1. Carrington, D., "Iceland's volcanoes may power UK," The Guardian, London, April 2012, http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2012/apr/11/iceland-volcano-green-power.
2. Auzanneau, F., "Wired network diagnosis: Application to X-by-wire technologies," International Automotive Electronics Congress, Paris, October 2006.
3. Furse, C. and R. Haupt, "Down to the wire," IEEE Spectrum, Vol. 38, No. 2, February 2001.
4., , http://planecrashinfo.com.
5. Cortright, E., "Report of the apollo 13 review board,", Page 5-3, NASA, June 1970.
6., , Air Safety Week 24, April 2000.
7., "Southwest grounds 79 jets after hole appears mid-flight,", NBC, February 2011, http://www.nbcnews.com/id/42385570/ns/travel-news/#.USIMSWeqJmc.
8., , Fault Detection, Wei Zhang Ed., InTech, March 2010, ISBN 978-953-307-037-7.
9. Halvorson, T. and J. Kelly, "NASA abandons new shuttle wiring inspection techniques," Florida Today, June 2005.
10., Wire Integrity Research (WIRe) Pilot Study, NASA A0SP-0001-XB1, August 2000.
11. Howard, R. and S. Glover, "Final report on development of pulse arrested spark discharge (PASD) for aging aircraft wiring application,", Sandia National Laboratories, SAND2005-2638, September 2006.
12. Van Alstine, R. and G. Allan, "Demonstration and validation of the excited dielectric test method to detect and locate defects in aircraft wiring systems,", US Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, DOT/FAA/AR-04/43, January 2005.
13. Fantoni, P., "Wire system aging assessment and condition monitoring: The line resonance analysis method (LIRA),", Halden Reactor Project (HWR-788), 2005.
14. Furse, C., Y. C. Chung, C. Lo, and P. Pendayala, "A critical comparison of reflectometry methods for location of wiring faults," Journal of Smart Structures and Systems, Vol. 2, No. 1, 25-46, 2006.
15. Lelong, A., M. Olivas Carrion, V. Degardin, and M. Lienard, "Characterization of electromagnetic radiation caused by on line wire diagnosis," URSI Conference, Chicago, August 2008.
16. Taylor, V. and M. Faulkner, "Digital simulation of fault location on EHV lines using wide band spread spectrum techniques," IEE Proc. Gener. Transm. Distrib., Vol. 142, No. 1, January 1996.
17. Taylor, V. and M. Faulkner, "Line monitoring and fault location using spread spectrum on power line carrier," IEE Proc. Gener. Transm. Distrib., Vol. 143, No. 5, September 1996.
18. Furse, C. and P. Smith, "Spread spectrum sensors for critical fault location on live wire networks," Journal of Structural Control and Health Monitoring, Vol. 12, 257-267, June 2005.
19. Smith, P., C. Furse, and J. Gunther, "Fault location on aircraft wiring using spread spectrum time domain reflectometry," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 5, No. 6, 1469-1478, December 2005.
20. Lelong, A., M. Olivas Carrion, V. Degardin, and M. Lienard, "On line wiring diagnosis by modiˉed spread spectrum time domain reflectometry," PIERS Proceeding, 182-186, Cambridge, USA, July 2-6, 2008.
21. Golomb, S. W. and G. Gong, Signal Design for Good Correlation: For Wireless Communication, Cryptography, and Radar, Cambridge University Press, July 2005, ISBN 978-052-182-104-5.
22. Auzanneau, F. and N. Ravot, "Detection et localisation de defauts dans des reseaux filaires de topologie complexe," Annales des telecoms, Vol. 62, January 2007.
23. Oumri, M., Q. Zhang, and M. Sorine, "A reduced model of reflectometry for wired electric networks," 19th International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS), Budapest, July 2010.
24. Kamdor, N. and C. Furse, "An inexpensive distance measuring system for location of robotic vehicles," IEEE Int. Symp. Antennas and Propagation, 1999.
