1. Lu, X., The applications of microlocal analysis in σ-evolution equations, Ph.D. dissertation, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, 2010.
2. Jradeh, M., "On the damped wave equation," 12th Intern. Confer. on Hyperbolic Problems, Maryland, USA, June 9-13, 2008.
3. Stratton, J. A., Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw Hill, New York, 1941.
4. Alexio, R. and E. C. de Oliveira, "Green's functions for the lossy wave equation," Revista Brasileira de Ensino de Fisica, Vol. 30, No. 1, Sao Paulo, 2008.
5. Zauderer, E., Partial Differential Equations of Applied Mathematics, 2nd Ed., John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, 1989.
6. Asfar, O. R., "Riemann-green function solution of transient electromagnetic plane waves in lossy media," IEEE Trans. EM Compatibility, Vol. 32, No. 3, 228-231, 1990.
7. Lin, H., et al. "A novel unconditionally stable PSTD method based on weighted Laguerrre polynomial expansion," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 23, No. 8-9, 1011-1020, 2009.
8. Jung, B. H. and T. K. Sarkar, "Solving time domain Helmholtz wave equation with MOD-FDM," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 79, 339-352, 2008.
9. Levinson, N. and R. M. Redheffer, "Complex Variables," Holden-Day Inc., San Francisco, 1970.
10. Sonnenchein, E., I. Rutkevich, and D. Censor, "Wave packets and group velocity in absorbing media: Solutions of the telegrapher's equation ," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 27, 129-158, 2000.
11. Churchill, R. V., Modern Operational Mathematics in Engineering, McGraw Hill, New York, 1944.