1. Shunshi, Z., Antenna Theory and Techniques, Publishing House of Electronic Industry, Beijing, 2015.
2. Yun, H. and K. Ma, "A cavity-backed end-fire dipole antenna using SISL technology for 24 GHz automotive anti-collision radar system," Proceedings of the 2018 IEEE MTT-S International Wireless Symposium (IWS), Chengdu, China, 2018.
3. Rajveer Singh, B., G. V. Rodney, and F. Mark, "Phased arrays and MIMO: Wideband 5G end fire elements on liquid crystal polymer for MIMO," Proceedings of the 2019 IEEE International Symposium on Phased Array System and Technology (PAST), Waltham, MA, USA, 2019.
4. Min, L., W. Rong, H. Yao, and W. Bo, "A low-profile wideband CP end-fire magnetoelectric antenna using dual-mode resonances," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, Vol. 67, 4445-4452, 2019.
5. Li, A. and K. M. Luk, "Millimeter-wave end-fire magneto-electric dipole antenna and arrays with asymmetrical substrate integrated coaxial line feed," IEEE Open J. Antennas Propagation, No. 2, 62-67, 2021.
6. Zeng, J. and K. M. Luk, "Wideband millimeter-wave end-fire magnetoelectric dipole antenna with microstrip-line feed," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propagation, No. 68, 2658-2665, 2020.
7. Yanfei, M., E. Shiju, and Y. Suli, "A two-element 24 GHz planar end-fire dipole antenna array," 2021 International Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES-China) Symposium, Chengdu, China, 2021.
8. Yanfei, M. and E. Shiju, "A 24 GHz end-fire helix antenna with high gain turn ratio in PCB technology," 2021 2020 IEEE MTT-S International Wireless Symposium (IWS), China, 2020.
9. Isbell, D. E., "Log periodic dipole arrays," IRE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 8, No. 3, 256-270, 1960.
10. Guohua, Z., C. Yong, Y. Qiuyan, Z. Shouzheng, and G. Jianjun, "Gain enhancement of printed log-periodic dipole array antenna using director cell," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagations, Vol. 62, No. 11, 5915-5919, 2014.
11. Manekiya, M., R. Mendicino, V. Mulloni, M. Donelli, and G. Marchi, "A compact ultra-wide band printed log-periodic antenna using a bow-tie structure," PIERS C, Vol. 124, No. 52, 2022.
12. Azaro, R., F. G. B. De Natale, M. Donelli, A. Massa, and E. Zeni, "Optimized design of a multifunction/multiband antenna for automotive rescue systems," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 2, 392-400, 2006.