1. Chan, Y. K. and V. C. Koo, "An introduction to synthetic aperture radar (SAR)," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 2, 27-60, 2008.
2. Ai, J. Q. , X. Y. Qi, W. D. Yu, Y. K. Deng, F. Liu, L. Shi, and , "A new CFAR ship detection algorithm based on 2-D joint log-normal distribution in SAR images," IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, Vol. 7, No. 4, 806-810, 2010.
3. Wei, S. J., X. L. Zhang, and J. Shi, "Linear array SAR imaging via compressed sensing," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 117, 299-319, 2011.
4. Wei, S. J., X. L. Zhang, J. Shi, and G. Xiang, "Sparse reconstruction for SAR imaging based on compressed sensing," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 109, 63-81, 2010.
5. Wu, J., "Compressive sensing SAR image reconstruction based on Bayesian framework and evolutionary computation," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 20, No. 7, 1904-1911, 2011.
6. Wang, Z. M. and M. M. Wang, "Fast and adaptive method for SAR superresolution imaging based on point scattering model and optimal basis selection," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, Vol. 18, No. 7, 1477-1486, 2009.
7. Tu, M. W. and I. J. Gupta, "Application of maximum likelihood estimation to radar imaging," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 45, No. 1, 20-27, 1997.
8. Chambolle, A., "An algorithm for total variation minimization and applications," Journal of Mathematical Imaging and Vision, Vol. 20, 89-97, 2004.
9. Comaniciu, D. and P. Meer, "Mean shift: A robust approach toward feature space analysis," IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 24, No. 5, 603-619, 2002.
10. Centre for Remote Imaging, Sensing and Processing (CRISP), , Accessed: June 2012, Available: http://geochange.er.usgshttp://www.crisp.nus.edu.sg/»research/ship detect/ship det.htm .