25. Furse, C. and N. Kamdar, "An inexpensive distance measuring system for navigation of robotic vehicles," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 33, No. 2, April 2002.
26. Chung, Y. C., C. Furse, and J. Pruitt, "Application of phase detection frequency domain re°ectometry for locating faults in an F-18 flight control harness," IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Vol. 47, No. 2, May 2005.
27. Sharma, C. R. , C. Furse, and R. R. Harrison, "Low-power STDR CMOS sensor for locating faults in aging aircraft wiring," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 7, No. 1, January 2007.
28. Guilhemsang, J., F. Auzanneau, and Y. Bonhomme, "Method for improving fault detection and positioning precision using re°ectometry in a wired electrical network,", Patent Number US20110015882 and WO/2009/087045, 2008.
29. Wheeler, K. and D. Timucin, "Aging aircraft wiring fault detection survey,", NASA Ames Research Center, June 2007.
30. Smith, C., "Transport aircraft intrusive inspection project (an analysis of the wire installations of six decommissioned aircraft) final report prepared by the intrusive inspection working group,", ATSRAC, December 2000, http://www.mitrecaasd.org/atsrac/intrusive inspection.html.
31. Schuet, S., K. Wheeler, D. Timucin, M. Kowalski, and P. Wysocki, "Understanding wire changing: Model development and optimal diagnostics using TDR," NASA Aviation Safety Technical Conference, Denver, October 2008.
32. Zhang, Q., M. Sorine, and M. Admane, "Inverse scattering for soft fault diagnosis in electric transmission lines," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 1, 141-148, January 2011.
33. Paul, C. R., Analysis of Multiconductor Transmission Lines, John Wiley & Sons, 1994, ISBN 78-047-102-080-6.
34. Combes, P. F., Micro-ondes: Tome 1, Lignes, Guides Et Cavits,, Dunod Ed., 2006, ISBN 978-210-050-744-3.
35. Franchet, M., M. Olivas Carrion, N. Ravot, and L. Sommervogel, "Modelling the effect of a defect on crosstalk signals under the weak coupling assumption," PIERS Proceedings, 119-123, Xi'an,China, March 22-26, 2010.
36. Van Doorn, E. and D. Tolani, "Radical extension of time domain reflectometry for detection and location of flaws in aircraft wiring systems," 9th Joint FAA/DoD/NASA Aging Aircraft Conference, March 2006.
37., , http://www.cst.com/Content/Products/MWS/Overview.aspx.
38. Yee, K. S., "Numerical solution of initial boundary value problems involving Maxwell's equations in isotropic media," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 3, May 1966.
39. Taflove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-difference Time-domain Method, Artech House, 2005, ISBN 978-158-053-832-9.
40. Montoya, T. P., "Modeling 1-D FDTD transmission line voltage sources and terminations with parallel and series RLC loads," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Symposium, Vol. 4, 242-245, June 2002.
41. Lundquist, E., J. Nagel, S.Wu, B. Jones, and C. Furse, "Advanced forward methods for complex wire fault modeling," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 13, No. 4, November 2012.
42. Smail, M. K., L. Pichon, M. Olivas Carrion, F. Auzanneau, and M. Lambert, "Detection of defects in wiring networks using time domain reflectometry," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 46, No. 8, 2998-3001, August 2010.
43. Hartebrodt, M. and K. Kabitzsch, "Fault detection in fieldbuses with time domain reflectometry," 7th IEEE Africon Conference, Vol. 1, 391-396, September 2004.
44. Auzanneau, F., M. Olivas Carrion, and N. Ravot, "A simple and accurate model for wire diagnosis using re°ectometry," PIERS Proceedings, 232-236, Prague, Czech Republic, August 27-30, 2007.
45. Wheeler, K. R., T. Kurtoglu, and S. D. Poll, "A survey of health management user objectives related to diagnostic and prognostic metrics," International Journal of Prognostics and Health Management, Vol. 1, No. 1, January 2010.
