1. Bindu, G., A. Lonappan, V. Thomas, C. K. Aanandan, and K. T. Mathew, "Activ e microwave imaging for breast cancer detection," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 149-169, 2006.
2. Colton, D. and P. B. Monk, "Target identification of coated objects," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 4, 1232-1242, 2006.
3. Semenov, S. Y., V. G. Posukh, A. E. Bulyshev, Y. E. Sizov, and P. N. Repin, "Micro wave tomographic imaging of the heart in intact swine," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 7, 873-890, 2006.
4. Rosenthal, A. and M. Horowitz, "Inverse scattering algorithm for reconstructing strongly reflecting fiber bragg gratings," IEEE Journal of Quantum Electronics, Vol. 39, No. 8, 1018-1026, 2003.
5. Chen, X. and K. Huang, "Microwave imaging of buried inhomogeneous objects using parallel genetic algorithm combined with FDTD method," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 53, 283-298, 2005.
6. Popovic, M. and A. Taflove, "Two-dimensional FDTD inversescattering scheme for determination of near-surface material properties at microwave frequencies," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 2, 2366-2373, 2004.
7. Huang, C. H., Y. F. Chen, and C. C. Chiu, "P ermittivity distribution reconstruction of dielectric objects by a cascaded method," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 2, 145-159, 2007.
8. Colton, D. and L. Paivarinta, "The uniqueness of a solution to an inverse scattering problem for electromagnetic waves," Arc. Ration. Mech. Anal., Vol. 119, 59-70, 1992.
9. Isakov, V., "Uniqueness and stability in multidimensional inverse problems," Inverse Problems, Vol. 9, 579-621, 1993.
10. Sheen, D. and D. Shepelsky, "Uniqueness in the simultaneous reconstruction of multiparameters of a transmission line," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 21, 153-172, 1999.
11. Tikhonov, A. N. and V. Arsenine, Solutions of Ill-posed Problem, Winston, New York, 1977.
12. Hansen, P . C., Rank Deficient and Discrete Ill-posed Problems: Numerical Aspects of Linear Inversion, SIAM, Philadelphia, 1998.
13. Abubakar, A. and P. M. Van Den Berg, "Total variation as a multiplicative constraint for solving inverse problems," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 10, No. 9, 1384-1392, 2001.
14. Abubakar, A., P . M. Van Den Berg, T. M. Habashy, and H. Braunisch, "A multiplicative regularization approach for deblurring problems," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 13, No. 11, 1524-1532, 2004.
15. Chung, Y. S., C. Cheon, and S. Y. Hahn, "Reconstruction of dielectric cylinders using FDTD and topology optimization technique," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 36, No. 4, 956-959, 2000.
16. Rekanos, I. T. and A. Raisanen, "Microwave imaging in the time domain of buried multiple scatterers by using an FDTDbased optimization technique," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 39, No. 3, 1381-1384, 2003.
17. Abubakar, A., T. M. Habashy, and P. M. Van Den Berg, "Nonlinear inversion of multi-frequency microwave fresnel data using the multiplicative regularized contrast source inversion," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 62, 193-201, 2006.
18. Taflove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-difference Time-domain Method, 3rd edition, Artec h House, 2005.
19. Semnani, A. and M. Kamyab, "An enhanced method for inverse scattering problems using Fourier series expansion in conjunction with FDTD and PSO," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 45-64, 2007.
20. Meyer, T., A. Jostingmeier, and A. S. Omar, Micr owave imaging using a novel regularization scheme, Proceedings of the Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 3, 175-178, 2003.
21. Khalaj-Amirhosseini, M., "Reconstruction of inhomogeneous dielectrics at microwave frequencies," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 77, 75-84, 2007.
22. Robinson, J. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Particle swarm optimization in electromagnetics," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 2, 397-407, 2004.
23. Lee, K. C. and J. Y. Jhang, "Application of particle swarm algorithm to the optimization of unequally spaced antenna arrays," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 14, 2001-2012, 2006.
24. Chen, T. B., Y. L. Dong, Y. C. Jiao, and F. S. Zhang, "Syn thesis of circular antenna array using crossed particle swarm optimization algorithm," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 13, 1785-1795, 2006.