Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology
Queen's University Belfast
Institute of Electronics, Communications and Information Technology
Queen's University Belfast
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Queens Univ Belfast
1. Ahmed, S. S., A. Genghammer, A. Schiessl, and L.-P. Schmidt, "Fully electronic e-band personnel imager of 2m2 aperture based on a multistatic architecture," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 61, No. 1, 651-657, 2012.
2. Yurduseven, O., "Indirect microwave holographic imaging of concealed ordnance for airport security imaging systems," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 146, 7-13, 2014.
3. Wang, Z., T. Chang, and H. Cui, "Review of active millimeter wave imaging techniques for personnel security screening," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 148336-148350, 2019.
4. Yurduseven, O., T. Fromenteze, C. Decroze, and V. Fusco, "Frequency-diverse computational automotive radar technique for debris detection," IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 20, No. 22, 13167-13177, 2020.
5. Castro, J., S. Singh, A. Arora, S. Louie, and D. Senic, "Enabling safe autonomous vehicles by advanced mm-wave radar simulations," IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest, Vol. 2019-June, 1476-1479, 2019.
6. Diebold, A., M. Imani, and D. Smith, "Phaseless radar coincidence imaging with a MIMO SAR platform," Remote Sensing, Vol. 11, No. 5, 2019.
7. Sarabandi, K., M. Vahidpour, M. Moallem, and J. East, "Compact beam scanning 240 GHz radar for navigation and collision avoidance," Proceedings of SPIE — The International Society for Optical Engineering, Vol. 8031, 2011.
8. Detlefsen, J., "Industrial applications of microwave imaging," 1991 21st European Microwave Conference, Vol. 1, 108-119, 1991.
9. Bilik, I., O. Longman, S. Villeval, and J. Tabrikian, "The rise of radar for autonomous vehicles: Signal processing solutions and future research directions," IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, Vol. 36, No. 5, 20-31, 2019.
10. Shehab, S., J. Feng, and N. Karmakar, "Trends on remote sensing technology: Receiver architectures and antenna systems," 1st International Conference on Robotics, Electrical and Signal Processing Techniques, ICREST 2019, 227-232, 2019.
11. Li, Q., K. Chen, W. Guo, L. Lang, F. He, L. Chen, and Z. Xiong, "An aperture synthesis radiometer at millimeter wave band," 2008 International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology Proceedings, ICMMT, Vol. 4, 1699-1701, 2008.
12. Piddyachiy, V., V. Shulga, V. Myshenko, A. Korolev, A. Myshenko, and A. Antyufeyev, "Ground-based 3 mm-wave radiometer for spectroscopic observations of atmospheric ozone and carbon monoxide," 2010 International Kharkov Symposium on Physics and Engineering of Microwaves, Millimeter and Submillimeter Waves, MSMW’2010, 2010.
13. Sheen, D. M., D. L. McMakin, and T. E. Hall, "Three-dimensional millimeter-wave imaging for concealed weapon detection," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 49, No. 9, 1581-1592, 2001.
14. Martınez-Lorenzo, J., F. Quivira, and C. Rappaport, "SAR imaging of suicide bombers wearing concealed explosive threats," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 125, 255-272, 2012.
15. Demirci, S., H. Cetinkaya, E. Yigit, C. Ozdemir, and A. Vertiy, "A study on millimeter-wave imaging of concealed objects: Application using backprojection algorithm," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 457-477, 2012.
16. Hansen, H., A. Kulessa, and G. Brooker, "Millimetre-wave radars in targeting and data linking operations," 2003 Proceedings of the International Conference on Radar, RADAR 2003, 230-234, 2003.
17. Fromenteze, T., O. Yurduseven, M. F. Imani, J. Gollub, C. Decroze, D. Carsenat, and D. R. Smith, "Computational imaging using a mode-mixing cavity at microwave frequencies," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 106, No. 19, 2015.
18. Qi, F., I. Ocket, D. Schreurs, and B. Nauwelaers, "A system-level simulator for indoor mmW SAR imaging and its applications," Optics Express, Vol. 20, No. 21, 23811-23820, 2012.
19. Laviada, J., A. Arboleya-Arboleya, Y. Alvarez-Lopez, C. Garcia-Gonzalez, and F. Las-Heras, "Phaseless synthetic aperture radar with efficient sampling for broadband near-field imaging: Theory and validation," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 63, No. 2, 573-584, 2015.
20. Charvat, G., L. Kempel, E. Rothwell, C. Coleman, and E. Mokole, "An Ultrawideband (UWB) switched-antenna-array radar imaging system," IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array Systems and Technology, 543-550, 2010.
