1. Sievenpiper, D., L. Zhang, R. F. J. Broas, N. G. Alexopolous, and E. Yablonovitch, "High-impedance electromagnetic surfaces with a forbidden frequency band ," IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., Vol. 47, 2059-2074, 1999.
2. Sievenpiper, D. F., High-impedance electromagnetic surfaces, Ph.D. Thesis, University of California at Los Angeles, 1999.
3. Poilasne, G., "Antennas on high impedance ground planes: On the importance of the antenna isolation," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 41, 237-255, 2003.
4. Rea, S. P., D. Linton, E. Orr, and J. McConnell, "Broadband high impedance surface design for aircraft HIRF protection," IEE Proceeding, Microwave Antennas Propagation, Vol. 153, No. 4, August 2006.
5. Kern, D. J., D. H. Werner, A. Monorchio, L. Lanuzza, and M. J. Wilhelm, "The design synthesis of multiband aritifial magnetic conductors using high impedance frequency selective surfaces ," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 53, No. 1, 8-17, 2005.
6. Islam, S., J. Stiens, G. Poesen, I. Jaeger, G. Koers, and R. Vounckx, "W-band millimeter wave artificial magnetic conductor realization by grounded frequency selective surface," Proceedings Symposium IEEE/LEOS Benelux Chapter, 183-186, Brussels, 2007.
7. Zhou, X., F. Hirtenfelder, Z. Yu, and M. Zhang, Fast simulation of high impedance surface using time domain solver, 2004 4th International Conference on Microwave and Millimeter Wave Technology Proceedings, 731-734, 2004.
8. Yang, F. and R. Samii, "Electromagnetic Band Gap Structures in Antenna Engineering,", 156-201, Cambridge University Press, 2009.
9. Sohn, J. R., K. Y. Kim, and H.-S. Tae, "Comparative study on various artificial magnetic conductors for low-profile antenna," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 61, 27-37, 2006.
10. Ourir, A. and A. de Lustrac, "Artificial magnetic conductor high impedance surface for compact directive antennas," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Symposium 2005, 23-26, 2005.
11. Xie, H.-H., Y.-C. Jiao, K. Song, and Zhang, "A novel multi-band electromagnetic bandgap structure," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 9, 67-74, 2009.
12. Ayop, O., M. K. A. Rahim, M. Abu, and T. Masri, Slotted patch dual band electromagnetic band gap structure design, 3rd European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2009), Berlin, Germany, March 23-27, 2009.
13. Abu, M., M. K. A. Rahim, M. K. Suaidi, I. M. Ibrahim, and N. M. Nor, "Dual-band artificial magnetic conductor (AMC)," Proceedings of 2009 IEEE International Conference on Antennas, Propagation and Systems (INAS 2009) , Johor, Malaysia, December 3-5, 2009.
14. Gu, Y.-Y., W.-X. Zhang, Z.-C. Ge, and Z.-G. Liu, "Research on reflection phase characterizations of artificial magnetic conductors," 2005 Antennas and Propagation and Microwave Conference , APMC, 2005.
15. Lehpamer, H., RFID Design Principles, Artech House, 2008.
16. Chen, Z. N., "Antenna for Portable Devices," John Wiley & Sons, 2007, 71-72.
17. Li, X., L. Yang, S.-X. Gong, Y.-J Yang, and J.-F. Liu, "A compact folded printed dipole antenna for UHF reader," Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 6, 47-54, 2009.
18. Loo, C.-H., K. Elmahgoub, F. Yang, A. Elsherbeni, D. Kajfez, A. Kishk, and T. Elsherbeni, "Chip impedance matching for UHF RFID tag antenna design," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 81, 359-370, 2008.
19. Chang, K., H. Kim, K. S. Hwang, I. J. Yoon, and Y. J. Yoon, "A triple-band printed dipole antenna using parasitic elements," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 47, 221-223, 2005.
20. Wu, Y.-J., B.-H. Sun, J.-F. Li, and Q.-Z. Liu, "Triple-band omni-directional antenna for WLAN application," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 76, 477-484, 2007.
21. Ukkonen, L., L. Sydanheimo, and M. Kivikoski, Patch antenna with EBG ground plane and two-layer substrate for passive RFID of metallic objects, Proc 2004 IEEE AP-S, Vol. 1, 93-96, 2004.
22. Ukkonen, L., L. Sydanheimo, and M. Kivikoski, "Effects of metallic plate size on the performance of microstrip patch-type tag antennas for passive RFID ," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 4, 2005.
23. Mateos, R. M., J. M. Gonzalez, C. Craeye, and J. Romeu, Backscattering measurement from a RFID tag based on artificial magnetic conductors, 2nd European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EuCAP 2007), Edinburgh, UK, November 11-16, 2007.
24. Kim, D. and J. Yeo, "Low-profile RFID tag antenna using compact AMC substrate for metallic objects," IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, Vol. 7, 718-720, 2008.
25. Abu, M. and M. K. A. Rahim, "Triple-band printed dipole tag antenna for RFID," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 9, 145-153, 2009.
26. John, M. and M. J. Ammann, "Integrated antenna for multiband multi-national wireless combined with GSM1800/PCS1900/IMT2000+extension ," Microwave and Optical Technology Letters, Vol. 48, No. 3, 613-615.