1. Bandelier, B., C. Daveau, P. Haghi Ashtiani, A. Rais, and F. Rioux-Damidau, "Use of stream functions for the computation of currents in thin circuits determination of the impedances," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 36, No. 4, 760-764, 2000.
2. Zacharopoulos, A., S. Arridge, O. Dorn, V. Kolehmainen, and J. Sikora, "3D shape reconstruction in optical tomography using spherical harmonics and BEM," PIERS Online, Vol. 2, No. 1, 48-52, 2006.
3. Ruan, B. and Y. Wang, "New topography inversion using EM field," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, 79-83, 2005.
4. Peeren, G. N., "Stream function approach for determining optimal surface currents," Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 191, No. 1, 305-321, 2003.
5. Turner, R. and Gradient coil design: A review of methods, "Magn. Reson. Imaging,", Vol. 11, 903-920, 1993.
6. Li, X., D. Xie, and J. Wang, "A novel target field method for designing uniplanar self-shield gradient coils of fully open MRI device," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 21, No. 12, 1635-1644, 2007.
7. Hong, L. and D. Zu, Shimming permanent magnet of MRI scanner, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, Vol. 3, No. 6, 859-864, 2007.
8. Pissanetzky, S., "Minimum energy MRI gradient coil of general geometry," Measurement of Science Technology, Vol. 3, 667-673, 1992.
9. Lemdiasov, R. A. and R. Ludwig, "A stream function method for gradient coil design," Concepts in Magnetic Resonance Part B: Magnetic Resonance Engineering, Vol. 26B, No. 1, 67-80, 2005.
10. Marin, L., H. Power, R. W. Bowtell, C. Cobos Sanchez, A. A. Becker, P. Glover, and I. A. Jones, "Boundary element method for an inverse problem in magnetic resonance imaging gradient coils," Computer Methods in Engineering & Sciences, 2007.
11. Jackson, J. D., Classical Electrodynamics, Wiley, New York, 1962.
12. Pars, F. and J. Canas, Boundary Element Method: Fundamentals and Applications, Oxford Science Publications, 1997.
13. Brebbia, C. A., J. F. C. Telles, and L. C. Wrobel, Boundary Element Techniques, Springer-Verlag, 1984.
14. Holland, R., "Finite-difference solution of Maxwell's equations in generalized nonorthogonal coordinates ," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., Vol. NS-30, 4586-4591, 1983.
15. Pozrikidis, C., A Practical Guide to Boundary-element Methods with the Software Library BEMLIB , Chapman & Hall/CRC, 2002.
16. Gill, P. E., W. Murray, and M. H. Wright, Practical Optimization , Academic Press, London, 1981.
17. Tiknonov, A. N. and V. Y. Arsenin, Methods for Solving Ill-posed Problems, Nauka, Moscow, 1986.
18. Goharian, M., M. Soleimani, and G. R. Moran, "A trust region subproblem for 3D electrical impedance tomography inverse problem using experimental data ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 94, 19-32, 2009.
19. Brideson, M. A., L. K. Forbes, and S. Crozier, "Determining complicated winding patterns for shim coils using stream functions and the target-field method," Concepts in Magnetic Resonance, Vol. 14, No. 1, 9-18, 2002.
20. Qi, F., X. Tang, Z. Jin, L. Wang, D. Zu, and W. Wang, A new target ¯eld method for optimizing longitudinal gradient coils' property , Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium, Vol. 3, No. 6, 865-869, 2007.
21. Eibert, T. F. and V. Hansen, "On the calculation of potential integrals for linear source distributions on triangular domains," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 43, No. 12, 1499-1502, 1995.
22. Marin, L., H. Power, R. W. Bowtell, C. Cobos Sanchez, A. A. Becker, P. Glover, and I. A. Jones, "Numerical solution for an inverse MRI problem using a regularized boundary element method," (Special Issue) Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 2007.
23. Kamon, M., M. J. Tsuk, and J. K. White, "Fasthenry: A multipole-accelerated 3-D inductance extraction program," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 42, 1750-1758, 1994.