1. Resnikov, G. B., "Antennas of flying vehicles," Soviet Radio, Moscow, 1967 (in Russian).
2. Bolle, D. M. and M. D. Morganstern, "Monopole and conic antennas on spherical vehicles," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 17, 477-484, 1969.
3. Tesche, F. M., R. E. Neureuther, and R. E. Stovall, "The analysis of monopole antennas located on a spherical vehicle: Part 2, Numerical and experimental results," IEEE Trans. EMC, Vol. 18, 8-15, 1976.
4. Ock, J. S. and H. J. Eom, "Radiation of a Hertzian dipole in a slotted conducting sphere," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 57, 3847-3851, 2009.
5. Rezunenko, V. A., S. V. Roshchupkin, and E. I. Radchenko, "Diffraction field of the vertical dipole from sphere with aperture, screening by the dielectric layer," Proc. Int. Conf. ICATT’2007, 128-130, 2007.
6. Li, L.-W., T. Fei, Q. Wu, and T.-S. Yeo, "Convergence acceleration for calculatingradiated fields by a vertical electric dipole in the presence of a large sphere," Proc. IEEE AP Int. Symp., 117-120, 2005.
7. Amin, M., "Scattered fields by a sphere present in near field of a Hertz dipole," Proc. Int. Conf. INMIC’2001, 165-172, 2001.
8. Penkin, D. Yu., V. A. Katrich, Yu. M. Penkin, M. V. Nesterenko, V. M. Dakhov, and S. L. Berdnik, "Electrodynamic haracteristics of a radial impedance vibrator on a perfect conduction sphere," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 62, 137-151, 2015.
9. Penkin, Yu. M. and V. A. Katrich, Excitation of Electromagnetic Waves in the Volumes with Coordinate Boundaries, Fakt, Kharkov, 2003 (in Russian).
10. Abramowits, M. and I. A. Stegun (Editor-In-Chief), Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs and Mathematical Tables, National Bureau of Standards, Applied Mathematics Series-55, 1964.
11. Yoshitomi, K., "Radiation from a slot in an impedance surface," IEEE Trans. Antennas and Propagat., Vol. 49, 1370-1376, 2001.
12. Berdnik, S. L., V. A. Katrich, V. I. Kiyko, M. V. Nesterenko, and Yu. M. Penkin, "Power characteristics of a T-junction of rectangular waveguides with multi-element monopole-slotted coupling structure," Telecommunication and Radio Engineering, Vol. 75, 489-506, 2016.
13. Lagarkov, A. N., V. N. Semenenko, A. A. Basharin, and A. Lagarkov, "Abnormal radiation pattern of metamaterial waveguide," PIERS Online, Vol. 4, No. 6, 641-644, 2008.