1. Ghosh, S., A. K. Sinha, R. K. Gupta, S. N. Joshi, P. K. Jain, and B. N. Basu, "Space-harmonic effects in helical slow-wave structure --- An equivalent circuit analysis," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 30, 85-104, 2001.
2. Ghosh, S., P. K. Jain, and B. N. Basu, "Analytical exploration of new tapered-geometry dielectric-supported helix slow-wave structures for broadband TWT's ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 15, 63-85, 1997.
3. Basu, B. N., Electromagnetic Theory and Applications in Beamwave Electronics, World Scientific, Singapore, 1995.
4. Sinha, A. K., R. Verma, R. K. Gupta, L. Kumar, S. N. Joshi, P. K. Jain, and B. N. Basu, Simplified tape model of arbitrarily-loaded helical slow-wave structures of a traveling-wave tube, IEE Proc. PT-H, Vol. 139, 347-350, 1992.
5. Ghosh, S., P. K. Jain, and B. N. Basu, "Rigorous tape model analysis of inhomogeneously loaded helical slow-wave structures," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. 44, 1158-1168, 1997.
6. Ghosh, S., A. K. Sinha, S. N. Joshi, P. K. Jain, and B. N. Basu, "A heuristic analysis for a dielectric loaded tape helix considering the non-uniformity of the radial propagation constants over the structure cross sections ," Int. Jour. Electronics, Vol. 88, 197-213, 2001.
7. Jain, P. K. and B. N. Basu, "The inhomogeneous loading effects of practical dielectric supports for the helical slow-wave structure of a TWT," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. 34, 2643-2648, 1987.
8. Kravchenko, N. P., L. N. Loshakov, and Y. N. Pchel'nikov, "Computation of dispersion characteristics of a spiral placed in a screen with longitudinal ribs ," Radio Engineering & Electronic Physics, Vol. 32, 33-39, 1976.
9. Kumar, L., R. S. Raju, S. N. Joshi, and B. N. Basu, "Modeling of a vane-loaded helical slow wave structure for broad-band travelling-wave tubes," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. 36, 1991-1999, 1989.
10. Paik, S. F., "Design formulas for helix dispersion shaping," IEEE Trans. Electron Devices, Vol. 16, 1010-1014, 1969.
11. Lei, W., Z. yang, L. Liao, and P. Liao, "Analysis of a U-shaped vane-loaded helical slow-wave structure for wideband travelling wave tubes," Int. Jour. Electronics, Vol. 92, 161-172, 2005.
12. Jung, S. S., C. W. Baik, S. T. Han, S. G. Jeon, H. J. Ha, A. V. Soukhov, B. F. Jia, G. S. Park, H. S. Kim, H. S. Uhm, and B. N. Basu, "Wide-band semivane and heavily dielectric loaded helix traveling-wave tubes ," IEEE Trans. Plasma Science, Vol. 30, 1009-1015, 2002.
13. Zhu, Z., B. Jia, and Z. Luo, Calculation of high-frequency characteristics for ridge-loaded helical slow-wave structure, Proceedings IEEE Int. Vacuum Electronics Conf. (IVEC-2008), 113-114, 2008.
14. Kory, C. L., Validation of an accurate three-dimensional helical slow-wave circuit model , NASA Contract Report 4766, NAS3-27600, March 1997.
15. Zhang, Y., Y. L. Mo, J. Q. Li, and X. L. Zhou, Modelling of finite size vane-loaded helical slow-wave structures, IEE Proceedings --- Microwaves and Antenna Propagation, Vol. 151, 135-142, 2004.
16. Yang, J., Y. Zhang, X. Cai, and L. Li, "Study on effect of different metallic vane-loaded helix slow-wave structure in travelling-wave tubes ," Jour. Infrared Millimeter Terahertz Waves, Vol. 30, 611-621, 2009.
17. Sensiper, S., "Electromagnetic wave propagation on helical structures," Proc. IRE, Vol. 43, 149-161, 1955.
18., , HFSS10.0 User's Manual, Ansoft Corporation, Pittsburgh.