Xi'an Polytechnic University
Zhongyuan University of Technology
1. Wang, J. and Z. Xi, "Research progress of electromagnetic shielding material of metal fiber," Rare Metal Materials and Engineering, Vol. 40, 1688-1692, 2011.
2. Sun, R. J., K. Lai, and J. C. Zhang, "Suggestion on the test for electromagnetic shielding in the fabric for costume," Journal of Xian University of Engineering Science and Technology, Vol. 17, No. 2, 100-103, 2003.
3. Schmid, E., W. Panzer, H. Schlattl, and H. Eder, "Emission of fluorescent x-radiation from non-lead based shielding materials of protective clothing: A radiobiological problem?," Journal of Radiological Protection, Vol. 32, No. 3, 29-39, 2012.
4. Zhu, X. Y., X. J. Li, and B. K. Sun, "Study on electromagnetic shielding efficacy of knitting clothing," Przeglad Elektrotechniczny, Vol. 88, No. 3B, 42-43, 2012.
5. Kurokawa, S. and T. Sato, "A design scheme for electromagnetic shielding clothes via numerical computation and time domain measurements," IEICE Transactions on Electronics, Vol. E86C, No. 11, 2216-223, 2003.
6. Yoshimura, Y., I. Nagano, S. Yagitani, T. Ueno, and T. Nakayabu, "FDTD analysis of effectiveness of shielding clothes in suppressing electromagnetic field in phantom model ," Transactions of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, Vol. 123, No. 7, 623-629, 2003.
7. Wang, X. C. and Z. Liu, "Shielding efficiency mathematics model on the electromagnetic shielding clothing," Journal of Textile Research, Vol. 29, 73-75, 2008.
8. Li, R., L. Zhang, and L. Jia, "Influence of fabric structural model on shielding effectiveness of electromagnetic radiation shielding fabric," Int. J. Modeling, Identification and Control, Vol. 11, No. 3-4, 211-217, 2010.
9. Jayasree, P. V. Y., V. S. S. N. S. Baba, B. Prabhakar Rao, and P. Lakshman, "Analysis of shielding effectiveness of single, double and laminated shields for oblique incidence of em waves," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 22, 187-202, 2010.
10. Hakansson, E., A. Amie, and A. Kaynak, "Dielectric characterization of conducting textiles using free space transmission measurements: Accuracy and methods for improvement," Synthetic Metals, Vol. 157, 1054-1063, 2007.
11. Ortlek, H. G., O. G. Saracoglu, O. Saritas, and S. Bilgin, "Electromagnetic shielding characteristics of woven fabrics made of hybrid yarns containing metal wire ," Fibers and Polymers, Vol. 13, No. 1, 63-67, 2012.
12. Wang, X. C. and Z. Liu, "A new computation of shielding effectiveness of electromagnetic radiation shielding fabric," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters,, Vol. 33, 177-186, 2012.
13. Osman, M. A. R., M. K. A. Rahim, N. A. Samsuri, H. A. M. Salim, and M. F. Ali, "Embroidered fully textile wearable antenna for medical monitoring applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 321-337, 2011.
14. Ching, I. S. and T. C. Jin, "Effect of stainless steel-containing fabrics on electromagnetic shielding effectiveness," Textile Res. J., Vol. 74, No. 1, 51-54, 2004.
15. Liu, Z. and X. C. Wang, "Influence of fabric weave type on the effectiveness of electromagnetic shielding woven fabric," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 26, No. 14-15, 1848-1856, 2012.
16. Raj, C. D., G. S. Rao, P. V. Y. Jayasree, B. Srinu, and P. Lakshman, "Estimation of reflectivity and shielding effectiveness of three layered laminate electromagnetic shield at X-band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 20, 205-223, 2010.
17. Mao, Y., B. Chen, H. Q. Liu, J. L. Xia, and J.-Z. Tang, "A hybrid implicit-explicit spectral FDTD scheme for oblique incidence problems on periodic structures," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 128, 153-170, 2012.
18. Wu, G., X. Zhang, Z. Q. Song, and B. Liu, "Analysis on shielding performance of metallic rectangular cascaded enclosure with apertures," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 20, 185-195, 2011.
19. Zhao, Y., F. Chen, H. Chen, N. Li, Q. Shen, and L. Zhang, "The microstructure design optimization of negative index metamaterials using genetic algorithm ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 22, 95-108, 2011.
20. Qian, Z. and Z. J. Chen, Electromagnetic Compatibility Design and Interference Suppression Technology, Zhejiang University Press, Hangzhou, 2000.