21. Withington, S., G. Saklatvala, and M. Hobson, "Partially coherent analysis of imaging and interferometric phased arrays: Noise, correlations, and uctuations," Journal of the Optical Society of America A: Optics and Image Science, and Vision, Vol. 23, No. 6, 1340-1348, 2006.
22. Gollub, J., O. Yurduseven, K. Trofatter, D. Arnitz, F. Imani, T. Sleasman, M. Boyarsky, A. Rose, A. Pedross-Engel, H. Odabasi, M. Reynolds, and D. Smith, "Large metasurface aperture for millimeter wave computational imaging at the human-scale," Scientific Reports, Vol. 7, 2017.
23. Molaei, A., J. Heredia-Juesas, G. Ghazi, J. Vlahakis, and J. A. Martinez-Lorenzo, "Digitized metamaterial absorber-based compressive reflector antenna for high sensing capacity imaging," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 1160-1173, 2019.
24. Barbastathis, G., A. Ozcan, and G. Situ, "On the use of deep learning for computational imaging," Optica, Vol. 6, No. 8, 921-943, 2019.
25. Fromenteze, T., E. L. Kpre, D. Carsenat, C. Decroze, and T. Sakamoto, "Single-shot compressive multiple-inputs multiple-outputs radar imaging using a two-port passive device," IEEE Access, Vol. 4, 1050-1060, 2016.
26. Hunt, J., T. Driscoll, A. Mrozack, G. Lipworth, M. Reynolds, D. Brady, and D. R. Smith, "Metamaterial apertures for computational imaging," Science, Vol. 339, No. 6117, 310-313, 2013.
27. Yurduseven, O., V. R. Gowda, J. N. Gollub, and D. R. Smith, "Printed aperiodic cavity for computational and microwave imaging," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 26, No. 5, 367-369, 2016.
28. Yurduseven, O., J. Gollub, A. Rose, D.Marks, and D. Smith, "Design and simulation of a frequency-diverse aperture for imaging of human-scale targets," IEEE Access, Vol. 4, 5436-5451, 2016.
29. Chi, W. and N. George, "Phase-coded aperture for optical imaging," Optics Communications, Vol. 282, 2110-2117, June 2008.
30. Don, M. L., C. Fu, and G. R. Arce, "Compressive imaging via a rotating coded aperture," Applied Optics, Vol. 56, No. 3, B142, 2017.
31. Watts, C. M., D. Shrekenhamer, J. Montoya, G. Lipworth, J. Hunt, T. Sleasman, S. Krishna, D. R. Smith, and W. J. Padilla, "Terahertz compressive imaging with metamaterial spatial light modulators," Nature Photonics, Vol. 8, No. 8, 605, 2014.
32. Sleasman, T., M. F. Imani, J. N. Gollub, and D. R. Smith, "Dynamic metamaterial aperture for microwave imaging," Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 107, No. 20, 204104, 2015.
33. Imani, M., J. Gollub, O. Yurduseven, A. Diebold, M. Boyarsky, T. Fromenteze, L. Pulido-Mancera, T. Sleasman, and D. Smith, "Review of metasurface antennas for computational microwave imaging," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 3, 1860-1875, 2020.
34. Andrecut, M., "Fast GPU implementation of sparse signal recovery from random projections," Engineering Letters, Vol. 17, No. 3, 2009.
35. Zhou, B., Y. Peng, C. Yeh, and J. Tang, "GPGPU accelerated fast convolution back-projection for radar image reconstruction," Tsinghua Science and Technology, Vol. 16, No. 3, 256-263, 2011.
36. Park, S. and D. Shires, "CUDA optimization techniques for SAR imaging algorithm," Proceedings of the 2010 International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, and Pattern Recognition, IPCV 2010, Vol. 1, 36-40, 2010.
37. Clemente, C., M. Di Bisceglie, M. Di Santo, N. Ranaldo, and M. Spinelli, "Processing of synthetic aperture radar data with GPGPU," IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Systems, SiPS: Design and Implementation, 309-314, 2009.
38. Rybalkin, V. and N. Wehn, "When massive GPU parallelism Ain’t enough: A novel hardware architecture of 2D-LSTM neural network," FPGA 2020 — 2020 ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays, 111-121, 2020.
39. Farhadi, M., M. Ghasemi, and Y. Yang, "A novel design of adaptive and hierarchical convolutional neural networks using partial reconfiguration on FPGA," 2019 IEEE High Performance Extreme Computing Conference, HPEC 2019, 2019.
