1. Hussain, R., A. Raza, M. U. Khan, A. Shammim, and M. S. Sharawi, "Miniaturized frequency reconfigurable pentagonal MIMO slot antenna for interweave CR applications," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 5, 1-12, 2019.
2. Christodoulou, C. G., "Cognitive radio: The new frontier for antenna design?," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society, 2009.
3. Valenta, V., R. Marlek, G. Baudoin, M. Villegas, M. Suarez, and F. Robert, "Survey on spectrum utilization in Europe: Measurements, analyses and observations," Proceedings of the 5th International ICST Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks and Communications, Vol. 92, 15, 2010.
4. Mitola, J., "Cognitive radio architecture evolution," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 97, No. 4, 626-641, 2009.
5. Yang, S.-L. S., A. A. Kishk, and K.-F. Lee, "Frequency reconfigurable U-slot microstrip patch antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 7, 127-129, 2008.
6. Majid, H. A., M. K. A. Rahim, M. R. Hamid, N. A. Murad, and M. F. Ismail, "Frequency-reconfigurable microstrip patch-slot antenna," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 12, 218-220, 2013.
7. Majid, H. A., M. K. A. Rahim, M. R. Hamid, and M. F. Ismail, "Frequency reconfigurable microstrip patch-slot antenna with directional radiation pattern," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 144, 319-328, 2014.
8. Rajagopalan, H., J. M. Kovitz, and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "MEMS reconfigurable optimized E-shaped patch antenna design for cognitive radio," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 62, No. 3, 1056-1064, 2014.
9. Khidre, A., F. Yang, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, "A patch antenna with a varactor-loaded slot for reconfigurable dual-band operation," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 2, 755-760, 2015.
10. Ge, L., M. Li, J. Wang, and H. Gu, "Unidirectional dual-band stacked patch antenna with independent frequency reconfiguration," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 16, 113-116, 2017.
11. Khan, M. S., A. Iftikhar, A.-D. Capobianco, R. M. Shubair, and B. Ijaz, "Pattern and frequency reconfiguration of patch antenna using PIN diodes," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 59, No. 9, 2180-2185, 2017.
12. Lim, J., Z. Jin, C. Song, and T. Yun, "Simultaneous frequency and isolation reconfigurable MIMO PIFA using PIN diodes," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 60, No. 12, 5939-5946, 2012.
13. Raza, A., M. U. Khan, R. Hussain, F. A. Tahir, and M. S. Sharawi, "A 2-element reconfigurable MIMO antenna consisting of miniaturized patch elements," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), 655-656, 2016.
14. Xu, Z., Y. Sun, Q. Zhou, Y. Ban, Y. Li, and S. S. Ang, "Reconfigurable MIMO antenna for integrated-metal-rimmed smartphone applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 5, 21223-21228, 2017.
15. Zhao, X. and S. Riaz, "A dual-band frequency reconfigurable MIMO patch-slot antenna based on reconfigurable microstrip feedline," IEEE Access, Vol. 6, 41450-41457, 2018.
16. Hussain, R. and M. S.Sharawi, "Planar four-element frequency agile mimo antenna system with chassis mode reconfigurability," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 57, No. 8, 1933-1938, 2015.
17. Hussain, R. and M. S. Sharawi, "Planar meandered-F-shaped 4-element reconfigurable multiple-input-multiple-output antenna system with isolation enhancement for cognitive radio platforms," IET Microwaves Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 10, No. 1, 45-52, 2016.
18. Soltani, S., P. Lotfi, and R. D. Murch, "A port and frequency reconfigurable MIMO slot antenna for WLAN applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 4, 1209-1217, 2016.
19. Boukarkar, A. and X. Q. Lin, "Miniaturized frequency-tunable self quadruplexing four-element MIMO antenna system," IET Microwaves Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 14, No. 7, 973-979, 2020.
20. Biswas, A. K. and U. Chakraborty, "Reconfigurable wideband wearable multiple input multiple output antenna with hanging resonator," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 62, No. 3, 1352-1359, 2020.
21. Riaz, S., X. Zhao, and S. Geng, "A frequency reconfigurable MIMO antenna with agile feedline for cognitive radio applications," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 30, No. 3, e22100, 2020.
22. Mathur, R. and S. Dwari, "Frequency and port reconfigurable MIMO antenna for UWB/5G/WLAN band IoT applications," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 31, No. 7, 1-11, 2021.
23. Sharma, N. and S.-S. Bhatia, "Metamaterial inspired fidget spinner shaped antenna based on parasitic split ring resonator for multi-standard wireless applications," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 34, No. 10, 1-20, 2020.
24. Mark, R., N. Mishra, K. Mandal, P.-P. Sarkar, and S. Das, "Hexagonal ring fractal antenna with dumb bell shaped defected ground structure for multiband wireless applications," AEU-International Journal of Electronics and Communications, Vol. 94, 42-50, 2018.
25. Cheng, D. K., Fundamentals of Engineering Electromagnetics, Prentice-Hall Inc., New Jersey, 1993.
26. Hayt, W., J. Kemmerly, and S. Durbin, Engineering Circuit Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York, 2007.
27. SMV1763-079LF: Hyperabrupt Junction Tuning Varactors Datasheet, .
28. Kareem, Q. H. and M. J. Farhan, "Design a linear and circular polarization MIMO antennas based on compact size configurations with high isolation and stable gain characteristics for C-band and WLAN/WiMAX applications," International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, Vol. 14, No. 3, 458-467, 2021.