2. Tsang, L., J. A. Kong, and R. T. Shin, "Theory of Microwave Remote Sensing," Wiley-Interscience, 1985.
3. Ulaby, F. T., R. K. Moore, and A. K. Fung, Microwave Remote Sensing: Active and Passive, Addison-Wesley, Reading, 1981.
4. Ulaby, F. T. and C. Elachi, Radar Polarimetry for Geoscience Applications, Artech. House, Norwood, 1990.
5. Wen, B., L. Tsang, D. P. Winebrenner, and A. Ishimaru, "Dense medium radiative transfer theory: comparison with experiment and application to microwave remote sensing polarimetry," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 28, No. 1, 46-59, 1990.
6. Tsang, L., "Passive remote sensing of dense nontenuos media," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 1, No. 2, 159-174, 1987.
7. Tsang, L., "Dense media radiative transfer theory for dense discrete random media with spherical particles of multiple sizes and permittivities ," Progress in Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 6, 1992.
8. Yueh, H. A., J. A. Kong, J. K. Jao, R. T. Shin, and T. LeToan, "Branching model for vegetation," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 30, No. 2, 390-402, 1992.
9. Hsu, C. C., H. C. Han, R. T. Shin, J. A. Kong, A. Beaudoin, and T. LeToan, "Radiative transfer theory for polarimetric remote sensing of pine forest at P-band ," International Journal of Remote Sensing, Vol. 15, No. 14, 1994.
10. Hsu, C. C., R. T. Shin, J. A. Kong, A. Beaudoin, and T. LeToan, "Application of theoretical model for microwave remote sensing of forest ," Proceedings IGARSS 93, 1993.
11. Hsu, C. C., W. C. Au, J. A. Kong, and L. Tsang, "Theoretical model for remote sensing for vegetation," URSI Conference Proceedings, 1994.
12. Au, W. C., L. Tsang, and J. A. Kong, "Absorption enhancement of scattering electromagnetic waves by dielectric cylinder clusters," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 7, No. 10, 454-457, 1994.
13. Tsang, L., C. H. Chan, and H. Sangani, "Banded matrix iterative approach to Monte Carlo simulations of scattering of waves by large-scale random rough surface problems: TM case," Electronics Letters, Vol. 29, No. 2, 166-167, 1993.
14. Tsang, L., C. H. Chan, and K. Pak, "Monte Carlo simulations of a two-dimensional random surface using the sparse-matrix flatsurface iterative approach," Electronics Letters, Vol. 29, No. 13, 1153-1154, 1993.
15. Tsang, L., C. E. Mandt, and K. H. Ding, "Monte Carlo simulations of the extinction rate of dense media with randomly distributed dielectric spheres based on solution of Maxwell’s equations," Optics Letters, Vol. 17, No. 5, 1992.
16. Lu, C. C., Y. M. Wang, W. C. Chew, and L. Tsang, "The application of recursive aggregate T-matrix algorithm in the Monte Carlo simulations of the extinction rate of random particles," Proceeding of IEEE Antenna and Propagation Symposium, 1993.
17. Wang, J. J. H., "Generalized Moment Methods in Electromagnetics --- – Formulation and Computer Solution in Integral Equations," John Wiley & Sons, 1991.
18. Chew, W., Electromagnetic Waves and Fields in Inhomogeneous Media, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, 1990.
19. Yaghjian, A. D., "Electric dyadic Green’s functions in the source region ," Proceedings of IEEE, Vol. 68, No. 2, 248-263, 1980.
20. Howard, A. Q. and D. B. Seidel, "Singularity extraction in kernel functions in a closed region problem," Radio Science, Vol. 13, No. 3, 425-430, 1978.
21. Lee, S., J. Boersma, C. Law, and G. A. Deschamps, "Singularity in Green’s function and its numerical evaluation," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 28, No. 3, 311-317, 1980.
22. Au, W. C., "Computational Electromagnetics in Microwave Remote Sensing," Ph.D. thesis, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 1994.
23. Draine, B. T., "The discrete-dipole approximation and its application to interstellar graphite grain," The Astrophysical Journal, Vol. 333, 848-872, 1988.
24. Wu, T. K. and L. L. Tsai, "Scattering from arbitrarily-shaped lossy dielectric bodies of revolution," Radio Science, Vol. 12, No. 5, 709-718, 1977.
25. Mougin, E., A. Lopes, and T. LeToan, "Microwave propagation at X band in cylindrical-shaped forest components: attenuation observations," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 28, No. 1, 60-69, 1990.
26. Lang, R. H., "Electromagnetic backscattering from a sparse distribution of lossy dielectric scatterers," Radio Science, Vol. 16, No. 1, 15-30, 1981.
27. Ishimaru, A. and C. W. Yeh, "Matrix representation of the vector radiative transfer equations for randomly distributed nonspherical particles," Journal of the Optical Society of America A, Vol. 1, No. 4, 359-364, 1984.
28. Mougin, E. and A. Lopes, "Microwave propagation at X band in cylindrical-shaped forest components: interpretation of attenuation observations," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 28, No. 3, 315-342, 1990.
29. Ulaby, F. T. and M. A. El Rayes, "Microwave dielectric spectrum of vegetation. Part II: Dual-dispersion model," IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 25, No. 5, 550-556, 1987.