1. Khan, M. F., S. A. A. Shah, and S. Ullah, "Dual-band frequency reconfigurable microstrip patch antenna on wearable substrate," Technical Journal, Vol. 22, No. 11, 35-40, University of Engineering and Technology (UET) Taxila, Pakistan, 2017.
2. Purohit, S. and F. Raval, "Wearable-textile patch antenna using jeans as substrate at 2.45 GHz," International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 2456-2460, 2014.
3. Mahmood, S. N., A. J. Ishak, T. Saeidi, H. Alsariera, S. Alani, A. Ismail, and A. C. Soh, "Recent advances in wearable antenna technologies: A review," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 89, 1-27, 2020.
4. Ali, S. M., V. Jeoti, T. Saeidi, S. Nozad Mahmood, Z. Zainal Abidin, and M. Rehman, "Design of dual-band wearable crescent-shaped button antenna for WLAN applications," Intelligent Computing and Innovation on Data Science, 457-464, Springer, Singapore, 2020.
5. Suraya, A. N., T. Sabapathy, M. Jusoh, N. H. Ghazali, M. N. Osman, S. Ismail, and M. R. Awal, "Wearable antenna gain enhancement using reactive impedance substrate," Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 708-712, 2019.
6. Mustafa, A. B. and T. Rajendran, "An effective design of wearable antenna with double flexible substrates and defected ground structure for healthcare monitoring system," Journal of Medical Systems, Vol. 42, article number 186, 2019.
7. Poovizhi, M., "Survey of microstrip patch antenna," International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR), 223-228, 2017.
8. Amruta, S. A., A. Dixit, and M. S. Pinto, "Simulation of microstrip patch antenna for detection of abnormal tissues in thyroid gland," International Journal of Innovations in Engineering and Technology (IJIET), 50-55, 2019.
9. Kazani, I., F. Declercq, M. L. Scarpello, C. Hertleer, H. Rogier, D. Vande Ginste, G. De Mey, G. Guxho, and L. Van Langenhove, "Performance study of screen-printed textile antennas after repeated washing," AUTEX Research Journal, Vol. 14, No. 2, 47-54, 2014.
10. Mishra, R., "An overview of microstrip antenna," HCTL Open International Journal of Technology Innovations and Research (IJTIR), Vol. 21, No. 2, 1-17, 2016.
11. Isa, M., A. Azmi, M. Isa, M. Zin, S. Saat, Z. Zakaria, M. Abu, and A. Ahmad, "Comparative study of mutual coupling on microstrip antennas for Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) application," Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC), Vol. 7, No. 2, 161-167, A thesis of the degree of Master of Engineering (Electrical) Faculty of Electrical Engineering Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, 2014.
12. Jalil, M. E. B., "Multiband textile antenna for wearable application,", A thesis.
13. Osman, M. A. R., M. K. A. Rahim, M. A. Abdullah, N. A. Samsuri, F. Zubir, and K. Kamardin, "Design implementation and performance of ultra-wideband textile antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 27, 307-325, 2011.
14. Fistum, D., D. Mali, and M. Ismail, "Bandwidth enhancement of rectangular microstrip patch antenna using defected ground structure," Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 3, No. 2, 428-434, 2016.
15. Kuravatti, P., "Comparison of different parameters of the edge feed and the inset feed patch antenna," Int. J. App. Eng. Res., Vol. 13, No. 13, 11285-11288, 2018.
16. Mishra, G. P., A. B. Sahoo, S. Hota, and B. B. Mangaraj, "Direct and electromagnetically coupled compact microstrip antenna design with modied fractal DGS," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-Aided Engineering, Vol. 29, No. 10, e21887, 2019.
17. Ali, U., et al., "Design and SAR analysis of wearable antenna on various parts of human body, using conventional and articial ground planes," Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 12, No. 1, 317-328, Jan. 2017.
