1. Murata, K. and N. Honma, "Analysis of maximum channel capacity for linear antennas using method of moments," 2011 International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (ISAP 2011), Electric Proc. of ISAP 2011, Oct. 2011.
2. Migliore, M. D., "On the role of the number of degrees of freedom of the field in MIMO channels," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 54, No. 2, 620-628, Feb. 2006.
3. Quist, B. T. and M. A. Jensen, "Optimal antenna radiation characteristics for diversity and MIMO systems," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 57, No. 11, 3474-3481, Nov. 2009.
4. Recioui, A. and H. Bentarzi, "Capacity optimization of MIMO wireless communication systems using a hybrid genetic-taguchi algorithm," Wireless Personal Communications, Vol. 71, No. 2, 1003-1019, Springer, 2013.
5. Olgun, U., C. A. Tunc, D. Aktas, V. B. Erturk, and A. Altintas, "Optimization of linear wire antenna arrays to increase MIMO capacity using swarm intelligence," The Second European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, 2007. EuCAP 2007, 1-6, Nov. 11-16, 2007.
6. Reichardt, L., J. Pontes, W. Wiesbeck, and T. Zwick, "Virtual drives in vehicular communication," IEEE Vehicular Technology Magazine, Vol. 6, 54-62, May 2011.
7. Reichardt, L., J. Maurer, T. Fugen, and T. Zwick, "Virtual drive: A complete V2X communication and radar system simulator for optimization of multiple antenna systems," Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 99, No. 7, 1295, 1310, Jul. 2011.
8. Pontes, J., L. Reichardt, and T. Zwick, "Investigation on antenna systems for Car-to-Car communication," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 29, 7-14, Feb. 2011.
9. Pontes, J., Optimized Analysis and Design of Multiple Element Antennas for Urban Communication, Ph.D thesis, Karlsruhe Institute of Techology, 2010.
10. Reichardt, L., T. Mahler, Y. L. Sit, and T. Zwick, "Using a synthesis methodology for the design of automotive antenna systems," Proceedings of the Europan Conference on Antennas and Propagation, EuCAP 2013, Gothenburg, Sweden, Apr. 2013.
11. Reichardt, L., T. Mahler, T. Schipper, and T. Zwick, "Influence of single and multiple antenna placements on the capacity of C2C communication systems," Proceedings of the European Microwave Conference 2013, EuMC 2013, Nuernberg, Germany, Oct. 2013.
12. Sit, Y. L., L. Reichardt, R. Liu, H. Liu, and T. Zwick, "Maximum capacity antenna design for an indoor MIMO-UWB communication system," In Proceedings of the 10th International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation and EM Theory, Xian, China, Oct. 2012.
13. Zheng, L. and D. N. C. Tse, "Diversity and multiplexing: A fundamental tradeoff in multiple-antenna channels," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol. 49, 1073-1096, May 2003.
14. Gesbert, D., M. Shafi, D. Shiu, P. J. Smith, and A. Naguib, "From theory to practice: An overview of MIMO space-time coded wireless systems," IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, Vol. 21, 281-302, 2003.
15. Wallace, J. W. and M. A. Jensen, "Intrinsic capacity of the MIMO wireless channel," Proceedings of the 56th IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference, Vol. 2, 701-705, 2002.
16. Tsoulos, G., MIMO System Technology for Wireless Communications, CRC Press, 2006.
17. Raleigh, G. G. and J. M. Cioffi, "Spatio-temporal coding for wireless communication," IEEE Transactions on Communications, Vol. 46, 357-366, Mar. 1998.
18. Suvikunnas, P., J. Salo, L. Vuokko, J. Kivinen, K. Sulonen, and P. Vainikainen, "Comparison of MIMO antenna configurations: Methods and experimental results," IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, Vol. 57, 1021-1031, 2008.
19. Jensen, M. A. and J. W. Wallace, "A review of antennas and propagation for MIMO wireless communications," IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, Vol. 52, 32810-2824, 2004.
20. Klenner, P., S. Vogeler, K.-D. Kammeyer, L. Reichardt, S. Knörzer, J. Maurer, and W. Wiesbeck, "System design for time-variant channels," OFDM - Concepts for Future Communication Systems, Vol. 1, 144-150, Springer, 2011.
21. Chizhik, D., "Slowing the time-fluctuating MIMO channel by beam forming," IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol. 3, 1554-1565, Mar. 2004.
22. Klenner, P., L. Reichardt, K. D. Kammeyer, and T. Zwick, "Spatio-temporal coding for wireless communication," MIMO-OFDM, 69-78, Springer, Netherlands, 2009.