The efficiency of different ways for controlled changes of spectral characteristics of open electrodynamic resonant structures are studied and evaluated in the paper.
Yuriy K. Sirenko,
"Controlled Changes in Spectra of Open Quasi-Optical Resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B,
Vol. 16, 85-105, 2009. doi:10.2528/PIERB09060202
1. Weinstein, L. A., Open Resonators and Open Waveguides, Golem Press, Boulder, CO, 1969.
2. Shestopalov, V. P. and Y. K. Sirenko, Dynamic Theory of Gratings, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1989 (in Russian).
3. Sirenko, Y. K., S. Strom, and N. P. Yashina, Modeling and Analysis of Transient Processes in Open Resonant Structures: New Methods and Techniques, Springer, New York, 2007.
4. Petit, R. (ed.), Electromagnetic Theory of Gratings, Springer, New York, 1980.
5. Shestopalov, V. P., A. A. Kirilenko, S. A. Masalov, and Y. K. Sirenko, Resonance Wave Scattering, Vol. 1, Diffraction Gratings, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, 1986 (in Russian).
6. Sirenko, Y. K., L. G. Velychko, and F. Erden, "Time-domain and frequency-domain methods combined in the study of open resonance structures of complex geometry," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 44, 57-79, 2004. doi:10.2528/PIER03030601
7. Velychko, L. G., Y. K. Sirenko, and O. S. Velychko, "Time-domain analysis of open resonators. analytical grounds," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 61, 1-26, 2006. doi:10.2528/PIER06020701
8. Taflove, A. and S. C. Hagness, Computational Electrodynamics: The Finite-difference Time-domain Method, Artech House, Boston, 2000.
9. Sirenko, K. Y. and Y. K. Sirenko, "Exact `absorbing' conditions in the initial boundary-value problems of the theory of open waveguide resonators," Comput. Math. Math. Phys., Vol. 45, No. 3, 490-506, 2005.
10. Velychko, L. G. and Y. K. Sirenko, "A model synthesis of grating absorbing and pattern-forming structures," Electromag. Waves Electron. Syst., Vol. 7, No. 2, 45-59, 2002 (in Russian).
11. Guerin, N., S. Enoch, G. Tayeb, P. Sabouroux, P. Vincent, and H. Legay, "A metallic Fabry-Perot directive antenna," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 1, 220-224, 2006. doi:10.1109/TAP.2005.861578
12. Tantawi, S. G., R. D. Ruth, A. E. Vlieks, and M. Zolotorev, "Active high-power RF pulse compression using optically switched resonant delay lines," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 45, No. 8, 1486-1492, 1997. doi:10.1109/22.618460