1. Toliyat, H., T. A. Lipo, and J. C. White, "Analysis of a concentrated winding induction machine for adjustable speed drive applications. I. Motor analysis," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 6, 679-692, 1991.
2. DeBortoli, , M. J., , S. J. Salon, and C. J. Slavic, "Effect of rotor eccentricity and parallel winding on induction behavior: A study using finite element analysis," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 29, No. 2, 1676-1682, 1993.
3. Vaseghi, B., N. Takorabet, and F. Meibody-Tabar, "Transient finite element analysis of induction machines with stator winding turn fault," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 95, 1-18, 2009.
4. Milimonfared, J., H. Meshgin Kelk, A. Der Minassians, S. Nandi, and H. A. Toliyat, "A novel approach for broken bar detection in cage induction motors," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 35, 1000-1006, 1999.
5. Joksimovic, M. G. and J. Penman, "The detection of inter turn short circuits in the stator windings of operating motors," IEEE Transactions on Industry Application, Vol. 47, 1078-1084, 2000.
6. Al-Nuaim, N. A. and H. Toliyat, "A novel method for modeling dynamic air-gap eccentricity in synchronous machines based on modified winding function theory," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 13, 156-162, 1998.
7. Tabatabaei, I, J. Faiz, H. Lesani, and M. T. Nabavi-Razavi, "Modeling and simulation of a salient pole synchronous generator with dynamic eccentricity using modified winding function approach," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 40, No. 3, May 2004.
8. Joksimovic, G. M., "Dynamic simulation of cage induction machine with air gap eccentricity," IEE Proc. Electr. Power Appl., Vol. 152, No. 4, 803-811, July 2005.
9. Mishra, C., A. Routray, and S. Mukhopadhyay, "A computationally e±cient winding function method for calculation of inductances in an asymmetric induction motor," Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 35, No. 1, 43-61, 2007.
10. Akbari, H., H. Meshgin Kelk, and J. Milimonfared, "Extension of winding function theory for radial and axial non-uniform air gap in salient pole synchronous machines," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 114, 407-428, 2011.
11. Lubin, T. , T. Hamiti, H. Razik, and A. Rezzoug, "Comparison between finite element analysis and winding function theory for inductances and torque calculation of a synchronous reluctance machine," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 43, No. 8, 3406-3410, 2007.
12. Babaei, M., J. Faiz, B. M. Ebrahimi, S. Amini, and J. Nazarzadeh, "A detailed analytical model of a salient-pole synchronous generator under dynamic eccentricity fault," IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, Vol. 47, No. 4, 764-771, 2011.
13. Toliyat, H. A. and N. A. Al-Nuaim, "Simulation and detection of dynamic air-gap eccentricity in salient-pole synchronous machines," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 35, No. 1, 86-93, 1999.
14. Tu, X., L.-A. Dessaint, M. El Kahel, and A. Barry, "Modeling and experimental validation of internal faults in salient pole synchronous machines including space harmonics," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, Vol. 71, 425-439, 2006.
15. Neti, P. and S. Nandi, "Stator interturn fault detection of synchronous machines using field current and rotor search-coil voltage signature analysis," IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications, Vol. 45, No. 3, 911-920, 2009.
16. Dehkordi, A., P. Neti, A. Gole, and T. Maguire, "Development and validation of a comprehensive synchronous machine model for a real time environment," IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion, Vol. 25, No. 1, 34-48, 2010.
17. Akbari, H., J. Milimonfared, and H. Meshgin Kelk, "A novel technique for the computation of inductances of salient pole machines under different eccentricity conditions," Electric Power Components and Systems, Vol. 39, No. 14, 1507-1522, 2011.
18. Faiz, J., I. Tabatabaei, and E. Sharifi, "A precise electromagnetic modeling and performance analysis of a three-phase squirrel-cage induction motor under mixed eccentricity condition," Electromagnetics, Vol. 24, 471-489, 2004.
19. Ostovic, V., Computer Aided Analysis of Electrical Machines, Mathematical Approach, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cli?s, NJ, 1994.
20. Akbari, H., "Analytical computation of reluctance synchronous machine inductances under di?erent eccentricity faults," Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 24, 29-44, 2012.