1. Pu, T.-L., K.-M. Huang, B. Wang, and Y. Yang, "Application of micro-genetic algorithm to the design of matched high gain patch antenna with zero-refractive-index metamaterial lens," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 24, No. 8--9, 1207-1217, 2010.
2. Young, J. L., "A full finite difference time-domain implementation for radio wave propagation in plasma," Radio Sci., Vol. 29, 1513-1522, 1994.
3. Kelley, D. F. and R. J. Luebbers, "Piecewise linear recursive convolution for dispersive media using FDTD," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 44, No. 6, 792-797, 1996.
4. Ai, X., Y. Han, C. Y. Li, and X.-W. Shi, "Analysis of dispersion relation of piecewise linear recursive convolution FDTD method for space-varying plasma," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 22, 83-93, 2011.
5. Huang, S. and F. Li, "Time domain analysis of transient propagation in inhomogeneous magnetized plasma using Z-transforms," Journal of Electronics (China), Vol. 23, No. 1, 113-116, 2006.
6. Shibayama, J., R. Takahashi, A. Nomura, J. Yamauchi, and H. Nakano, "Concise frequency-dependent formulation for LOD-FDTD method using Z transforms," Electronics Letters, Vol. 44, No. 16, 949-950, 2008.
7. Liu, S., M. Liu, and W. Hong, "Modified piecewise linear current density recursive convolution finite-difference time-domain method for anisotropic magnetized plasma," IET Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 2, No. 7, 677-685, 2008.
8. Shibayama, J., R. Ando, A. Nomura, J. Yamauchi, and H. Nakano, "Simple trapezoidal recursive convolution technique for the frequency-dependent FDTD analysis of a Drude-Lorentz model," IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 21, 100-102, 2009.
9. Liu, S., S. Liu, and S. Liu, "Analysis for scattering of conductive objects covered with anisotropic magnetized plasma by trapezoidal recursive convolution finite-difference time-domain method," Int. J. RF and Microwave CAE, Vol. 20, 465-472, 2010.
10. Ramadan, O, "Unsplit field implicit PML algorithm for complex envelope dispersive LOD- FDTD simulations," Electronics Letters, Vol. 43, No. 5, 17-18, 2007.
11. Tan, E. L., "Acceleration of LOD-FDTD method using fundamental scheme on graphics processor units," IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society, Vol. 20, No. 12, 648-650, 2010.
12. Yang, L., Y. Xie, and P. Yu, "Study of bandgap characteristics of 2D magnetoplasma photonic crystal by using M-FDTD method," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 8, 1778-1784, 2011.
13. Attiya, A. M. and H. H. Abdullah, "Shift-operator finite difference time domain: An efficient unified approach for simulating wave propagation in different dispersive media," IEEE Middle East Conference on Antennas and Propagation, 1-4, 2010.
14. Wang, F., B. Wei, and D.-B. Ge, "A method for FDTD modeling of wave propagation in magnetized plasma," International Conference on Consumer Electronics, Communications and Networks, 4659-4662, 2011.
15. Ma, L.-X., et al., "Improved finite difference time-domain method for anisotropic magnetised plasma based on shift operator," IET Microw. Antennas Propag., Vol. 4, No. 9, 1442-1447, 2010.
16. Cereceda, C., M. De Peretti, and C. Deutsch, "Stopping power for arbitrary angle between test particle velocity and magnetic field," Phys. Plasmas, Vol. 12, 022102, 2005.
17. Nersisyan, H. B., C. Toepffer, and G. Zwicknagel, Interaction between Charged Particles in a Magnetic Field: A Theoretical Approach to Ion Stopping in Magnetized Plasmas, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg and New York, 2007.
18. Deutsch, C. and R. Popoff, "Low velocity ion slowing down in a strongly magnetized plasma target," Phys. Rev., Vol. E78, 056405, 2008.
19. Xu, L. J. and N. C. Yuan, "FDTD formulations for scattering from 3-D anisotropic magnetized plasma objects," IEEE Ant. & Wireless Propagt. Letters, Vol. 5, 335-338, 2006.
20. Qian, Z. H. and R. S. Chen, "FDTD analysis of magnetized plasma with arbitrary magnetic declination," International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Vol. 28, No. 5, 815-825, 2007.
21. Yang, L.-X., Y.-J. Wang, and G. Wang, "A 3D FDTD implementation of electromagnetic scattering by magnetized plasma medium based on laplace transfer principle," Acta Electronica Sinica (China), Vol. 37, No. 12, 2711-2715, 2009.
22. Ma, L.-X., et al., "Shift-operator FDTD method for anisotropic plasma in kDB coordinates system," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 12, 51-65, 2010.
23. Li, J. and J. Dai, "An efficient implementation of the stretched coordinate perfectly matched layer," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 17, No. 5, 322-324, 2007.
24. Ginzburg, V. L., The Propagation of Electromagnetic Waves in Plasmas, 2nd Ed., Ch. 6, Pergamon, New York, 1970.