Harbin Engineering University
Harbin Engineering University
Institution of System Engineering, Academy of Military Sciences
1. Sawadsitang, S., et al., "Joint ground and aerial package delivery services: A stochastic optimization approach," IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Vol. 20, No. 6, 2241-2254, 2019.
2. He, T., Y. Zeng, and Z. Hu, "Research of multi-rotor UAVs detailed autonomous inspection technology of transmission lines based on route planning," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, No. 1, 114955-114965, 2019.
3. Kumar, N., et al., "Unmanned aerial vehicles in consumer applications: New Applications in current and future smart environments," IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, Vol. 8, No. 3, 66-67, 2019.
4. Zhang, B., et al., "Coil positioning based on DC pre-excitation and magnetic sensing for wireless electric vehicle charging," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 68, No. 5, 3820-3830, 2021.
5. Khan, N., H. Matsumoto, and O. Trescases, "Wireless electric vehicle charger with electromagnetic coil-based position correction using impedance and resonant frequency detection," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 35, No. 8, 7873-7883, 2020.
6. Cai, C., et al., "Development of a fit-to-surface and lightweight magnetic coupler for autonomous underwater vehicle wireless charging systems," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 36, No. 9, 9927-9940, 2021.
7. Wu, S., et al., "Uniform power IPT system with quadruple-coil transmitter and crossed dipole receiver for autonomous underwater vehicles," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 58, No. 1, 1289-1297, 2021.
8. Huang, S., et al., "Modular on-road AGV wireless charging systems via interoperable power adjustment," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 66, No. 8, 5918-5928, 2019.
9. Zhou, J., et al., "Nonlinear parity-time-symmetric model for constant efficiency wireless power transfer: Application to a drone-in-flight wireless charging platform," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 66, No. 5, 4097-4107, 2019.
10. Arteaga, J. M., et al., "Dynamic capabilities of multi-MHz inductive power transfer systems demonstrated with batteryless drones," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 34, No. 6, 5093-5104, 2019.
11. Zhang, H., et al., "DC-link and switched capacitor control for varying coupling conditions in inductive power transfer system for unmanned aerial vehicles," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 36, No. 5, 5108-5120, 2021.
12. Song, K., et al., "A high-efficiency wireless power transfer system for unmanned aerial vehicle considering carbon fiber body," 2020 22nd European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE'20 ECCE Europe), 1-7, 2020.
13. Yang, C., et al., "Analysis, design and implement of asymmetric coupled wireless power transfer systems for unmanned aerial vehicles," AIP Advances, Vol. 9, No. 2, 1-11, 2019.
14. Aldhaher, S. and P. D. Mitcheson, "500W 13.56MHz class EF push-pull inverter for advanced dynamic wireless power applications," 2019 IEEE PELS Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power Transfer (WoW), 263-267, 2019.
15. Campi, T., S. Cruciani, F. Maradei, and M. Feliziani, "Innovative design of drone landing gear used as a receiving coil in wireless charging application," Energies, Vol. 12, 3483, 2019.
16. Cao, P., et al., "A novel lightweight tubular receiver for drone wireless charging system," Microwave Optical and Technology Letters, 2022.
17. Lan, L., C. H. Kwan, J. M. Arteaga, D. C. Yates, and P. D. Mitcheson, "A 100W 6.78 MHz inductive power transfer system for drones," 2020 14th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP), 1-4, 2020.
18. Campi, T., et al., "Magnetic field levels in drones equipped with Wireless Power Transfer technology," Asia-pacific International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 544-547, 2016.
19. Park, B. P. J., et al., "Wireless charging system using soft magnetic composite for unmanned aerial vehicle," International Journal of Communications, Vol. 2, No. 1, 59-62, 2017.
20. Song, C., et al., "EMI reduction methods in wireless power transfer system for drone electrical charger using tightly coupled three-phase resonant magnetic field," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 65, No. 9, 6839-6849, 2018.
21. Budhia, M., et al., "Development of a single-sided flux magnetic coupler for electric vehicle IPT charging systems," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 60, No. 1, 318-328, 2013.
22. Cai, C., et al., "A 500-W wireless charging system with lightweight pick-up for unmanned aerial vehicles," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 35, No. 8, 7721-7724, 2020.
23. Wu, S., et al., "Unmanned aerial vehicle wireless charging system with orthogonal magnetic structure and position correction aid device," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 36, No. 7, 7564-7575, 2021.