1. Levanon, L. and E. Mozeson, Radar Signals, John Wiley & Sons, New Jersey, 2004.
2. Richards, M. A., Fundamentals of Radar Signal Processing, McGraw-Hill, New York, 2005.
3. Anton, L., "Signal Processing in High Resolution Radars," MTA Press, Bucharest, 2008.
4. Iubu, G., "Optimal Processing of Radar Signals," MTA Press, Bucharest, 1998.
5. Doerry, A. W., "Generating nonlinear FM chirp waveforms for radar,", Technical Report, Sandia National Laboratories, 2006.
6. Varshney, L. R. and D. Thomas, "Sidelobe reduction for matched filter range processing," Proceedings of IEEE Radar Conference, 446-451, 2003.
7. Gladkova, I., "Design of frequency modulated waveforms via the Zak transform," IEEE Transaction on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 40, No. 1, 355-359, 2004.
8. Lesnik, C. and A. Kawalec, "Modification of a weighting function for NLFM radar signal designing," Acta Physica Polonica A, Vol. 114, No. 6-A, 143-149, 2008.
9. Zakeri, B., M. Zahabi, and S. Alighale, "Sidelobes level improvement by using a new scheme used in microwave pulse compression radars," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 30, 81-90, 2012.
10. Chan, Y. K., M. Y. Chua, and V. C. Koo, "Sidelobes reduction using simple two and tri-stages nonlinear frequency modulation (NLFM)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 98, 33-52, 2009.
11. Jackson, L., S. Kay, and N. Vankayalapati, "Iterative method for nonlinear FM synthesis of radar signals," IEEE Transaction on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, Vol. 46, No. 2, 910-917, 2010.
12. Cook, F. and M. Bernfeld, Radar Signals, Artech House, Boston, 199.
13. Lesnik, C., A. Kawalec, and M. Szugajew, The Synthesis of a Radar Signal Having Nonlinear Frequency Modulation Function, WIT Press, Southampton, 2011.
14. Boukeffa, S., Y. Jiang, and T. Jiang, "Sidelobe reduction with nonlinear frequency modulated waveforms," Proceedings of IEEE CSPA Conference, 399-403, 2011.
15. Vizitiu, I. C., L. Anton, and G. Iubu, "The synthesis of some NLFM laws using the stationary phase principle," Proceedings of EEE ISETC Conference, 377-380, 2012.
16. Pan, Y., S. Peng, K. Yang, and W. Dong, "Optimization design of NLFM signal and its pulse compression simulation," Proceedings of IEEE Radar Conference, 383-386, 2005.
17. Peng, W., H. Meng, and X. Wang, "Suppressing autocorrelation sidelobes of LFM pulse trains with genetic algorithm," Tsinghua Science and Technology Journal, Vol. 13, No. 6, 800-806, 2008.