1. Wust, P., B. Hildebrandt, G. Sreenivasa, B. Rau, J. Gellermann, H. Riess, R. Felix, and P. M. Schlag, "Hyperthermia in combined treatment of cancer," The Lancet Oncology, Vol. 3, No. 8, 487-497, 2002.
2. Van der Zee, J., "Heating the patient: A promising approach," Annals of Oncology, Vol. 13, No. 8, 1173-1184, 2002.
3. Vrba, D., D. B. Rodrigues, J. Vrba, Jr., and P. R. Stauffer, "Metamaterial antenna arrays for improved uniformity of microwave hyperthermia treatments," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 156, 1-12, 2016.
4. Takook, P., M. Persson, J. Gellermann, and H. D. Trefna, "Compact self-grounded bow-tie antenna design for an UWB phased-array hyperthermia applicator," Int. J. Hyperthermia, Vol. 33, No. 4, 2017.
5. Curto, S., P. McEvoy, X. Bao, and M. J. Ammann, "Compact patch antenna for electromagnetic interaction with human tissue at 434 MHz," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 57, No. 9, 2564-2571, 2009.
6. Hand, J. W., J. L. Cheetham, and A. J. Hind, "Absorbed power distributions from coherent microwave arrays for localized hyperthermia," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 34, No. 5, 484-489, 1986.
7. Gupta, R. C. and S. P. Singh, "Analysis of the sar distributions in three-layered bio-media in direct contact with a water-loaded modified box horn applicator," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 53, No. 9, 2665-2671, 2005.
8. Mason, P., et al., "Effects of frequency, permittivity, and voxel size on predicted specific absorption rate values in biological tissue during electromagnetic-field exposure," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 48, No. 11, 2050-2058, 2000.
9. Kim, J. and Y. Rahmat-Samii, "Implanted antennas inside a human body: Simulations, designs, and characterizations," IEEE Trans. Microw. Theory Tech., Vol. 52, No. 8, 1934-1943, 2004.
10. James, J. R. and P. S. Hall, Handbook of Microstrip Antennas, Vol. 28, 529–538, IET, 1989.
11. Trefna, H. D., et al., "Quality assurance guidelines for the application of superficial hyperthermia: II. Technical requirements for heating devices," Strahlentherapie und Onkologie, Vol. 193, No. 5, 2017.
12. Ali, M. M. M., O. Haraz, I. Elshafiey, S. Alshebeili, and A.-R. Sebak, "Efficient single-band and dual-band antennas for microwave imaging and hyperthermia treatment of brain tumors," 4th IEEE International Conference on Control System, Computing and Engineering (ICCSCE 2014), Penang, Malaysia, Nov. 28-30, 2014.
13. Halheit, H., A. V. Vorst, S. Tedjini, and R. Touhami, "Flexible dual frequency applicator for local hyperthermia," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 12, 2012.