1. Yousaf, M., I. B. Mabrouk, M. Zada, A. Akram, Y. Amin, M. Nedil, and H. Yoo, "An ultra- miniaturized antenna with ultra-wide bandwidth characteristics for medical implant systems," IEEE Access, Vol. 9, 40086-40097, 2021.
2. Rohei, M. S., E. Salwana, N. B. A. K. Shah, and A. S. Kakar, "Design and testing of an epidermal RFID mechanism in a smart indoor human tracking system," IEEE Sensors Journal, 2020.
3. Singh, H. and S. K. Mandal, "A silicon-based ferrite loaded miniaturized on-chip antenna with enhanced gain for implantable bio-telemetry applications," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 91, 69-79, 2020.
4. Karacolak, T., R. Cooper, J. Butler, S. Fisher, and E. Topsakal, "In vivo verication of implantable antennas using rats as model animals," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, 334-337, 2010.
5. Klapstova, A., J. Horakova, M. Tunak, A. Shynkarenko, J. Erben, J. Hlavata, P. Bulir, and J. Chvojka, "A PVDF electrospun antibrotic composite for use as a glaucoma drainage implant," Materials Science and Engineering: C, Vol. 119, 111637, 2021.
6. Ketavath, K. N., D. Gopi, and S. S. Rani, "In-vitro test of miniaturized CPW-fed implantable conformal patch antenna at ISM band for biomedical applications," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 43547-43554, 2019.
7. Golestanirad, L., M. I. Iacono, B. Keil, L. M. Angelone, G. Bonmassar, and M. D. Fox, "Construction and modeling of a reconfigurable MRI coil for lowering SAR in patients with deep brain stimulation implants," Neuroimage, Vol. 147, 577-588, 2017.
8. Neebha, T. M., A. D. Andrushia, and S. Durga, "A state-of-art review on antenna designs for ingestible application," Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, Vol. 39, No. 4, 387-402, 2020.
9. Rigelsford, J. M., B. F. Al-Azzawi, C. J. Davenport, and P. Novodvorsky, "A passive biodegradable implant for subcutaneous soft-tissue trauma monitoring," IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Vol. 19, No. 3, 901-909, 2015.
10. Boutry, C. M., Y. Kaizawa, B. C. Schroeder, A. Chortos, A. Legrand, Z. Wang, J. Chang, P. Fox, and Z. Bao, "A stretchable and biodegradable strain and pressure sensor for orthopaedic application," Nature Electronics, Vol. 1, No. 5, 314-321, 2018.
11. Boutry, C. M., et al., "Biodegradable and flexible arterial-pulse sensor for the wireless monitoring of blood flow," Nature Biomedical Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 1, 47-57, 2019.
12. Gardner, R. M., T. P. Clemmer, R. S. Evans, and R. G. Mark, "Patient monitoring systems," Biomedical Informatics, 561-591, Springer, London, 2014.
13. Baig, M. M., H. GholamHosseini, A. A. Moqeem, F. Mirza, and M. Linden, "A systematic review of wearable patient monitoring systems|Current challenges and opportunities for clinical adoption," Journal of Medical Systems, Vol. 41, No. 7, 1-9, 2017.
14. Almahdi, E. M., A. A. Zaidan, B. B. Zaidan, M. A. Alsalem, O. S. Albahri, and A. S. Albahri, "Mobile patient monitoring systems from a benchmarking aspect: Challenges, open issues and recommended solutions," Journal of Medical Systems, Vol. 43, No. 7, 1-23, 2019.
15. Pawar, P., V. Jones, B.-J. F. Van Beijnum, and H. Hermens, "A framework for the comparison of mobile patient monitoring systems," Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Vol. 45, No. 3, 544, 2012.
16. Simha, A., S. M. Kulkarni, and S. Meenatchisundaram, "An analytical method to determine the response of a micro capacitive pressure sensor," Sensors & Transducers, Vol. 130, No. 7, 118, 2011.
17. International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, "Guidelines for limiting exposure to electromagnetic fields (100 kHz to 300 GHz)," Health Physics, Vol. 118, No. 5, 483-524, 2020.
18. Gabriel, S., R. W. Lau, and C. Gabriel, "The dielectric properties of biological tissues: III. Parametric models for the dielectric spectrum of tissues," Physics in Medicine & Biology, Vol. 41, No. 11, 2271, 1996.
19. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design, John Wiley & Sons, 2015.
20. Jasim, S. E., M. A. Jusoh, M. H. Mazwir, and S. N. S. Mahmud, "Finding the best feeding point location of patch antenna using HFSS," ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 23, 17444-17449, 2015.