal models of humans in the near field of a short electric dipole," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 28, 801-807, Jul., 1980.
11. Uzunoglu, N. K. and E. A. Angelikas, "Field distributions in a three-layer prolate spheriodal human body model for a loop antenna irradiation," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 35, 1180-1185, Oct., 1987.
12. Li, L., P. Kooi, M. S. Leong, and T. S. Yeo, "Electromagnetic dyadic Green's function in spherically multilayered media," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 42, 2302-2309, Dec., 1994.
13. Nikita, K. S., G. S. Stamatakos, N. K. Uzunoglu, and A. Karafotias, "Analysis of the interaction between a layered spherical human head model and a finite-length dipole," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 48, No. 11, 2003-2013, 2000.
14. Khodabakhshi, H. and A. Cheldavi, "Irradiation of a six-layered spherical model of human head in the near field of a half-wave dipole antenna," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 58, No. 3, 680-690, 2010.
15. Skaropoulos, N. C., M. P. Ioannidou, and D. P. Chrissoulidis, "Induced EM field in a layered eccentric spheres model of the head: Plane-wave and localized source exposure," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 44, 1963-1973, Oct., 1996.
16. Akram, A. and T. Andrew, "A multi layered model of human head irradiated by electromagnetic plane wave of 100 MHz--300 GHz," Int. J. Sci. Res., Vol. 15, 2005.
17. Omar, A. A., Q. M. Bashayreh, and A. M. Al-Shamali, "Investigation of the effect of obliquely incident plane wave on a human head at 900MHz and 1800 MHz," Int. Journal of RF and Microwave Computer Aided Engineering (RFMICAE), Vol. 20, No. 2, 133-140, 2010.
18. Gandhi, O. P. and J. Y. Chen, "Electromagnetic absorption in the human head from experimental 6-GHz handheld transceivers," IEEE Trans. Electromagn. Compat., Vol. 37, No. 4, 547-558, Apr., 1985.
19. Dimbylow, P. J. and O. P. Gandhi, "Finite-difference time-domain calculation of SAR in a realistic heterogeneous model of the head for plane-wave exposure from 600MHz to 3 GHz," Phys. Med. Biol., Vol. 36, No. 8, 1075-1089, 1991.
20. Okoniewski, M. and M. A. Stuchly, "A study of the handset antenna and human body interaction," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 44, No. 10, 1855-1864, Oct., 1995.
21. Jensen, A. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "EM interaction of handset antennas and a human in personal communications," Proc. IEEE, Vol. 83, No. 1, 7-17, Jan., 1995.
22. Dimbylow, P. J. and S. M. Mann, "SAR calculations in an anatomically realistic model of the head for mobile communication transceivers at 900MHz and 1.8 GHz," Phys. Med. Biol., Vol. 39, No. 9, 1537-1553, 1994.
23. Makris, N., N. Angelone, S. Tulloch, S. Sorg, J. Kaiser, D. Kenedy, and G. Bonmassar, "MRI based anatomical model of the human head for specific absorption rate mapping," Med. Biol. Eng. Comput., Vol. 46, 1239-1251, 2008.
24. Christ, A., A. Klingenbock, T. Samaras, C. Goiceanu, and N. Koster, "The dependence of electromagnetic far field absorption on body tissue composition in the frequency range from 300MHz to 6 GHz," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 54, No. 5, 2188-2195, May, 2006.
25. Chuang, H. R., "Human operator coupling effects on radiation characteristics of a portable communications dipole antenna," IEEE Trans. Antenna Propag., Vol. 42, No. 4, 556-560, Apr., 1994.
26. Chow, Y. L., J. J. Yang, D. G. Fang, and G. E. Howard, "A closed-form spatial Green's function for the thick microstrip substrate," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Tech., Vol. 39, No. 3, 558-592, 1991.
27. Yang, J. J. and Y. L. Chow, "Discrete complex images of a three-dimesnional dipole above and within a lossy ground," IEE Proc., Vol. 138, Part H., No. 4, 319-326, 1991.
28. Yang, J. J., Y. L. Chow, G. E. Howard, and D. G. Fang, "Complex images of an electric dipole in homogeneous and layered dielectrics between two ground planes," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 40, No. 3, 595-600, Mar., 1992.
29. Hojjat, N., S. Safavi-Naeini, and Y. L. Chow, "Numerical computation of complex image Green's functions for multilayer dielectric media: Near FIeld zone and the interface region," IEEE Proc. Microwave, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 145, No. 6, 449-454, Dec., 1998.
30. Ling, F. and J.-M. Jin, "Discrete complex image method for Green's functions of general multilayer media," IEEE Microwave and Guided Wave Lett., Vol. 10, No. 10, 400-402, Oct., 2000.
31. Yuan, M., T. K. Sarkar, and M. Salazar-Palma, "A direct discrete complex image method from the closed-form Green's functions in multilayered media," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 54, No. 3, 1025-1032, Mar., 2006.
32. Yuan, M., Y. Zhang, Z. Ji, and T. K. Sarkar, "Two-dimensional discrete complex image method (DCIM) for closed-form Green's function of arbitrary 3-D structures in general multilayered media," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 56, No. 5, 1350-1357, May, 2008.
33. Hamming, R. W., Numerical Methods for Scientists and Engineers, 620-622, Dover, New York, 1973.
34. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, 576, McGraw Hill, New York, 1941.
35. Kong, J. A., Electromagnetic Wave Theory, No. 3, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 1990.
36. Elliott, R. S., Antenna Theory and Design, IEEE Computer Society Press, 2003.
37. Ansoft HFSS, Version 9, of Ansoft Inc.,.