1. Itoch, T., "Quasi-optical microwave circuits for wireless applications," Microwave J., Vol. 38, No. 1, 64-85, Jan. 1995.
2. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory, Analysis and Design, 2nd edition, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1997.
3. Lee, K. F. and W. Chen, "Advances in Microstrip and Printed Antennas," John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1997.
4. Cryan, M., P. Hall, S. Tsang, and J. Sho, "Integrated active antenna with full duplex operation," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory & Tech., Vol. 45, No. 10, Oct. 1997.
5. Fusco, V., "Series feedback integrated active microstrip antenna synthesis and characterization," Electron. Lett., Vol. 28, No. 1, Jan. 1992.
6. James, J. R. and P. S. Hall, Handbook of Microstrip Antenna, Peter Peregrinus, London, UK, 1989.
7. El-Motaafy, H., H. El-Hennawy, E. S. El-Badawy, and S. H. Ibrahim, "A complete computer program for microstrip circuit design," European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design (ECCTD-95), 27-31, Istanbul, Turkey, Aug. 1995.
8. Ibrahim, S. H., "A comprehensive CAD for microstrip, coaxial and waveguide circuits," WSEAS Transactions on Electronics, Vol. 4, No. 4, 91-100, May 2007.
9. Ibrahim, S. H., "Distributed MIC application for MSDES WIN software," WSEAS Transactions on Electronics, Vol. 3, No. 11, 557-566, Nov. 2006.
10. Ibrahim, S. H., "Design and analysis of 4-GHz SOP FMCW HMIC radar," WSEAS Transactions on Electronics, Vol. 4, No. 4, 81-90, Apr. 2007.
11. Poza, D. M., Microwave Engineering, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1998.
12. Collin, R. E., Foundation for Microwave Engineering, 2nd edition, McGraw-Hill Inc., 1992.
13. Edwards, T. C., Foundations for Microstrip Circuit Design, John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1992.
14. El-Motaafy, H. A., E. A. El-Badawy, and S. H. Ibrahim, "Effects of circuit and MESFET model parameters on the performance of microstrip oscillators," ICME'96, the International Conference on Microelectronics, Bandung, Indonesia, Jan. 16-17, 1996.
15. El-Motaafy, H. A., E. A. El-Badawy, and S. H. Ibrahim, "CAD program using a modified TD method and its application for the design and analysis of nonlinear MW active circuits," PIERS’1997, Progress In Electromagnetic Research Symposium, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Jan. 6-9, 1997.
16. El-Motaafy, H. A., M. M. El-Arabaty, and S. H. Ibrahim, "Design and realization of microwave oscillator and amplifiers using microstrip technology," The XIII Conference on Solid-state Science, Sohag-Qena, Egypt, Jan. 20-26, 1990.
17. Ibrahim, S. H., E. A. El-Badawy, and H. A. El-Motaafy, "Computer-aided design of 2.6 GHz microstrip oscillator," CM'98, Monastir, Tunisia, Dec. 14-16, 1998.
18. El-Badawy, E. A., H. A. El-Motaafy, and S. H. Ibrahim, "A complete computer program for microstrip circuit design," ECCD'95, European Conference on Circuit Theory and Design, 1995.
19. Woods, D., "Reappraisal of unconditional stability criteria for active 2-port network in terms of S-parameters," IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems, Feb. 1976.
20. El-Badawy, E. A., S. H. Ibrahim, and H. A. El-Motaafy, "Design and implementation of a 2-GHz active integrated antenna," Symposium on Antenna Technology and Applied Electromagnetics, (ATNEM'2000), Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, Aug. 2, 2000.
21. Ramesh, M. and K. B. Yip, "Design formula for inset fed microstrip patch antenna," Journal of Microwaves and Optoelectronics, Vol. 3, No. 3, December 2003.
22. Murad, S. A. Z. and W. Ismail, "Design of active integrated antenna for dual frequency image rejection," American Journal of Applied Sciences, Vol. 3, No. 6, 1890-1894, 2006.
23. Bonefacic, D. and J. bartolic, "Design considerations of an active integrated antenna with negative resistance transistor oscillator," Radioengineering, Vol. 14, No. 4, December 2005.