1. Eroglu, A., Wave Propagation and Radiation in Anisotropic and Gyrotropic Media, 1st Ed., Springer, 2010.
2. Kong, J. A., Theory of Electromagnetic Waves, 1st Ed., Wiley-Interscience, New York, 1975.
3. Landau, L. D., L. P. Pitaevski, and E. M. Lifshitz, Electrodynamics of Continous Media, 2nd Ed., Butterworth-Heinemann, 1984.
4. Eroglu, A. and J. K. Lee, "Far field radiation from an arbitrarily orientated Hertzian dipole in the presence of layered anisotropic medium ," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 53, 2005.
5. Lee, J. K. and J. A. Kong, "Dyadic Green's functions for layered anisotropic medium," Electromagnetics, Vol. 3, 111, 1983.
6. Wheeland, S., A. V. Amirkhizi, and S. Nemat-Nasser, "Soft-focusing in anisotropic indefinite media through hyperbolic dispersion," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 132, 389-402, 2012.
7. Choudhury, P. K. and W. K. Soon, "On the tapered optical fibers with radially anisotropic liquid crystal clad," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 115, 461-475, 2011.
8. Gajewski, D., "Radiation from point sources in general anisotropic media," Geophysical Journal International, Vol. 113, 299, 2007.
9. Cakoni, F., D. Colton, P. Monk, and J. Sun, "The inverse electromagnetic scattering problem for anisotropic media," Inverse Problems, Vol. 26, 1, 2010.
10. Yuan, J., C. Gu, and Z. Li, "Electromagnetic scattering by arbitrarily shaped stratified anisotropic media using the equivalent dipole moment method ," International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer-aided Eng., Vol. 20, 416, 2010.
11. Geng, Y.-L., X.-B. Wu, and B. Guan, "Electromagnetic scattering from an anisotropic uniaxial-coated conducting sphere," PIERS Proceedings, 403-407, Hangzhou, China, Aug. 22-26, 2005.
12. Wong, K. and H. Chen, "Electromagnetic scattering by a uniaxially anisotropic sphere," IEE Proceedings H Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 139, No. 314, 1992.
13. Varadan, V. V., A. Lakhtakia, and V. K. Varadran, "Scattering by three-dimensional anisotropic scatterers," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propag., Vol. 37, 800, 1989.
14. Slawinski, M. A., R. A. Slawinski, and R. J. Brown, "A generalized form of Snell's law in anisotropic media," Geophysics, Vol. 65, 632-637, Mar.-Apr. 2000.
15. Smith, D. R. and D. Shurig, "Electromagneticwave propagation in media with indefinite permittivity and permeability tensors materials ," Phys. Rev. Lett., Vol. 90, 077 405-1-4, Feb. 2003.
16. Landry, G. D. and T. A. Maldonado, "Complete method to determine transmission and reflection characteristics at a planar interface between arbitrarily oriented biaxial media," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 12, No. 9, 2048-2063, Sep. 1995.
17. Stamnes, J. J. and G. S. Sithambaranathan, "Reflection and refraction of an arbitrary electromagnetic wave at a plane interface separating isotropic and biaxial medium," J. Opt. Soc. Am. A, Vol. 18, No. 12, 3119-3129, Dec. 2001.
18. Grzegorczyk, T. M., M. Nikku, X. Chen, B.-I.Wu, and J. A. Kong, "Refraction laws for anisotropic media and their application to left-handed metamaterials," IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 53, No. 4, 1443-1450, 2005.
19. Grzegorczyk, T. M., X. Chen, J. Pacheco, J. Chen, B.-I. Wu, and J. A. Kong, "Reflection coefficients and Goos-Hänchen shifts in anisotropic and bianisotropic left-handed metamaterials," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 51, 83-113, 2005.
20. Barkovskii, L. M., G. N. Borzdov, and A. V. Lavrinenko, "Fresnel's reflection transmission operators for stratified gyroanisotropic media," J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., Vol. 20, 1095-1106, 1987.
21. Furs, A. N. and T. A. Alexeeva, "Reflection and transmission of weakly inhomogeneous anisotropic and bianisotropic layers calculated by perturbation method," J. Phys. A: Math. Theor., Vol. 41, No. 6, 065203, 2008.
22. Zhukovsky, S. V. and V. M. Galynsky, "Spectral and polarization effects in deterministically non-periodic multilayers containing optically anisotropic and gyrotropic materials," J. Opt. A: Pure Appl. Opt., Vol. 8, 489-500, 2006.
23. Golden, K. M. and S. F. Ackley, "Modeling of anisotropic electromagnetic reflection from sea ice," J. Geophys. Res., Vol. 86, No. c9, 8107-8116, Sep. 1981.
24. Nghiem, S. V., M. Borgreaud, J. A. Kong, and R. T. Shin, "Polarimetric remote sensing of geophysical media with layer random medium model ," Progress In Electromagnetic Research, Vol. 3, 1-73, 1990. Polarimetric Remote Sensing, J. A. Kong, Ed., Chapter 1, 1-73, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1990.
25. Noble, B. and J. W. Daniel, Applied Linear Algebra, 3rd Ed., Chapter 3, Prentice-Hall, 1988.
26. Eroglu, A., Y. H. Lee, and J. K. Lee, "Dyadic Green's functions for multi-layered uniaxially anisotropic media with an arbitrarily oriented optic axes ," IET Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 5, No. 15, 1779-1788, Dec. 2011.