1. Pelosi, G. and P. Y. Ufimtsev, "The impedance boundary condition," IEEE Ant. Propag. Magazine, Vol. 38, 31-35, 1996.
2. Lindell, I. V., Methods for Electromagnetic Field Analysis, 2 Ed., University Press, Oxford, 1995.
3. Lindell, I. V. and A. H. Sihvola, "Electromagnetic DB boundary," Proc. XXXI Finnish URSI Convention, 81-82, Espoo, October 2008. (See http://www.URSI.fi).
4. Lindell, I. V. and A. H. Sihvola, "DB boundary as isotropic soft surface," Proc. Asian Pacific Microwave Conference, 4, Hong Kong, December 2008. (IEEE Catalog number CFP08APM-USB).
5. Lindell, I. V. and A. H. Sihvola, "Uniaxial IB-medium interface and novel boundary conditions," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagat., to be published.
6. Lindell, I. V. and A. H. Sihvola, "Zero axial parameter (ZAP) sheet," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 89, 213-224, 2009.
7. Silveirinha, M. and N. Engheta, "Design of matched zero-index metamaterials using nonmagnetic inclusions in epsilon-near-zero media," Phys. Rev., Vol. B75, 075119, 2007.
8. Alù, A., M. G. Silveirinha, A. Salandrino, and N. Engheta, "Epsilon-near-zero metamaterials and electromagnetic sources: Tailoring the radiation phase pattern," Phys. Rev., Vol. B75, 155410, 2007.
9. Balanis, C. A., Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, No. 10, John Wiley, New York, 1989.
10. Harrington, R. F., Time-Harmonic Electromagnetic Fields, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1961.
11. Lindell, I. V., A. H. Sihvola, S. A. Tretyakov, and A. J. Viitanen, Electromagnetic Waves in Chiral and Bi-isotropic Media, Artech House, Boston, 1994.