Mohammed First University
Mohammed Premier University
Mohammed Premier University
University of Liege
University of Liège
1. ICNIRP, "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic and electromagnetic fields (up to 300 GHz)," Health Physics, Vol. 74, No. 4, 494-522, 1998.
2. De Miguel-Bilbao, S., J. Garca, V. Ramos, and J. Blas, "Assessment of human body influence on exposure measurements of electric field in indoor enclosures," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 36, No. 2, 118-132, 2015.
3. De Miguel-Bilbao, S., V. Ramos, and J. Blas, "Assessment of polarization dependence of body shadow effect on dosimetry measurements in 2.4 GHz band," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 38, No. 4, 315-321, 2017.
4. Krzysztof, G., Z. Patryk, and K. Jolanta, "The role of the location of personal exposimeters on the human body in their use for assessing exposure to the electromagnetic field in the radiofrequency range 982450 MHz and compliance analysis: Evaluation by virtual measurements," BioMed Research International, Vol. 2015, 2015.
5. Iskra, S., R. McKenzie, and I. Cosic, "Monte carlo simulations of the electric field close to the body in realistic environments for application in personal radiofrequency dosimetry," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 147, No. 4, 517, 2011.
6. Gallastegi, M., M. Guxens, A. Jim’enez-Zabala, I. Calvente, M. Fern’andez, L. Birks, B. Struchen, M. Vrijheid, M. Estarlich, M. F. Fern’andez, M. Torrent, F. Ballester, J. J. Aurrekoetxea, J. Ibarluzea, D. Guerra, J. Gonz’alez, M. Roosli, and L. Santa-Marina, "Characterisation of exposure to non-ionising electromagnetic fields in the spanish inma birth cohort: Study protocol," BMC Public Health, Vol. 16, No. 1, 167, 2016.
7. Cansiz, M., T. Abbasov, M. Bahattin Kurt, and A. Recai Celik, "Mapping of radio frequency electromagnetic field exposure levels in outdoor environment and comparing with reference levels for general public health," J. Expos. Sci. Environ. Epidemiol., Original Article, Nov. 2016.
8. Neubauer, G., S. Cecil, W. Giczi, B. Petric, P. Preiner, J. Frhlich, and M. Rsli, "The association between exposure determined by radiofrequency personal exposimeters and human exposure: A simulation study," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 31, No. 7, 535-545, 2010.
9. Roblin, C. and A. Sibille, "Measurement of a body-worn triaxial sensor for electromagnetic field and exposure assessment," 2014 8th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 2631-2635, Apr. 2014.
10. Blas, J., F. A. Lago, P. Fernndez, R. M. Lorenzo, and E. J. Abril, "Potential exposure assessment errors associated with body-worn RF dosimeters," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 28, No. 7, 573-576, 2007.
11. Bahillo, A., J. Blas, P. Fernndez, R. M. Lorenzo, S. Mazuelas, and E. J. Abril, "E-field assessment errors associated with RF dosemeters for different angles of arrival," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 132, No. 1, 51-56, 2008.
12. Iskra, S., R. McKenzie, and I. Cosic, "Personal, non-invasive dosimetry for radio-frequency human exposure assessment," 2007 29th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society, 2319-2322, Aug. 2007.
13. Thielens, A., H. De Clercq, S. Agneessens, J. Lecoutere, L. Verloock, F. Declercq, G. Vermeeren, E. Tanghe, H. Rogier, R. Puers, L. Martens, and W. Joseph, "Personal distributed exposimeter for radio frequency exposure assessment in real environments," Bioelectromagnetics, Vol. 34, No. 7, 563-567, 2013.
14. Weiland, T., "A discretization method for the solution of maxwells equations for six-component fields," Electronics and Communications AEU, Vol. 31, No. 3, 116-120, 1977.
15. Clemens, M. and T. Weiland, "Discrete electromagnetism with the finite integration technique," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 32, 65-87, 2001.
16. Petoussi-Henss, N., M. Zankl, U. Fill, and D. Regulla, "The GSF family of voxel phantoms," Physics in Medicine and Biology, Vol. 47, No. 1, 89, 2002.
17. Iskra, S., R. McKenzie, and I. Cosic, "Factors influencing uncertainty in measurement of electric fields close to the body in personal rf dosimetry," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, Vol. 140, No. 1, 25-33, 2010.
18. Kwate Kwate, R., B. Elmagroud, C. Taybi, D. Picard, and A. Ziyyat, "Interaction between human body and personal radiofrequency dosimeter: Effects of the metal plate presence," Proc. IEEE 14th Edition of the Mediterranean Microwave Symposium MMS14, Marrakech, Morocco, Dec. 12-14, 2014.
19. Kwate Kwate, R., B. Elmagroud, C. Taybi, V. Beauvois, Ch. Geuzaine, D. Picard, and A. Ziyyat, "On calibration of correction law for EMF measurement errors due to the proximity of the human body," Proc. IEEE 15th edition of the Mediterranean Microwave Symposium MMS15, 1-4, Lecce, Italy, 2015.
20. Elmagroud, B., R. Kwate Kwate, C. Taybi, D. Picard, and A. Ziyyat, "Electromagnetic exposure assessment for telecommunication equipements using RF dosimeter," Proc. IEEE 2nd International Conference on Information Technology for Organizations Development, IT4OD-2016, Fez, Morocco, 2016.