18. Magdalena, Y., R. Anwar, Y. Wahyu, M. I. Sulaiman, Z. Mansor, and D. A. Nurmantris, "Performance comparison of cotton and silk substrates on 1.575 GHz frequency textile antenna," Elektronika Ir Elektrotechnika, Vol. 27, No. 5, 26-33, 2021.
19. Lakshm, D. R. and M. Manikanth, "Design of wearable textile antenna for ISM band with low SAR," International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER), 67-72, 2015.
20. Gandhi, O. P., "Microwave emissions from cell phones exceed safety limits in europe and the US when touching the body," IEEE Access, Vol. 7, 47050-47052, 2019.
21. Baudha, S., G. A. Kumar, and Y. M. Varun, "Miniaturized dual-band antenna with a rectangular patch and symmetrically placed circles in the partial ground plane," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 78, 29-37, 2019.
22. Corchia, L., G. Monti, E. D. Benedetto, and L. Tarricone, "Wearable antennas for remote health care monitoring systems," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation 2017, 1-1, 2017.
23. Karthik, V. and T. Rama Rao, "Investigations on SAR and thermal effects of a body wearable microstrip antenna," Wireless Pers. Commun., Vol. 96, 3385-3401, 2017.
24. Tuovinen, T., M. Berg, K. Y. Yazdandoost, and J. Iinatt, "Ultra-wideband loop antenna on contact with human body tissue," IET Microwave and Antennas Propagation, Vol. 7, No. 7, 588-596, 2013.
25. Vorobyov, A. V. and A. G. Yarovoy, "Human body impact on UWB antenna radiation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 22, 259-269, 2012.
26. Mackowiak, M., C. Oliveira, and L. M. Correia, "Radiation pattern of wearable antennas: A statistical analysis of the influence of the human body," International Journal of Wireless Information Networks, Vol. 19, No. 3, 209-218, 2012.
27. Elias, N. A., N. A. Samsuri, M. K. A. Rahim, N. Othman, and M. E. Jalil, "Effects of human body and antenna orientation on dipole textile antenna performance and SAR," 2012 IEEE Asia-Pacic Conference on Applied Electromagnetics (APACE), 132-136, 2012.
28. Movassaghi, S., M. Abolhasan, J. Lipman, D. B. Smith, and A. Jamalipour, "Wireless body area networks: A survey," Communications Surveys & Tutorials, Vol. 16, No. 3, 1658-1686, IEEE, 2014.
29. Khandelwal, M. K., B. K. Kanaujia, and K. Sachin, "Defected ground structure: Fundamentals, analysis, and applications in modern wireless trends," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, 2017.
30., , https://cdn-shop.adafruit.com/product-les/2471/0A-ESP8266 Datasheet EN v4.3.pdf.
31. Hussain, S., S. Hafeez, S. A. Memon, and N. Pirzada, "Design of wearable patch antenna for wireless body area networks," Int. J. Adv. Comput. Sci. Appl., Vol. 9, No. 9, 146-151, 2018.
32. Mukherjee, S., S. Choudhury, S. Choudhury, S. Ghosh, and M. Gangopadhyay, "Design of realistic wearable antenna considering superstrate and human body perturbations," 2020 IEEE International IOT, Electronics and Mechatronics Conference (IEMTRONICS), 1-7, 2020.
33. Gite, S. and M. Subhedar, "Smart apron using embroidered textile fractal antenna for E-health monitoring syste," Advances in Electrical and Computer Technologies, 987-996, Springer, Singapore, 2020.
34. Jaiswal, P. and P. Sinha, "Design of wearable textile based microstrip patch antenna for bandwidth enhancement," International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 13, No. 18, 13647-13651, 2018.
35. Lin, X., Y. Chen, Z. Gong, B. C. Seet, L. Huang, and Y. Lu, "Ultrawideband textile antenna for wearable microwave medical imaging applications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 68, No. 6, 4238-4249, 2020.