40. Zhou, X., Z. Yu, Y. Cao, and S. Jiang, "SAR imaging realization with FPGA based on VIVADO HLS," ICSIDP 2019 — IEEE International Conference on Signal, Information and Data Processing 2019, 2019.
41. Liu, R., D. Zhu, D. Wang, and W. Du, "High resolution SAR signal processing system using FPGA," 2019 International Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Symposium-China, ACES 2019, 2019.
42. Di, W., C. Chen, and Y. Liu, "FPGA-based parallel system for synthetic aperture radar imaging," 2018 International Conference on Electronics Technology, ICET 2018, 430-433, 2018.
43. Yurduseven, O., M. A. B. Abbasi, T. Fromenteze, and V. Fusco, "Lens-loaded coded aperture with increased information capacity for computational microwave imaging," Remote Sensing, Vol. 12, No. 9, 1531, 2020.
44. Sleasman, T., M. Boyarsky, M. F. Imani, T. Fromenteze, J. N. Gollub, and D. R. Smith, "Single-frequency microwave imaging with dynamic metasurface apertures," JOSA B, Vol. 34, No. 8, 1713-1726, 2017.
45. Yurduseven, O., M. Imani, H. Odabasi, J. Gollub, G. Lipworth, A. Rose, and D. Smith, "Resolution of the frequency diverse metamaterial aperture imager," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 150, 97-107, 2015.
46. Peng, R., O. Yurduseven, T. Fromenteze, and D. R. Smith, "Advanced processing of 3D computational microwave polarimetry using a near-field frequency-diverse antenna," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 166261-166272, 2020.
47. Fromenteze, T., O. Yurduseven, M. Boyarsky, J. Gollub, D. L. Marks, and D. R. Smith, "Computational polarimetric microwave imaging," Optics Express, Vol. 25, No. 22, 27488-27505, 2017.
48. Lipworth, G., A. Rose, O. Yurduseven, V. R. Gowda, M. F. Imani, H. Odabasi, P. Trofatter, J. Gollub, and D. R. Smith, "Comprehensive simulation platform for a metamaterial imaging system," Applied Optics, Vol. 54, No. 31, 9343-9353, 2015.
49. Mandel, L. and E. Wolf, Optical Coherence and Quantum Optics, Cambridge University Press, 1995.
50. Hecht, K. T., The Born Approximation, 462-476, Springer New York, New York, NY, 2000.
51. Rashidi-Ranjbar, E. and M. Dehmollaian, "Microwave imaging using frequency-diverse scattering of a random rough surface," ICEE 2019 — 27th Iranian Conference on Electrical Engineering, 1679-1681, 2019.
52. Venkatesh, S., N. Viswanathan, and D. Schurig, "W-band sparse synthetic aperture for computational imaging," Optics Express, Vol. 24, No. 8, 8317-8331, 2016.
53. Kowdle, A., C. Rhemann, S. Fanello, A. Tagliasacchi, J. Taylor, P. Davidson, M. Dou, K. Guo, C. Keskin, S. Khamis, V. Tankovich, and J. Valentin, "The need 4 speed in real-time dense visual tracking," ACM Transactions on Graphics, Vol. 37, No. 6, 2018.
54. Malczewski, K., "Rapid diffusion weighted imaging with enhanced resolution," Applied Magnetic Resonance, Vol. 51, No. 3, 221-239, 2020.
55. X. Inc., Virtex-7 FPGA Design Summary, p. 5, Xilinx, February 27, 2018.
56. X. Inc., CORDIC v6.0 LogiCORE IP Product Guide, Xilinx, December 20, 2017.
57. X. Inc., 7 Series DSP48E1 Slice User Guide, Xilinx, March 27, 2018.
58. Andraka, R., "A survey of CORDIC algorithms for FPGA based computers," Tech. Rep., 1998.
59. Yurduseven, O., T. Fromenteze, and D. R. Smith, "Relaxation of alignment errors and phase calibration in computational frequency-diverse imaging using phase retrieval," IEEE Access, Vol. 6, 14884-14894, 2018.
60. Yurduseven, O., J. N. Gollub, K. P. Trofatter, D. L. Marks, A. Rose, and D. R. Smith, "Software calibration of a frequency-diverse, multistatic, computational imaging system," IEEE Access, Vol. 4, 2488-2497, 2016.
61. Sleasman, T., M. F. Imani, O. Yurduseven, K. P. Trofatter, V. R. Gowda, D. L. Marks, J. N. Gollub, and D. R. Smith, "Near field scan alignment procedure for electrically large apertures," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 65, No. 6, 3257-3262, 2017.