1. Xu, Z. G., S. J. Xie, and P. Mao, "Analytical design of flux-switching hybrid excitation machine by a nonlinear magnetic circuit method," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 49, No. 6, 3002-3008, Jun. 2013.
2. Zhang, Q., S. Huang, and G. D. Xie, "Design and experimental verification of hybrid excitation machine with isolated magnetic paths," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 25, No. 4, 993-1000, Jun. 2010.
3. Chen, Z. H., Y. P. Sun, and Y. G. Yan, "Static characteristics of a novel hybrid excitation doubly salient machine," International Conference on Electrical Machines and Systems. IEEE, Jan. 2005.
4. Zhang, Z. R., J. Dai, and C. Dai, "Design considerations of a hybrid excitation synchronous machine with magnetic shunt rotor," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 49, No. 11, 5566-5573, May 2013.
5. Fodorean, D., A. Djerdir, and L. A. Viorel, "A double excited synchronous machine for direct drive application design and prototype tests," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 22, No. 3, 656-665, Aug. 2007.
6. Owen, R. L., Z. Q. Zhu, and G. W. Jewell, "Hybrid-excited flux-switching permanent-magnet machines with iron flux bridges," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 46, No. 6, 1726-1729, May 2010.
7. Geng, W. W., Z. R. Zhang, and K. Jiang, "A new parallel hybrid excitation machine: permanent-magnet/variable-reluctance machine with bidirectional field-regulating capability," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electro., Vol. 62, No. 3, 1372-1381, Aug. 2014.
8. 8, Z. R., Y. Y. Tao, and Y. G. Yan, "Investigation of a new topology of hybrid excitation doubly salient brushless DC generator," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electro., Vol. 59, No. 6, 2550-2556, Jun. 2012.
9. Wang, Y. and Z. Deng, "Parallel hybrid excitation machines and their control schemes for DC generation system," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 6, No. 9, 669-680, Nov. 2012.
10. Afinowi, I. A. A., Z. Q. Zhu, and Y. Guan, "Hybrid-excited doubly salient synchronous machine with permanent magnets between adjacent salient stator poles," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 51, No. 10, ID: 8107909, Oct. 2015.
11. Cao, R. W., C. Mi, and M. Cheng, "Quantitative comparison of flux-switching permanent-magnet motors with interior permanent magnet motor for EV, HEV, and PHEV applications," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 48, No. 8, 2374-2383, Mar. 2012.
12. Zhu, S. S., C. Liu, and K. Wang, "Theoretical and experimental analyses of a hybrid excitation synchronous generator with integrated brushless excitation ," IET Electric Power Applications, Vol. 10, No. 4, 258-267, Apr. 2016.
13. Fodorean, D., A. Djerdir, and L. A. Viorel, "A double excited synchronous machine for direct drive application --- Design and prototype tests," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 22, No. 3, 656-665, Aug. 2007.
14. Nedjar, B., S. Hlioui, and Y. Amara, "A new parallel double excitation synchronous machine," IEEE Trans. Magn., Vol. 47, No. 9, 2252-2260, Apr. 2011.
15. Jing, L. B., T. Zhang, Y. Lin, and J. Cheng, "Design, analysis, and realization of a magnetic force transmission PM brushless motor," IEEJ Trans. Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 5, 791-798, May 2018.
16. Wang, Q. S., S. X. Niu, and Y. Lin, "Design optimization and comparative study of novel dual-PM excited machines," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 64, No. 12, 9924-9933, Dec. 2017.
17. Sheng, T. T. and S. X. Niu, "Design of doubly complementary stator-PM machine with high magnet utilization factor for low-cost applications," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., Vol. 33, No. 2, 567-575, Jun. 2018.
18. Bianchi, N., M. Dai Pre, and Luigi, "Theory and design of fractional-slot PM machines," CLEUP, Padova, Italy, Sep. 2007.
19. Xu, Y., F. Wang, and K. Feng, "Analysis of inductance, permanent magnet EMF and slot torque ripple of dual-rotor permanent magnet machine," Transactions of China Electro-technical Society, Vol. 22, No. 9, 40-44, Sep. 2007.
20. Chen, Y., P. Pillay, and A. Khan, "PM wind generator comparison of different topologies," 39th IAS Annual Meeting, Conference Record of the 2004 IEEE, Vol. 3, 1405-1412, 2004.
21. Zhang, F. G., J. H. Chen, and G. W. Liu, "Influence of stator fastener for permanent magnet machine with anti-rotation dual rotors," Journal of Zhejiang University, Vol. 45, No. 5, 804-808, May 2011.