1. Ojaroudi, M., S. Yazdanifard, N. Ojaroudi, and R. A. Sadeghzadeh, "Band-notched small squarering antenna with a pair of t-shaped strips protruded inside the square ring for UWB applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, 227-230, 2011.
2. Xu, J., D. Shen, X. Zhang, and K. Wu, "A novel miniaturized UWB antenna with 5.7GHz band rejection function," Proceedings of the 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation, 1-2, 2012.
3. Shambavi, K. and Z. C. Alex, "Printed dipole antenna with band rejection characteristics for UWB applications," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 9, 1029-1032, 2010.
4. Xu, J., et al., "A small UWB antenna with dual band-notched characteristics," International Journal of Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 2012, 2012.
5. Kim, J., C. S. Cho, and J. W. Lee, "5.2GHz notched ultra-wideband antenna using slot-type SRR," Electronics Letters, Vol. 42, No. 6, 2006.
6. Yoon, I.-J., H. Kim, H. K. Yoon, Y. J. Yoon, and Y.-H. Kim, "Ultra-wideband tapered slot antenna with band cutoff characteristic," Electronics Letters, Vol. 41, No. 11, 2005.
7. Liu, J., K. P. Esselle, S. G. Hay, and S. S. Zhong, "Study of an extremely wideband monopole antenna with triple band-notched characteristics," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 123, 143-158, 2012.
8. Taheri, M. M. S., H. R. Hassani, and S. M. A. Nezhad, "UWB printed slot antenna with bluetooth and dual notch bands," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 10, 255-258, 2011.
9. Ryu, K. S. and A. A. Kishk, "UWB antenna with single or dual band-notches for lower WLAN band and upper WLAN band," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 12, 3942-3950, 2009.
10. Xia, T. F., S. W. Yang, and Z. P. Nie, "Band-notched uwb planar antenna with parasitic spiral strips," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 53, No. 7, 1532-1535, July 2011.
11. Kelly, J. R., P. S. Hall, and P. Gardner, "Band-notched UWB antenna incorporating a microstrip open-loop resonator," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 8, 3045-3048, 2011.
12. Huang, C. Y., S. A. Huang, and C. F. Yang, "Band-notched ultra-wideband circular slot antenna with inverted C-shaped parasitic strip," Electronics Letters, Article, Vol. 44, No. 15, 891-892, July 2008.
13. Zhang, F., F.-S. Zhang, G. Zhao, C. Lin, Y.-L. Zhao, and Y.-C. Jiao, "A compact band-notched planar monopole antenna from 3 to 24GHz," Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, Vol. 22, No. 5–6, 888-894, 2008.
14. Kim, K.-H., Y.-J. Cho, S.-H. Hwang, and S.-O. Park, "Band-notched UWB planar monopole antenna with two parasitic patches," Electronics Letters, Vol. 41, No. 14, 783-785, 2005.
15. Nikolaou, S., N. D. Kingsley, G. E. Ponchak, J. Papapolymerou, and M. M. Tentzeris, "UWB elliptical monopoles with a reconfigurable band notch using MEMS switches actuated without bias lines," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 8, 2242-2251, 2009.
16. Kalteh, A. A., G. R. DadashZadeh, M. Naser-Moghadasi, and B. S. Virdee, "Ultra-wideband circular slot antenna with reconfigurable notch band function," IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation, Vol. 6, No. 1, 108-112, 2012.
17. Sharbati, V., P. Rezaei, and M. M. Fakharian, "Compact planar UWB antenna with enhanced bandwidth and switchable band-notch function for WLAN and DSRC," IETE journal of research, Vol. 63, No. 6, 805-812, 2017.
18. Fakharian, M. M., P. Rezaei, and V. Sharbati, "A planar monopole antenna with switchable dual band-notched UWB/Dual-Band WLAN applications," Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society Journal, Vol. 31, No. 4, 381-387, 2016.
19. Horestani, A. K., Z. Shaterian, J. Naqui, F. Martin, and C. Fumeaux, "Reconfigurable and tunable S-shaped split-ring resonators and application in band-notched UWB antennas," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 64, No. 9, 3766-3776, 2016.
20. Chen, B., W. Leng, A. G. Wang, and G. H. Zhao, "Compact ultra-wideband antenna with reconfigurable notched bands," Electronics Letters, Vol. 48, No. 19, 1175-1176, 2012.
21. Saha, C., J. Y. Siddiqui, A. P. Freundorfer, L. A Shaik, and Y. M. M. Antar, "Active reconfigurable ultra-wideband antenna with complementary frequency notched and narrowband response," IEEE Access, Vol. 8, 100802-100809, 2020.
22. Okas, P., A. Sharma, and R. K. Gangwar, "Super-wideband CPW fed modified square monopole antenna with stabilized radiation characteristics," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 60, No. 3, 568-575, March 2018.
23. Xu, J., D. Y. Shen, X. P. Zhang, and K. Wu, "A compact disc ultrawideband (UWB) antenna with quintuple band rejections," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 11, 1517-1520, 2012.
24. Gao, P., S. He, X. Wei, Z. Xu, N. Wang, and Y. Zheng, "Compact printed UWB diversity slot antenna with 5.5-GHz band-notched characteristics," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 13, 376-379, 2014.