Being an open access on-line journal, PIER gives great prominence to special issues that draw together significant and emerging works to promote key advances on specific topics. The special issues are devoted to timely, relevant, and cutting-edge research and aim to provide a unique platform for researchers interested in selected topics.
We are now calling for papers for the following PIER Special Issues.
- Reconfigurable Intelligent Surface: Design and Applications
- Advances in Electromagnetic Theory
- Optical Quantum Metasurfaces
- Machine Learning for Electromagnetic Sensing and Imaging
- Recent Advances in Remote Sensing Theory and System
- Topological Electromagnetics & Topological Acoustics
- Exotic Photonic and Plasmonic Scattering
- Multiphysics (Electro-thermal-mechanical) Modeling for Advanced Electronic Devices and Integrated Circuits
If you have interest in joining these special issues, please choose the special issue title during the online submission process. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers).