1. Iker, L., S. Andreas, G. David, P. Gorka, M. Javier, and A. Pablo, "Estimation of inchannel-interference to digital radio mondiale (DRM) signals during operation," IEEE Transactions on Broadcasting, Vol. 54, No. 2, 287-295, 2008.
2. Grokop, L. H., "Interference management in wireless networks: Physical layer communication strategies, MAC layer interactions, and high layer messaging structures,", Technical Report, Sep. 2008.
3. Perez, R., Wireless Communications Design Handbook, Terrestrial and Mobile Interference, Vol. 2, 20, 1998.
4. ASIA Pacific Telecommunity, "APT report on studies on the existence between IMT-2000 technologies and other wireless access technology in adjacent and near adjacent frequency band,", APT/AWF/REP-4, Aug. 2007.
5. Stravroulakis, P., Interference Analysis and Reduction for Wireless System, 236, 2003.
6. Paschos, G., S. A. Kotsopoulos, D. A. Zogas, and G. K. Karagiamnidis, "The impact of intermodulation interference in super-imposed 2G and 3G wireless networks and optimization issues of the provided QoS,", The impact of intermodulation interference in superimposed 2G and gr/Archive/Papers/.
7. Chen, Z. and K.-M. Luk, Antennas for Base Stations in Wireless Communication, 2009.
8. Perez, R., Wireless Communications Design Handbook, Volume 1: Space Interference: Aspects of Noise, Interference and Environmental Concerns, 222, 1998.
9. Korhonen, J., Introduction to 3G Mobile Communication, 2nd Ed., 2003.