This paper focuses on the interferometry phase of an active coherent jamming in InSAR (Interferometry Synthetic Aperture Radar) images. Based on the signal models of coherent jammer, the jamming's imaging results are derived by employing the Omega-K algorithm. By comparing the imaging results of InSAR's two channels, the jamming's interferometry phases for both working modes, the single-pass and repeat-pass modes, are proved to be constants. And the values of the interferometry phases are determined by the jammer's geometry position relative to InSAR baseline, but independent of the jamming's waveform modulation and its background terrain.
2. Park, S.-H., M.-G. Joo, and K.-T. Kim, "Construction of ISAR training database for automatic target recognition," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 11-12, 1493-1503, 2011.
3. Han, S.-K, H.-T. Kim, S.-H. Park, and K.-T. Kim, "Efficient radar target recognition using a combination of range profile and time-frequency analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 108, 131-140, 2010.
4. Wei, S.-J., X.-L. Zhang, J. Shi, and G. Xiang, "Sparse reconstruction for SAR imaging based on compressed sensing," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 109, 63-81, 2010.
5. Jin, Y.-Q., "Polarimetric scattering modeling and information retrieval of SAR remote sensing --- A review of fdu work," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 104, 333-384, 2010.
6. Teng, H. T., H.-T. Ewe, and S. L. Tan, "Multifractal dimension and its geometrical terrain properties for classification of multi-band multi-polarized SAR image," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 104, 221-237, 2010.
7. Dai, C. and X.-L. Zhang, "Omega-K algorithm for bistatic SAR with arbitrary geometry configuration," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 11-12, 1564-1576, 2011.
8. Sun, J., S. Mao, G. Wang, and W. Hong, "Polar format algorithm for spotlight bistatic SAR with arbitrary geometry configuration," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 103, 323-338, 2010.
9. Lim, S.-H., C. G. Hwang, S.-Y. Kim, and N.-H. Myung, "Shifting MIMO SAR system for high-resolution wide-swath imaging," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 25, No. 8-9, 1168-1178, 2011.
10. Schneider, R. Z., K. P. Papathanassiou, I. Hajnsek, and A. Moreira, "Polarimetric and interferometric characterization of coherent scatterers in urban areas," IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., Vol. 44, No. 4, 971-984, 2006.
11. Krieger, G., et al., "Interferometric synthetic aperture radar (SAR) missions employing formation flying," Proceeding of IEEE, Vol. 98, No. 5, 816-843, 2010.
12. Felguera-Martin, D., J.-T. Gonzalez-Partida, P. Almorox-Gonzalez, M. Burgos-Garcia, and B.-P. Dorta-Naranjo, "Inter-ferometric inverse synthetic aperture radar experiment using an interferometric linear frequency modulated continuous wave millimeter-wave radar," IET Radar Sonar Navig., Vol. 5, No. 1, 39-47, 2011.
13. Vu, V. T., T. K. Sjogren, M. I. Pettersson, L. Hakansson, A. Gustavsson, and L. M. H. Ulander, "RFI suppression in ultrawideband SAR using an adaptive line enhancer," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 7, No. 4, 694-698, 2010.
14. Reigber, A. and L. Ferro-Famil, "Interference suppression in synthesized SAR images," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 2, No. 1, 45-49, 2005.
15. Lord, R. T. and M. R. Inggs, "Efficient RFI suppression in SAR using LMS adaptive filter integrated with range/Doppler algorithm," Electronics Letters, Vol. 35, No. 8, 629-630, 1999.
16. Miller, T., L. Potter, and J. McCorkle, "RFI suppression for ultra wideband radar," IEEE Trans. on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 33, No. 4, 1142-1156, 1997.
17. Liu, Q., S. Xing, X. Wang, J. Dong, and D. Dai, "A strip-map SAR coherent jammer structure utilizing periodic modulation technology," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 28, 111-128, 2011.
18. Condley, C. J., "Some system considerations for electronic countermeasures to synthetic aperture radar," IEE Colloquium on Electronic Warfare Systems, London, 1991.
19. Dumper, K., P. S. Cooper, A. N. F. Wons, C. J. Condley, and P. Tully, "Spaceborne synthetic aperture radar and noise jamming," Proc. IEE Radar, 411-414, 1997.
20. Wu, X., D. Dai, and X. Wang, "Study on SAR jamming measures," IET International Conference on Radar Systems, 176-179, Edinburgh, England, 2007.
21. Wu, X., D. Dai, X. Wang, and H. Lu, "Evaluation of SAR jamming performance," MAPE 2007, 1476-1479, Hangzhou, 2007.
22. Dai, D., X. Wu, X. Wang, and S.-P. Xiao, "SAR active-decoys jamming based on DRFM," IET International Conference on Radar Systems, 2007.
23. Mrstik, V., "Agile-beam synthetic aperture radar opportunities," IEEE Trans. on AES, Vol. 34, No. 2, 500-507, 1998.
24. Ender, J. H. G., P. Berens, A. R. Brenner, L. Roing, and U. Skupin, "Multi channel SAR/MTI system development at FGAN: From AER to PAMIR," 2002 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Vol. 3, 1697-1701, 2002.
25. Paine, A. S., "An adaptive beamforming technique for countering synthetic aperture radar (SAR) jamming threats," 2007 IEEE Radar Conf., 630-634, 2007.
26. Kemp, W. M. and N. M. Martin, "A synthetic aperture radar calibration transponder at C-band," Record of the IEEE 1990 International Radar Conference, 81-85, 1990.
27. Weiss, M. and P. Berens, "Motion compensation of wideband synthetic aperture radar with a new transponder technique," 2002 Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, Vol. 6, 3649-3651, 2002.
28. Mohr, J. J. and S. N. Madsen, "Geometric calibration of ERS satellite SAR images," IEEE Trans. on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 39, No. 4, 842-850, 2001.
29. Cumming, I. G. and F. H. Wong, Digital Processing of Synthetic Aperture Radar Data, 2004.
30. Zhao, Y. W., M. Zhang, and H. Chen, "An efficient ocean SAR raw signal simulation by employing fast fourier transform," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 16, 2273-2284, 2010.