1. Munk, B. A., Frequency Selective Surfaces --- Theory and Design, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 2000.
2. Wu, T. K., Frequency Selective Surfaces and Grid Array, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1995.
3. Liu, H. T., et al., "Absorbing properties of frequency selective surface absorbers with cross-shaped resistive patches," Material Design, Vol. 28, 2166-2171, 2007.
4. Mias, C., C. Tsakonas, and C. Oswald, An investigation into the feasibility of designing frequency selective windows employing periodic structures, (Ref. AY3922), Tech. Rep., Final Report for the Radio-communications Agency, Nottingham Trent University, 2001.
5. Sakran, F. and Y. Neve-Oz, "Absorbing frequency-selective-surface for the mm-wave range," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 8, 2649-2655, 2008.
6. Arya, F., M. Matthew, H. Christian, and V. Rüdiger, "Efficient procedures for the optimization of frequency selective surfaces," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 56, No. 5, 1340-1349, 2008.
7. Munk, B. A., R. J. Luebbers, and R. D. Fulton, "Transmission through a two-layer array of loaded slots," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 22, 804-809, 1974.
8. Ulrich, R., "Far-infrared properties of metallic mesh and its complementary structure," Infrared Physics, Vol. 7, 37-55, 1967.
9. Durschlag, M. S. and T. A. DeTemple, "Far-IR optical properties of freestanding and dielectrically backed metal meshes," Applied Optics, Vol. 20, 1245-1253, Mar. 1981.
10. Chen, H. Y., X. Y. Hou, and L. J. Deng, A novel microwave absorbing structure using FSS metamaterial, PIERS Proceedings, 1195-1198, Moscow, Russia, Aug. 18--21, 2009.
11. Simms, S. and V. Fusco, "Tunable thin radar absorber using artificial magnetic ground plane with variable backplane," Electronics Letters, Vol. 42, No. 21, 1197-1198, 2006.
12. Kominami, M., H. Wakabayashi, S. Sawa, and H. Nakashima, "Scattering from a periodic array of arbitrary shaped elements on a semi infinite substrate," Electronics and Communications in Japan (Part I: Communications), Vol. 77, No. 1, 85-94, 1994.
13. Bardi, I., R. Remski, D. Perry, and Z. Cendes, "Plane wave scattering from frequency-selective surfaces by the finite-element method," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 38, No. 2, 641-644, 2002.
14. Langley, R. J. and E. A. Parker, "Equivalent circuit model for arrays of square loops," Electronic Letters, Vol. 18, No. 7, 294-296, 1982.
15. Lee, C. K. and R. J. Langley, "Equivalent-circuit models for frequency-selective surfaces at oblique angles of incidence," IEE Proceeding H, Vol. 132, No. 6, 395-399, 1985.
16. Dubrovka, R., J. Vazquez, C. Parini, and D. Moore, "Equivalent circuit method for analysis and synthesis of frequency selective surfaces," IEE Proceeding on Microwave Antennas Propagation, Vol. 153, No. 3, 213-220, 2006.
17. Sung, G. H., K. W. Sowerby, and A. G. Williamson, "Equivalent circuit modelling of a frequency selective plasterboard wall," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 4A, 400-403, 2005.
18. Philippakis, M., C. Martel, D. Kemp, S. Appleton, and S. Massey, Application of FSS structures to selectively control the propagation of signals into and out of buildings annex 3: Enhancing propagation into buildings, Final Report, ERA Project 51-CC-12033, ERA Report, 2004.
19. Campos, A. L. P. D. S., "Analysis of frequency selective surfaces with metallic and dielectric losses at millimeter wave range," Int. J. Infrared Milli Waves, Vol. 29, 684-692, 2009.
20. Kumar, R., Study and characterization of Zn-Mn and Zn-Co ferrite using FSSs at microwave frequency, ME Dissertation in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Department of E. & C., IIT Roorkee, 1998.
21. Langley, R. J. and E. A. Parker, "Double-square frequency-selective surfaces and their equivalent circuit," Electronics Letters, Vol. 19, No. 17, 675-677, 1983.
22. Kiani, G. I., A. R. Weily, and K. P. Esselle, "Frequency selective surface absorber using resistive cross-dipoles," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 4199-4202, 2006.
23. Langley, R. J. and A. J. Drinkwater, "Improved empirical model for the jerusalem cross," Microwaves, Optics and Antennas, IEE Proceedings H, Vol. 129, No. 1, 1-6, 1982.
24. Huiling, Z., G. B. Wan, and W. Wan, Absorbing properties of frequency selective surface absorbers on a lossy dielectric slab, PIERS Proceedings, 165-168, Beijing, China, Mar. 23--27, 2009.
25. Parida, R. C., D. Singh, and N. K. Agarwal, "Implementation of multilayer ferrite radar absorbing coating with genetic algorithm for radar cross-section reduction at X-band," Indian Journal of Radio & Space Physics, Vol. 36, No. 2, 145-152, 2007.
26. Meshram, M. R., N. K. Agrawal, B. Sinha, and P. S. Misra, "A study on the behaviour of M-type barium hexagonal ferrite based microwave absorbing paints," Bulletin of Materials Science, Vol. 25, No. 2, 169-173, 2002.
27. Park, K. Y., S. E. Lee, C. G. Kim, and J. H. Han, "Fabrication and electromagnetic characteristics of electromagnetic wave absorbing sandwich structures," Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 66, 576-584, 2006.
28. Kern, D. J. and D. H. Werner, "A genetic algorithm approach to the design of ultra-thin electromagnetic bandgap absorbers," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 38, No. 1, 61-64, 2003.
29. Kern, D. J. and D. H. Werner, "A genetic algorithm approach to the design of ultra-thin electromagnetic bandgap absorbers," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 38, No. 1, 61-64, 2003.
29. Folgueras, L. d. C., E. L. Nohara, R. Faez, and M. C. Rezende, "Dielectric microwave absorbing material processed by impregnation of carbon fiber fabric with polyaniline," Materials Research, Vol. 10, No. 1, 95-99, 2007.
30. Sugimoto, S., S. Kondo, K. Okayama, H. Nakamura, D. Book, T. Kagotani, and M. Homma, "M-type ferrite composite as a microwave absorber with wide bandwidth in GHz," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 35, No. 5, 3154-3156, 1999.
31. Filippo, C., A. Claudio, M. Agostino, and E. Prati, "Waveguide dielectric permittivity measurement technique based on resonant FSS filters," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 21, No. 5, 273-275, 2011.
32. Luo, X. F., P. T. Teo, A. Qing, and C. K. Lee, "Design of double-square-loop frequency-selective surfaces using differential evolution strategy coupled with equivalent-circuit model," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 44, No. 2, 159-162, 2005.