1. ICNIRP Guidelines, "Guidelines for limiting exposure to time-varying electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields (up to 300 GHz). International commission on non-ionizing radiation protection," Health Physics, Vol. 74, No. 4, 494-522, 1998.
2. IEC 61000-4-3, Testing and measurement techniques radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test --- Electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC), Part 4-3, International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), Edition 3.2, Apr. 2010.
3. IEEE 1309, "IEEE standard for calibration of electromagnetic field sensors and probes, excluding antennas, from 9 kHz to 40 GHz," IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society, Jun. 1996.
4. Nahma, N. S., M. Kanda, E. Larsen, and M. Crawford, "Methodology for standard electromagnetic field measurements," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 34, No. 4, 490-503, 1985.
5. Kanda, M., E. Larsen, M. Borsero, P. G. Galliano, I. Yokoshima, and N. Nahman, "Standard for electromagnetic field measurement," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 74, No. 1, 120-128, 1986.
6. De Vreede, J. P. M., G. M. Teunisse, K. Munter, H. Hoitink, K. Holland, M. O'Dwyer, L. Bergsten, and L. Puranen, "Calibration of RF field strength meters," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 44, No. 2, 351-355, 1995.
7. Ishigami, S. and H. Masayuki, "A new calibration method for an electric-field probe using TEM waveguides," Proceedings of 20th Int. Zurich Symposium on EMC, 425-428, 2009.
8. NG, K. T., T. E. Batchman, S. Pavlica, and D. L. Veasey, "Amplification and calibration for miniature E-field probes," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 37, No. 3, 434-438, 1988.
9. Gao, Y., A. Lauer, Q. Ren, and I. Wolff, "Calibration of electric coaxial near-field probes and applications," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 46, No. 11, 1694-1702, 1998.
10. Kang, N.-W., J.-S. Kang, D.-C. Kim, J.-H. Kim, and J.-G. Lee, "Characterization method of electric field probe by using transfer standard in GTEM cell," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 58, No. 4, 1109-1113, 2009.
11. Munter, K., "Portable E-field strength meter and its traceable calibration up to 1 GHz using a G-TEM cells," IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, Vol. 46, No. 2, 549-550, 1997.
12. ANSI 63.4, "American national standard for methods of measurement of radio-noise emissions from low-voltage electrical and electronic equipment in the range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz," American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Jan. 2004.
13. CISPR 16-1-4, "Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods --- Part 1--4: Radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus --- Antennas and test sites for radiated disturbance measurements," International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC), 3rd edition, 2010.
14. Betta, G., D. Capriglione, C. F. M. Carobbi, and M. D. Migliore, "Calibration of antenna for EMI measurements in compact semi-anechoic rooms," 16th IMEKO TC4 Symposium, 2008.
15. Valdman, C., M. H. Dias, and J. C. A. Santos, "Design and calibration of electric field probe to the frequency range of 2 to 3 GHz," IEEE Latin America Transactions, Vol. 6, No. 7, 557-563, 2008.
16. Komakine, T., T. Kurosawa, and H. Inoue, "A novel method of electric field estimation by using spherical dielectric scatterer," IEEJ Transactions on Fundamentals and Materials, Vol. 130, No. 5, 462-466, 2010.
17. Guide NPL, A Guide to Power Flux Density and Field Strength Measurement, 1st Ed., The Institute of Measurement and Control, National Physical Laboratory (NPL), 2004.
18. Páez, E., C. Tremola, and M. Azpúrua, "A proposed method for quantifying uncertainty in RF inmunity testing due to EUT presence," Progress In Electromagnetics Research B, Vol. 29, 175-190, 2011.
19. Ifong, W., S. Ishigami, K. Gotoh, and Y. Matsumoto, "Probe calibration by using a different type of probe as a reference in GTEM cell above 1 GHz," IEICE Electronic Express, Vol. 7, No. 6, 460-466, 2010.
20. Chen, S. and J-S. Yuan, "Adaptive gate bias for power amplifier temperature compensation," IEEE on Device and Materials Reliability, Vol. 11, No. 3, 442-449, 2011.
21. Gómez, D., M. Sroka, and J. Jiménez, "Process and temperature compensation for RF low noise amplifiers and mixers," IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, 1204-1211, 2010.
22. Mann, M., B. Gutheil, J. Zastrau, and P. Weiss, "Electromagnetic field measurements --- Means of verification," Proceeding of the 5th WSEAS/IASME, 591-595, 2005.
23. Mann, M., H. Bruggemeyer, and P. Weiss, "Verification of electromagnetic field measurements via inter-laboratory comparison measurements," Advances in Radio Science, No. 3, 83-89, 2005.
24. Stratakis, D., A. Miaoudakis, C. Katsidis, V. Zacharopoulos, and T. Xenos, "On the uncertainty estimation of electromagnetic field measurements using field sensors: A general approach," Radiation Protection Dosimetry, 1-8, 2009.
25. Alexander, M. J., M. J. Salter, D. G. Gentle, D. A. Knight, B. G. Loader, and K. P. Holland, Measurement good practice guide N 73: Calibration and use of antennas, focusing on EMC applications, National Physical Laboratory (NPL), 2004.
26. Chen, Z., Practical considerations for radiated immunities measurement using ETS-lindgren EMC probes, ETS-Lindgren White Paper, 2011, Available at: http://www.ets-lindgren.com/page/?i=WhitePaper-ETSL0511.