46. Franchet, M., N. Ravot, and O. Picon, "Study of the impact of soft faults on multi-conductor transmission lines," PIERS Proceedings, 1545-1549, Marrakech, Morocco, March 20-23, 2011.
47. Franchet, M., N. Ravot, and O. Picon, "Analysis of multiconductor transmission lines sensitivity to damage: Two complementary approaches," 9th International Symposium on EMC and 20th International Wroclaw Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2010.
48. Tolani, E. and D. van Doorn, "FPGA based inductive time domain reflectometry for health monitoring of EWIS," 10th Joint FAA/DoD/NASA Aging Aircraft Conference, April 2007.
49. Shirkoohi, G. H. and K. Hasan, "Enhanced TDR technique for fault detection in electrical wires and cables," 2nd International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace 2010 --- Tu.2.B.3, Hamburg, November 2010.
50. Shin, Y. J., et al. "Joint time-frequency domain reflectometry for diagnostics of coaxial cables," 8th Joint NASA/FAA/DoD Conference on Aging Aircraft, January 2005.
51. Shin, Y. J., E. J. Powers, and T. S. Choe, "Application of time-frequency domain reflectometry for detection and localization of a fault on a coaxial cable," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 54, No. 6, 2493-2500, December 2005.
52. Franchet, M., N. Ravot, and O. Picon, "The use of the pseudo wigner ville transform for detecting soft defects in electric cables," IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM), 309-314, July 2011.
53. Franchet, M., N. Ravot, and O. Picon, "On a useful tool to localize jacks in wiring network," PIERS Proceedings, 856-863, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 27-30, 2012.
54. Huang, N., et al. "The empirical mode decomposition and the Hilbert spectrum for nonlinear and nonstationary time series analysis," Proc. R. Soc. Lond. A, Vol. 454, No. 1971, 1998.
55. Jing, T., S. Zhang, and X. Shi, "Design of aircraft cable fault diagnose and location system based on aircraft airworthiness requirement," 2nd International Symposium on Aircraft Airworthiness (ISAA), Vol. 17, 455-464, October 2011.
56. Shi, X., T. Jing, L. Zhang, and L. Wang, "Research of aircraft cable fray fault detecting method based on Hilbert Huang transformation," 8th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), 6988-6992, July 2010.
57. Ravot, N., F. Auzanneau, Y. Bonhomme, M. Olivas Carrion, and F. Bouillault, "Distributed reflectometry-based diagnosis for complex wired networks," EMC: Safety, Reliability and Security of Communication and Transportation Systems, EMC Workshop, Paris, June 2007.
58. Ben Hassen, W., F. Auzanneau, F. Peres, and A. Tchangani, "A distributed diagnosis strategy using bayesian network for complex wiring networks," IFAC A-MEST Workshop, Sevilla, Spain, November 2012.
59. Ben Hassen, W., F. Auzanneau, F. Peres, and A. Tchangani, "Optimisation de capteurs de diagnostic de defauts par reflectometrie dans les reseaux filaires complexes en utilisant les reseaux bayesiens," Qualita 2013, Compiegne, France, March 2013.
60. Lelong, A., L. Sommervogel, N. Ravot, and M. Olivas Carrion, "Distributed reflectometry method for wire fault location using selective average," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 10, No. 2, 300-310, February 2010.
61. Lelong, A. and M. Olivas Carrion, "On line wire diagnosis using multcarrier time domain reflectometry for fault location," IEEE Sensors Conference, 751-754, Christchurch, New Zealand, August 2009.
62. Naik, S., C. Furse, and B. Farhang-Boroujeny, "Multicarrier reflectometry," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 6, No. 3, June 2006.
63. Hogbom, J. A., "Aperture synthesis with a non-regular distribution of interferometer baselines," Astronomy and Astrophysics Supplement, Vol. 15, 417, June 1974.
