In this work, the influence of human body within the estimation of dosimetric values is analyzed. A simplified human body model, including the dispersive nature of material parameters of internal organs, skin, muscle, bones and other elements has been implemented. Such a model has been included within an indoor scenario in which an in-house 3D ray launching code has been applied to estimate received power levels within the complete scenario. The results enhance previous dosimetric estimations, while giving insight on influence of human body model in power level distribution and enabling to analyze the impact in the complete volume of the scenario.
Silvia De Miguel Bilbao,
Francisco J. Falcone,
"Evaluation of Electromagnetic Dosimetry of Wireless Systems in Complex Indoor Scenarios with Human Body Interaction," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B,
Vol. 43, 189-209, 2012. doi:10.2528/PIERB12070904
1. World Health Organizations, "Framework for developing health-based EMF standards,", EMF Project, http://www.who.int/peh-emf/standards/framework/en/index.html..
2. http://www.icnirp.org/documents/emfgdl.pdf., .
3., Biologic Effects and Health Hazards of Microwave Radiation, Polish Medical Publication, Warsaw, 1974.
4. Wang, J. and O. Fujiwara, "Uncertainty evaluation of dosimetry due to plastic holder for restraining small animal in Vivo near field exposure setup," IEEE Trans. on EM Comp., Vol. 46, No. 2, May 2004. doi:10.1109/TMTT.2008.2006797
5. Wang, J. and O. Fujiwara, "Dosimetricanalysis of a small animal locally exposed to near fields by electrically short antennas," International Symposium Electromagnetic Compatibility, 1999.
6. Zhadobov, M., R. Sauleau, Y. L. Dréam, S. I. Alekseev, and M. C. Ziskin, "Numerical and experimental millimeter-wave dosimetry for in vitro experiments," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 56, No. 12, Dec. 2008.
7. Tinniswood, A. D. and C. M. Furse, "Computations of SAR distributionsfor two anatomically-basedmodels of the human head using CAD ¯les of commercial telephonesand the parallelized FDTD code," 1997 Digest IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 1997.