1. Chelli, A. and M. Patzold, "The impact of fixed and moving scatterers on the statistics of MIMO vehicle-to-vehicle channels," Proc. 2009 Veh. Technol. Conf., 1-6, 2009.
2. Molisch, A.F., "Ultrawideband propagation channels --- Theory, measurement, and modeling," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 54, No. 5, 1528-1545, 2005.
3. Vizitiu, I. C., Fundamentals of Electronic Warfare, MatrixRom Publishing House, 2011.
4. Wang, Y., X. Yu, Y. Zhang, H. Lv, T. Jiao, G. Lu, W. Z. Li, Z. Li, X. Jing, and J. Wang, "Using Wavelet entropy to distinguish between humans and dogs detected by UWB radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 139, 335-352, 2013.
5. Zhou, W., J.-T. Wang, H. W. Chen, and X. Li, "Signal model and moving target detection based on MIMO synthetic aperture radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 131, 311-329, 2012.
6. Waadt, E., S. Wang, C. Kocks, A. Burnic, D. Xu, G. H. Bruck, and P. Jung, "Positioning in multiband OFDM UWB utilizing received signal strength," Proc. 7th Workshop Positioning Navigation and Communication, 308-312, 2010.
7. Li, W. Z., Z. Li, H. Lv, G. Lu, Y. Zhang, X. Jing, S. Li, and J. Wang, "A new method for non-line-of-sight vital sign monitoring based on developed adaptive line enhancer using low centre frequency UWB radar," Progress In Electromagnetics Research, Vol. 133, 535-554, 2013.
8. Mizui, K., M. Uchida, and M. Nakagawa, "Vehicle-to-vehicle communication and ranging system using spread spectrum technique," Proc. IEEE Veh. Technol. Conf., 335-338, May 1993.
9. Sturm, C. and W. Wiesbeck, "Waveform design and signal processing aspects for fusion of wireless communications and radar sensing," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 99, No. 7, 1236-1259, 2011.
18. Donnet, B. J. and I. D. Longstaff, "Combining MIMO radar with OFDM communications," Proc. 3rd European Radar Conf., 37-40, Sep. 2006.
11., , CEPT Report 34: Report B from CEPT to European Commission in response to the Mandate 4 on Ultra-Wideband (UWB), 2009.
12. Pi»stea, A. M., T. Palade, A. Moldovan, and H. Saligheh Rad, "The impact of antenna directivity and channel bandwidth on the power spectral density of wideband and UWB MISO channels," Proc. 2011 Int. Conf. on Wireless and Mobile Comm., 36-41, 2011.
13. Saligheh Rad, H. and S. Gazor, "The Effect of mobile station rotation on a correlationmodel for microcellular environments," Proc. 2004 of Global Telecomm. Conf., 3058-3062, 2004.
14. Papoulis, A. and U. Pillais, Probability, Random Variables, and Stochastic Processes, 4th Ed., McGraw-Hill, 2002.
15. Jakes, W. C., Microwave Mobile Communications, Wiley, NY, 1974.
16. Merz, R. and J. Y. Le Boudec, "Conditional bit error rate for an impulse radio UWB channel with interfering users," Proc. 2005 IEEE Int. Conf. on UWB, 130-135, 2005.
17. Rangnekar, A. and K. M. Sivalingam, "Multiple channel scheduling in UWB based IEEE 802.15.3 networks," Proc. 2004 First Int. Conf. on Broadband Networks, 406-415, 2004.
18. Stuber, G. L., Principles of Mobile Communication, Kluwer, Boston, MA, 1996.