1., "ISO/IEC 27002: Information technology — Security techniques — Code of practice for information security management,", International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and INTERNATIONAL ELECTROTECHNICAL COMMISSION (IEC), 2005.
2., "X.1051: Information Security Management System — Requirements for Telecommunications (ISMS-T),", International Telecommunication Union — Telecommunication Standardization Sector (ITU-T), 2004.
3. Van Eck, W., "Electromagnetic radiation from video display units: An eavesdropping risk?," Computers and Security, Vol. 4, No. 4, 269-286, 1985.
4. Kuhn, M. G. and R. J. Anderson, "Soft tempest: Hidden data transmission using electromagnetic emanations," Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Information Hiding, Portland, USA, April 1998.
5. Zhuang, L., F. Zhou, and J. D. Tygar, "Keyboard acoustic emanations revisited," Proceeding of the 12th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, November New York, USA, November 2005.
6. Kuhn, M. G., Filtered-tempest fonts, Available: http://www.c1.cam.ac.uk/mgk25/st-font.zip..
7. Beyond IT Co., Ltd., CrypType, Available: http://CrypType.com.
8. Suzuki, Y., R. Kobayashi, M. Masugi, K. Tajima, and H. Yamane, "Development of countermeasure device to prevent leakage of information caused by unintentional PC display emanations," Proceeding of the EUROEM 2008 European Electromagnetics, Lausanne, Switzerland, July 2008.
9. Sekiguchi, H. and S. Seto, "Proposal of information signal measurement method in display image contained in electromagnetic noise emanated from a personal computer," Proceeding of the 2008 IEEE International Instrummentation & Measurement Technology Conference , Victoria, Canada, May 2008.
10. Sekiguchi, H., "A measurement and evaluation method of a display image signal contained in electromagnetic emanation from a personal computer," Transaction of IEICE, Vol. J91-B, No. 11, 1478-1483, 2008 (in Japanese).
11., "Monitor Timing Specifications, Version 1.0, Revision 0.8,", Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), 1998.