1. Gunnarsson, T., Microwave imaging of biological tissues: Applied toward breast tumor detection, No. 73, Sweden, 2007.
2. Fear, E. C., S. C. Hagness, P. M. Meaney, M. Okoiewski, and M. A. Stuchly, "Enhancing breast tumor detection with near-field imaging," IEEE Microw. Magazine, Vol. 3, No. 1, 48-56, 2002.
3. Liu, Q. H., Z. Q. Zhang, T. T. Wang, J. A. Brgan, G. A. Ybarra, L. W. Nolte, and W. T. Joines, "Active microwave imaging I — 2-D forward and inverse scattering methods," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 50, No. 1, 123-133, 2002.
4. Qi, H. R. and N. A. Diakides, Thermal infrared imaging in early breast cancer detection—A survey of recent research, Proceeding of 25th Annual International Conference of IEEE, Vol. 2, No. 17–21, 1109-1112, 2003.
5. Bindu, G., A. Lonappan, V. Thomas, C. K. Aanandan, and K. T. Matew, "Active microwave imaging for breast cancer detection," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 58, 169-419, 2006.
6. Yan, L., K. Huang, and C. Liu, "A noninvasive method for determining dielectric properties of layered tissues on human back," Journal of Eletromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 13, 1829-1843, 2007.
7. Wu, B.-I., F. C. Cox, and J. A. Kong, "Experimental methodology for non-thermal effects of electromagnetic radiation on biologics," Journal of Eletromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 13, 1829-1843, 2007.
8. Semenov, S. Y., et al., "Microwave tomography: Two-dimensional systemfor biological imaging," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 43, 869-877, 1996.
9. Hagness, S. C., A. Taflove, and J. E. Brdiges, "Two-dimensional FDTD analysis of a pulsed microwave confocal systemfor breast cancer detection: Fixed focus and antenna array sensors," IEEE Transactions of Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 45, 1470-1479, 1998.
10. Guo, B., Y. Wang, J. Li, P. Stoica, and R. Wu, "Microwave imaging via adaptive beamforming methods for breast cancer detection," Journal of Eletromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 20, No. 1, 53-63, 2006.
11. Hagness, S. C., A. Taflove, and J. E. Brdiges, "Three-dimensional FDTD analysis of a pulsed microwave confocal systemfor breast cancer detection: Design of an antenna array element," IEEE Transactions of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 47, 783-791, 1999.
12. Fear, E. C., X. Li, S. C. Hagness, and M. A. Stuchly, "Confocal microwave imaging for breast cancer detection: Localization of tumors in three dimensions," IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 49, 812-821, 2002.
13. Fear, E. C., J. Sill, and M. A. Stuchly, "Experimental feasibility of breast tumor detection and localization," IEEE MTT-S Digest, 383-386, 2003.
14. Fear, E. C., J. Sill, and M. A. Stuchly, "Experimental feasibility study of confocal microwave imaging for breast tumor detection," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 51, 887-892, 2003.
15. Souvorov, A. E., A. E. Bulyshev, S. Y. Semenov, R. H. Svenson, A. G. Nazarov, Y. E. Sizov, and G. P. Tatsis, "Microwave tomography: A two-dimensional newton iterative scheme," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 46, 1654-1659, 1998.
16. Chew, W. C. and Y. M. Wang, "Reconstruction of two-dimensional permittivity distribution using the distorted born iterative method," IEEE Trans. Med. Imag., Vol. 9, 218-225, 1990.
17. Caorsi, S., A. Massa, M. Pastorino, and A. Rosani, "Microwave medical imaging: Potentialities and limitations of a stochastic optimization technique," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 52, 1909-1916, 2004.
18. Xiao, F. and H. Yabe, "Microwave imaging of perfect conducting cylinders fromreal data by micro genetic algorithmcoupled with deterministic method," IEICE Trans. Electron., Vol. E81-C, 1784-1792, 1998.
19. Liu, X.-F., Y.-B. Chen, Y.-C. Jiao, and F.-S. Zhang, "Modified particle swarmoptim ization for patch antenna a design based on IE3D," Journal of Eletromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 13, 1819-1828, 2007.
20. Al-Sharkawy, M. H., V. Demir, and A. Z. Elsherbeni, "Plane wave scattering fromthree dimensional multiple objects using the iterative multiregion technique based on the FDFD method," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., Vol. 54, No. 2, 666-673, 2006.
21. Zainud-Deen, S. H., M. S. Ibrahim, and E. El-Deen, "A hybrid finite difference frequency domain and particle swarm optimization techniques for forward and inverse electromagnetic scattering problems," The 23rd Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics, 1575-1580, 2007.
22. Zainud-Deen, S. H., E. El-Deen, and M. S. Ibrahem, "Electromagnetic scattering by conducting/dielectric objects," The 23rd Annual Review of Progress in Applied Computational Electromagnetics, 1866-1871, 2007.
23. Berenger, J.-P., "A perfectly matched layer for the absorption of electromagnetics waves," J. Comput. Phys., Vol. 144, 185-200, 1994.
24. Robinson, J. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Particle swarm optimization in electromagnetics," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 52, 397-407, 2004.
25. Macea, J. R. and J. H. T. G. Fregnani, "Anatomy of thorocic wall, axillo and breast," Int. J. Morphol., 691-704, 2006.
26. Breast evaluation and treatment prevention early detection of breast cancer, University of Maryland Marlene and Stewart GreenebaumCancer Center, 2005.
27. Zhang, Z. Q. and Q. H. Liu, Microwave imaging for breast tumor: 2D forward and inverse methods, IEEE Antennas Propag. Society International Symposium, Vol. 1, 242-245, 2001.
28. Xie, Y., B. Guo, L. Xu, J. Li, and P. Stocia, "Multistatic adaptive microwave imaging for early breast cancer detection," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., Vol. 53, No. 8, 1647-1657, 2006.
29. Hagness, S. C., A. Taflove, and J. E. bridges, "FDTD modeling of a coherent- addition antenna array for early-stage detection of breast cancer," IEEE Antennas Propag. Society International Symposium, Vol. 2, 1220-1223, 1998.