1. Seddiki, M. L., F. Ghanem, M. Nedil, and A. Bouklif, "Compact crossover on multilayer substrate for UWB applications," Electronics Letters, Vol. 53, 2017.
2. Tang, C. W., K. C. Lin, and W. C. Chen, "Analysis and design of compact and wide-passband planar crossovers," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 62, 2975-2982, 2014.
3. Eom, S. Y., A. Batgerel, and L. Minz, "Compact broadband microstrip crossover with isolation improvement and phase compensation," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 24, 481-483, 2014.
4. Liu, A. W., Z. Zhang, Z. Feng, and M. F. Iskander, "A compact wideband microstrip crossover," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 22, 254-256, 2012.
5. Maktoomi, M. A., M. S. Hashmi, and F. M. Ghannouchi, "Systematic design technique for dual-band branch-line coupler using T- and Pi-networks and their application in novel wideband-ratio crossover," IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 6, 784-795, 2016.
6. Abbosh, A. M., "Wideband planar crossover using two-port and four-port microstrip to slotline transitions," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components LettersIEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 22, 465-467, 2012.
7. Abbosh, A., S. Ibrahim, and M. Karim, "Ultra-wideband crossover using microstrip-to-coplanar waveguide transitions," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 22, 500-502, 2012.
8. Gao, T., Y. C. Li, S. Y. Zheng, and Y. X. Bao, "Patch crossover with bandpass filtering function," Microw. Opt. Technol. Lett., Vol. 58, Dec. 2016.
9. Zhu, H., A. M. Abbosh, and L. Guo, "Wideband four-way filtering power divider with sharp selectivity and wide stopband using looped coupled-line structures," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 26, 413-415, 2016.
10. Wang, X., B. J. Hu, and H. L. Zhang, "Compact filtering crossover using stub-loaded ring resonator," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 24, 327-329, 2014.
11. Feng, W., Y. Zhang, and W. Che, "Wideband filtering crossover using dual-mode ring resonator," Electronics Letters, Vol. 52, 541-542, 2016.
12. Tornielli di Crestvolant, C. V., P. Martin Iglesias, and M. J. Lancaster, "Advanced butler matrices with integrated bandpass filter functions," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 63, 3433-3444, 2015.
13. Ai, J., Y. Zhang, K. D. Xu, D. Li, and Y. Fan, "Miniaturized quint-band bandpass filter based on multi-mode resonator and lambda/4 resonators with mixed electric and magnetic coupling," IEEE Microwave and Wireless Components Letters, Vol. 26, 343-345, 2016.