1. Ewe, , W. B., L. W. Li, and M. S. Leong, "Fast solution of mixed dielectric/conducting scattering problem using volume-surface adaptive Integral method," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, No. 1, 3071-3077, 2004.
2. Tong, , C., P. Yan, Z. Huang, and F. Geng, "Simultaneous extrapolation of RCS of a radar target in both angular and frequency domains based on bivariate Pade approximant technique," Proc. Asia-Pacific Microwave Proceedings, Vol. 3, 1-4, 2005.
3. Gudu, , T. and L. Alatan, "Use of asymptotic waveform evaluation technique in the analysis of multilayer structures with doubly periodic dielectric gratings," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation , Vol. 57, No. 9, 2641-2649, 2009.
4. Olsson, , K. H. A., "Model order reduction with rational krylov methods," Ph.D. Thesis, KTH Computer Science and Communication,, 2005.
5. Grimme, , E. J., "Krylov projection methods for model reduction," Ph.D. Thesis, Coordinated-Science Laboratory, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, , 1997.
6. Salimbahrami, , B. and B. Lohmann, "Order reduction of large scale second-order systems using Krylov subspace methods," Linear Algebra and Its Applications , Vol. 415, No. 2--3, 385-405, 2006.
7. Bai, , Z. and Y. Su, "SOAR: A second-order Arnoldi method for the solution of the quadratic eigenvalue problem," SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl., Vol. 26, No. 3, 640-659, 2005.
8. Koyama, , T. and S. Govindjee, "Moment matching theorems for dimension reduction of higher order dynamical systems via higher order Krylov subspaces," Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, 2008.
9. Li, , Y.-T., Z. Bai, Y. Su, and X. Zeng, "Model order reduction of parameterized interconnect networks via a two-directional Arnoldi process," IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, Vol. 27, No. 9, 1571-1582, 2008.
10. Bradley, , P., C. Brennan, M. Condon, and M. Mullen, "Accelerated source-sweep analysis using a reduced-order model approach," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 59, No. 11, 4360-4363, 2011.
11. Slone, , R. D., , R. Lee, and J.-F. Lee, "Well-conditioned asymptotic waveform evaluation for finite elements," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 51, No. 9, 2442-2447, 2003.
12. Farle, O. and R. Dyczij-Edlinger, "Numerically stable moment matching for linear systems parameterized by polynomials in multiple variables with applications to finite element models of microwave structures," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 58, No. 11, 3675-3684, 2010.
13. Farle, O., V. Hilla, P. Ingelstrma, and R. Dyczij-Edlinger, "Multiparameter polynomial order reduction of linear finite element models," Mathematical and Computer Modelling of Dynamical Systems, Vol. 14, No. 5, 421-434, 2008.
14. Ahmadloo, , M. and A. Dounavis, "Parameterized model-order reduction for e±cient eigenanalysis of dielectric waveguide structures," IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Vol. 56, No. 12, 2851-2851, 2008.
15. Peterson, , A. F., S. L. Ray, and R. Mittra, Computational Methods for Electromagnetics, IEEE Press Series on Electromagnetic Wave Theory 1st Ed., , Wiley-IEEE Press, Piscataway, New Jersey, USA, 1997.
16. Fasenfest, , B., J. D. Rockway, N. J. Champagne, and R. M. Sharpe, "A generalized fast frequency sweep algorithm for coupled circuit EM simulations ," Proc. IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Vol. 4, 3944-3947, 2004.
17. Slone, , R. D., "Fast frequency sweep model order reduction of polynomial matrix equations resulting from finite element discretizations," Ph.D. Thesis, Ohio State Univ. , 2002.
18. Bradley, , P., , C. Brennan, and M. Condon, "Effcient wideband electromagnetic scattering computation for frequency dependent lossy dielectrics using WCAWE," IEEE Trans. on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 10, 3274-3282, 2009.
19. Gong, , Y. X., R. Mittra, L. Zhen, and W. Z. Shao, "Design of a two-layer ultra-wideband microwave absorber," IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 1-4, 2010.
20. Jorba, , A, M. Zou, and , "A software package for the numerical integration of odes by means of high-order taylor methods," Experimental Mathematics Exp. , Vol. 14, 99-117, 2005.
21. Abramowitz, , M. , I. A. Stegun, and , "Handbook of Mathematical Functions with Formulas, Graphs, and Mathematical Tables,", 1964.