2. Altıntas, A., P. H. Pathak, and M. C. Liang, "A selective modal scheme for the analysis of EM coupling into or radiation from large open-ended waveguides," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-36, 84-96, January 1998.
3. Ling, H., C. Chou, and S. W. Lee, "Shooting and bouncing rays: calculating the RCS of an arbitrary shaped cavity," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-37, 194-205, February 1989.
4. Pathak, P. H. and R. J. Burkholder, "Modal, ray and beam techniques for analyzing the EM scattering by an open-ended waveguide cavities," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. AP-37, 635-647, May 1989.
5. Kobayashi, K. and A. Sawai, "Plane wave diffraction by an openended parallel plate waveguide cavity," Analytical and Numerical Methods in Electromagnetic Wave Theory Seminar, 117-125, Adana, Turkey, June 3-7, 1991.
6. Noble, B., Methods Based on the Wiener-Hopf Technique, Pergamon Press, New York, 1958.
7. Mittra, R. and W. Lee, Analytical Techniques in the Theory of Guided Waves, The Macmillan Company, New York, 1971.
8. Maliuzhinets, G. D., "Excitation, reflection and emission of surface waves from a wedge with given face impedances," Sov. Sov., 752-755, 1958.
9. Senior, T. B. A. and J. L. Volakis, "Approximate boundary conditions in electromagnetics," IEE Electromagnetic Waves, Series 41, 63-65, 1993.