In this work, we simulate the electromagnetic field of a rectangular waveguide with side holes. The Helmholtz equations for a given waveguide and dispersion equations are solved. As a result of numerical calculations, the obtained numerical values build the dependence of the modulus of the effective impedance on the wavelength for different types of waves.
2. Jia, M. M., S. Sun, Y. Li, Z.-G. Qian, and W. C. Chew, "Acceleration of perturbation-based electric field integral equations using fast fourier transform," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 10, 4559-4564, 2016.
3. Chew, W. C., M. S. Tong, and B. Hu, "Integral equation methods for electromagnetic and elastic waves," San Rafael, Morgan & Claypool, CA, USA, 2008.
4. Na, D.-Y., H. Moon, Y. A. Omelchenko, and F. L. Teixeira, "Local, explicit, and charge-conserving electromagnetic particle-in-cell algorithm on unstructured grids," IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, Vol. 44, No. 8, 1353-1362, 2016.
5. Chen, S. and W. C. Chew, "Discrete electromagnetic theory with exterior calculus," 2016 Progress in Electromagnetic Research Symposium (PIERS), 896-897, Shanghai, China, August 8–11, 2016.
6. Kim, H.-M., H. Jang, P. Pramudita, M.-K. Kim, and Y.-H. Lee, "Monolithic integration of selfaligned nanoisland laser with shifted-air-hole waveguide," Optics Express, Vol. 26, No. 10, 12569-12578, 2018.
7. Reimann, F., P. Michel, U. Lehnert, and U. van Rienen, "Rayleigh-Ritz based expansion method for wakefields in dielectrically lined rectangular waveguides," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 372, 299-315, 2018.
8. Zemlyakov, V., S. Krutiev, and M. Tyaglov, "Complex geometry apertures for resonant diaphragms in rectangular waveguides," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 32, No. 18, 2470-2480, 2018.
9. Koenen, C., G. F. Hamberger, U. Siart, T. F. Eibert, H. U. Nickel, G. D. Conway, and U. Stroth, "A low-reflectivity vacuum window for rectangular hollow waveguides," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 66, 128-135, 2018.
10. Bird, T. S., et al., "Improved finite-range gain formula for open-ended rectangular waveguides and pyramidal horns," IET Microwaves Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 11, No. 14, 2054-2058, 2017.
11. Yeap, K. H., et al., "Attenuation in circular and rectangular waveguides," Electromagnetics, Vol. 37, No. 3, 171-184, 2017.
12. Scott, M. M., et al., "Permittivity and permeability determination for high index specimens using partially filled shorted rectangular waveguides," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 58, No. 6, 1298-1301, 2016.
13. He, B., C. Lu, N. N. Chen, D. S. Lin, M. Rosu, and P. Zhou, "Time decomposition method for the general transient simulation of low-frequency electromagnetics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 160, 1-8, 2017.
14. Chen, S. C. and W. C. Chew, "Electromagnetic theory with discrete exterior calculus," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 159, 59-78, 2017.
15. Islamov, I. J., E. G. Ismibayli, M. H. Hasanov, Y. G. Gaziyev, and R. S. Abdullayev, "Electrodynamics characteristics of the no resonant system of transverse slits located in the wide wall of a rectangular waveguide," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 80, 23-29, 2018.
16. Kamada, S., T. Okamoto, S. E. El-Zohary, A. Mori, and M. Haraguchi, "Design optimization and resonance modes of a plasmonic sensor based on a rectangular resonator," Optics Communication, Vol. 427, 220-225, 2018.
17. Azeez, Y. F., R. J. Collier, N. M. Ridler, and P. R. Young, "Establishing a new form of primary impedance standard at millimeter-wave frequencies," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 68, No. 1, 294-296, 2019.
18. Wang, W., J. Jin, X.-L. Liang, and Z.-H. Zhang, "Broadband dual polarized waveguide slotted antenna array," IEEE Proc. Antennas and Propagat. Society International Symposium 06, 2237-2240, 2006.