1. Niu, J.-X. and X.-L. Zhou, "Analysis of balanced composite right/left handed structure based on different dimensions of complementary split ring resonators," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 74, 341-351, 2007.
2. Guo, Y. and R. Xu, "Planar metamaterials supporting multiple left-handed modes," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 66, 239-251, 2006.
3. Sabah, C., "Tunable metamaterial design composed of triangular split ring resonator and wire strip for S- and C-microwave bands," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 66, 341-357, 2010.
4. Penciu, R. S., K. Aydin, M. Kafesaki, T. Koschny, E. Ozbay, E. N. Economou, and C. M. Soukoulis, "Multi-gap individual and coupled split-ring resonator structures," Optical Society of America, Vol. 16, No. 22, 1-14, Oct. 2008.
5. Chern, R. L., "Large magnetic resonance band gaps for split ring structures with high internal fractions," Optical Society of America, Vol. 16, No. 25, 1-7, Dec. 2008.
6. Marques, R., F. Mesa, J. Martel, and F. Medina, "Comparative analysis of edge- and broadside-coupled split ring resonators for metamaterial design-theory and experiments," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 10, 33-41, Oct. 2003.
7. Balmaz, P. G. and O. J. F. Martin, "Electromagnetic resonances in individual and coupled split-ring resonators," Journal of Applied Physics, Vol. 92, No. 5, 2929-2936, Jun. 2002.
8. Marques, R., F. Martin, and M. Sorolla, "Metamaterials with negative parameters: Theory, design and microwave applications," Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering, Feb. 2008.
9. Bait Suwailam, M. M., M. S. Boybay, and O. M. Ramahi, "Electromagnetic coupling reduction in high-profile monopole antennas using single-negative magnetic metamaterials for MIMO applications," IEEE Trans. on Ant. & Prop., Vol. 58, No. 9, 2894-2902, Sep. 2010.
10. Ansoft's High Frequency Structure Simulator HFSS, 2th version, , 2010, Available: http://www.ansoft.com.