64. Ben Hassen, W., F. Auzanneau, F. Peres, and A. Tchangani, "OMTDR using BER estimation for ambiguities cancellation in ramified networks diagnosis," IEEE ISSNIP Conference, Melbourne, Australia, April 2013.
65. Auzanneau, F., M. Olivas Carrion, and G. Millet, "Aircraft power supply wiring monitoring system," 3rd International Workshop on Aircraft System Technologies, Hamburg, March 2011.
66. Liu, G., Y. N. Cao, Y. Liu, and Z. Liu, "A survey on arc fault detection and wire fault location for aircraft wiring systems," SAE International Journal of Aerospace, Vol. 1, No. 1, 903-914, April 2009.
67., IEEE Standard-1064-1991: Guide for Multifactor Stress Functional Testing of Electrical Insulation Systems, 1991.
68. El Sahmarany, L., F. Auzanneau, and P. Bonnet, "Novel reflectometry method based on time reversal for cable aging characterization," 58th IEEE Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts, 1-6, September 2012.
69. Fink, M., "Time reversal of ultrasonic fields --- Part 1: Basic principles," IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control, Vol. 39, No. 5, 555-566, September 1992.
70. Loete, F. and C. Gilbert, "Diagnostic of connectors degradation evel by frequency domain reflectometry," 58th IEEE Holm Conference on Electrical Contacts, 1-4, September 2012.
71. Auzanneau, F., L. El Sahmarany, and P. Bonnet, "Nouvelle methode de diagnostic filaire basee sur le retournement temporel," CEM 2012, Rouen, April 2012.
72. El Sahmarany, L., F. Auzanneau, L. Berry, K. Kerroum, and P. Bonnet, "Time reversal for wiring diagnosis," Electronic letters, Vol. 48, No. 21, 1343-1344, October 2012.
73. Abboud, L., A. Cozza, and L. Pichon, "Performance analysis of the matched-pulse-based fault detection," First International Conference on Complex Systems Design and Management (CSDM), 161-172, October 2010.
74. Abboud, L., A. Cozza, and L. Pichon, "A matched-pulse approach for soft-fault detection in complex wire networks," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 61, No. 6, 1719-1732, 2012.
75. Abboud, L., A. Cozza, and L. Pichon, "A non-iterative method for locating soft faults in complex wire networks," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. PP, No. 99, January 2013.
76. Smail, M. K., L. Pichon, M. Olivas Carrion, F. Auzanneau, and M. Lambert, "Reconstruction of faulty wiring networks using reflectometry response and genetic algorithms," International Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, Vol. 35, January 2011.
77. Smail, M. K., T. Hacib, L. Pichon, and F. Loete, "Detection and location of defects in wiring networks using time-domain reflectometry and neural networks," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 47, May 2011.
78. Ahmed, M. O. and L. Lampe, "Power line network topology inference using frequency domain reflectometry," IEEE International Conference on Communications ICC 2012, 3419-3423, June 2012.
79. Zhu, Y. and M. Olivas Carrion, "A new method of evaluating wired networks topology for fault diagnosis applications," ITST Conference, 549-551, Lille, October 2009.
80. Oumri, M., Q. Zhang, and M. Sorine, "Numerical solution of blt equation for inhomogeneous transmission line networks," PIERS Proceedings, 656-660, Kual Lumpur, Malaysia, March 27-30, 2012.
81. Tang, H. and Q. Zhang, "Inverse scattering for lossy electric transmission line soft fault diagnosis," IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 1-4, Atlanta, July 2010.
82. Loete, F., Q. Zhang, and M. Sorine, "Inverse scattering experiments for electric cable soft fault diagnosis and connector location," PIERS Proceedings, 1932-1936, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, March 27-30, 2012.
83. Wang, J., P. Crapse, Y. J. Shin, and R. Dougal, "Diagnostics and prognostics of electric cables in ship power systems via joint time-frequency domain reflectometry," IEEE International Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference --- I2MTC, 917-921, British Columbia, May 2008.