1. Akyildiz, I. F. and M. C. Vuran, Wireless Sensor Networks, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, New Jersey, 2010.
2. Zheng, J. and A. Jamalipour, Wireless Sensor Networks --- A Networking Perspective, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, New Jersey, 2009.
3. Callaway, Jr., E. H., Wireless Sensor Networks: Architectures and Protocols, Auerbach Publications, Boca Raton, 2004.
4. Welch, T. B., J. R. Wood, R. W. McParlin, L. K. Schulze, T. P. Flaherty, S. G. Carlone Hanson, R. J. Cahill, and R. A. Foran, Very near ground RF propagation measurements for wireless systems , Proc. IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, 2556-2558, Tokyo, 2000.
5. Sohrabi, K., B. Manriquez, and G. J. Pottie, Near ground wideband channel measurements in 800-1000 MHz, Proc. IEEE 49th Vehicular Technology Conference, 571-574, Houston, 1999.
6. Foran, R. A., T. B. Welch, and M. J. Walker, Very near ground radio frequency propagation measurements and analysis for military applications , Proc. IEEE Military Communications Conference, 336-340, New Jersey, 1999.
7. Joshi, G. G., C. B. Dietrich, Jr., C. R. Anderson, W. G. Newhall, W. A. Davis, J. Isaacs, and G. Barnett, "Near-ground channel measurements over line-of-sight and forested paths," IEEE Proceedings Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation, 589-596, 2005.
8. Molina Garcia Pardo, J. M., A. Martinez Sala, M. V. Bueno Delgado, E. Egea Lopez, L. Juan Llacer, and J. García Haro, Channel model at 868 MHz for wireless sensor networks in outdoor scenarios, Proc. International Workshop on Wireless AD-HOC Networks, 23-26, London, 2005.
9. Yarkoni, N. and N. Blaunstein, "Prediction of propagation characteristics in indoor radio communication environments," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 59, 151-174, 2006.
10. Lee, W. C. Y., Wireless and Cellular Telecommunications, McGraw Hill, Columbus, 2005.
11. Rappaport, T. S., Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice, Prentice Hall PTR, New Jersey, 2002.
12. Parsons, J. D. and Mobile Radio Propagation Channel, , John Wiley and Sons Ltd, New Jersey, 2000.
13. Bertoni, H. L., Radio Propagation for Modern Wireless Systems, Prentice Hall PTR, New Jersey, 2000.
14. Rao, T. R., S. V. B. Rao, M. V. S. N. Prasad, S. Mangal, A. Iqbal, and D. R. Lakshmi, "Mobile radio propagation path loss studies at VHF/UHF bands in Southern India," IEEE Trans. Broadcasting, Vol. 46, No. 2, 158-164, 2000.
15. Rao, T. R., S. V. B. Rao, M. V. S. N. Prasad, and S. K. Sarkar, "Single Knife edge diffraction propagation studies over a hilly terrain," IEEE Trans. Broadcasting, Vol. 45, No. 1, 20-29, 1999.
16. Prasad, M. V. S. N. and I. Ahmed, "Comparison of some path loss prediction methods with VHF/UHF measurements," IEEE Trans. Broadcasting, Vol. 43, No. 4, 459-486, 1997.
17. Jakes, W. C., Microwave Mobile Communication, IEEE Press, New Jersey, 1994.
18. Collins, R. E. and F. J. Zucker, Antenna Theory --- Part 2, McGraw-Hill, Columbus, 1969.
19. Abiola, F. and F. Jeff, Effects of natural propagation environments on wireless sensor network coverage area, Proc. 35th Southeastern Symposium on System Theory, 16-20, 2003.
20. Wyne, S., A. P. Singh, F. Tufvesson, and A. F. Molisch, "A statistical model for indoor o±ce wireless sensor channels," IEEE Trans. on Wireless Communications, Vol. 8, No. 8, 4154-4164, 2009.
21. Willis, S. L. and C. J. Kikkert, Radio propagation model for long-range AD HOC wireless sensor network, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Wireless Networks, Communications and Mobile Computing , 826-832, 2005.
22. Taha-Ahmed, B., J. L. Masa-Campos, and D. F. Campillo, "Propagation loss measurement due to miscellaneous phenomenon at 5.6 GHz band," Progress In Electromagnetics Research C, Vol. 32, 207-220, 2012.
23. Janek, J. and J. Evans, "Predicting ground effects of omni-directional antennas in wireless sensor networks ," Wireless Sensor Networks, Vol. 2, No. 12, 879-890, 2010.
24. Seybold, J. S., Introduction to RF Propagation, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, New Jersey, 2005.
25. Tranter, W. H., et al., Wireless Personal Communications Channel Modelling and System Engineering, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Massachusetts, 2002.
26. ITU-R, Recommendation, P. 527-3, Electrical characteristics of the surface of the earth, 1992.
27. Balanis, C. A., Antenna Theory, John Wiley and Sons Ltd, New Jersey, 2005.
28. Kraus, J. D., Antennas for All Applications, McGraw Hill, Columbus, 2006.
29. ITU-R, Recommendation, P. 1238-7, Propagation data and prediction methods for the planning of indoor radio communication systems and radio local area networks in the frequency range 900MHz to 100 GHz, 2012.
30. Qaraqe, Q. A., et al., "Statistical wireless channel propagation characteristics in underground mines at 900 MHz: A comparative analysis with indoor channels ," Ad Hoc Networks, 2011, doi:10.1016/j.adhoc.2011.01.015.
31. Pahlavan, K. and R. Ganesh, Statistical characterization of a partitioned indoor radio channel, Proc. IEEE International Conference on Communications, Vol. 3, 1252-1256, Chicago, 1992.
32. Alexander, S. E., "Radio propagation within buildings at 900 MHz," Electronics Letters, Vol. 18, No. 21, 913-914, 1982.
33. Aleksandar, N., N. Natasa, and P. George, "Modern approaches in modeling of mobile radio systems propagation environment," IEEE Communication Surveys and Tutorials, Vol. 3, No. 3, 2-12, 2000.