1. Li, X., Z. Xu, W. Ling, and P. Liu, "Design of highly nonlinear photonic crystal fibers with flattened chromatic dispersion," Appl. Opt., Vol. 53, 6682-6687, 2014.
2. Liao, J., J. Sun, Y. Qin, and M. Du, "Ultra-flattened chromatic dispersion and highly nonlinear photonic crystal fibers with ultralow confinement loss employing hybrid cladding," Optical Fiber Technology, Vol. 19, No. 5, 468-475, October 2013.
3. Su, W., S. Lou, H. Zou, and B. Han, "A highly nonlinear photonic quasi-crystal fiber with low confinement loss and flattened dispersion," Optical Fiber Technology, Vol. 20, No. 5, 473-477, October 2014.
4. Abdur Razzak, S. M. and Y. Namihira, "Proposal for highly nonlinear dispersion-flattened octagonal photonic crystal fibers," IEEE Photonics Technology Letters, Vol. 20, No. 4, February 15, 2008.
5. Zhang, A. and M. S. Demokan, "Broadband wavelength converter based on four-wave mixing in a highly nonlinear photonic crystal fiber," Optics Letter, Vol. 30, 2375-2377, 2005.
6. Nair, A. A., S. K. Sudheer, and M. Jayaraju, "Design and simulation of octagonal photonic crystal fiber for supercontinum generation," Advanced in Optical Science and Engineering, Chapter 25, Springer, India, 2015.
7. Yamamoto, T., H. Kubota, S. Kawanishi, M. Tanaka, and S. Yamaguchi, "Supercontinuum generation at 1:55 μm in a dispersion-flattened polarization maintaining photonic crystal fiber," Opt. Express, Vol. 11, 1537-1540, 2003.
8. Namihira, Y., J. Liu, T. Koga, F. Begum, Md. A. Hossein, N. Zou, S. F. Kaijage, Y. Hirako, H. Higa, and Md. A. Islam, "Design of highly nonlinear octagonal photonic crystal fiber with near-zero flattened dispersion at 1.31_m waveband," Optical Rev., Vol. 18, No. 6, 436-440, 2011.
9. Finazzi, V., T. M. Monro, and D. J. Richardson, "Small-core holey fibers: Nonlinearity and confinement loss trade-offs," J. Opt. Soc. Am. B, Vol. 20, 1427-1436, 2003.
10. Bjarklev, A., J. Broeng, and A. S. Bjarklev, Photonic Crystal Fiber, Kluwer Academic Publisher, Boston, 2003.
11. Xu, H., J. Wu, K. Xu, Y. Dai, and J. Lin, "Highly nonlinear all-solid photonic crystal fibers with low dispersion slope," Appl. Opt., Vol. 50, 5798-5802, 2011.
12. Olyaee, S. and F. Taghipour, "Ultra-flattened dispersion hexagonal photonic crystal fibre with low confinement loss and large effective area," IET Optoelectron., Vol. 6, 82-87, 2012.
13. Zhang, Y. N., L. Y. Ren, Y. K. Gong, X. H. Li, L. R. Wang, and C. D. Sun, "Design and optimization of highly nonlinear low dispersion crystal fiber with high birefringence for four-wave mixing," Appl. Opt., Vol. 49, 3208-3214, 2010.
14. Abdur Razzak, S. M., M. A. Goffar Khan, Y. Namihira, and M. Y. Hussain, "Optimum design of a dispersion managed photonic crystal fiber for nonlinear optics applications in telecom systems," Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (ICECE), 570-573, 2008.
15. Saitoh, K., N. J. Florous, and M. Koshiba, "Ultra-flattened chromatic dispersion controllability using a defected-core photonic crystal fiber with low confinement losses," Opt. Express, Vol. 13, 8365-8371, 2005.
16. Tan, X., Y. Geng, Z. Tian, P. Wang, and J. Yao, "Study of ultraflattened dispersion square-lattice photonic crystal fiber with low confinement loss," Optoelectron. Lett., Vol. 5, 124-127, 2009.
17. Abdur Razzak, S. M., Md. A. Goffar Khan, F. begum, and S. Kaijage, "Guiding properties of a decagonal photonic crystal fiber," Journal of Microwaves and Optoelectronics, Vol. 6, No. 1, 2007.
18. Abdur Razzak, S. M., F. Begum, S. Kaijage, and N. Zou, "Design of a decagonal photonic crystal fiber for ultra-flattened chromatic dispersion," IEICE Trans. Electron., Vol. E90-C, No. 11, 2007.
19. Li, D.-M., G.-Y. Zhou, C.-M. Xia, C. Wang, and J.-H. Yuan, "Design on a highly birefringent and nonlinear photonic crystal fiber in the C waveband," Chin. Phys. B, Vol. 23, 044209, 2014.
20. Kim, J., "Design of nonlinear photonic crystal fibers with a double-cladded coaxial core for zero chromatic dispersion," Appl. Opt., Vol. 51, 6896-6900, 2012.
21. Poletti, F., V. Finazzi, T. M. Monro, N. G. R. Broderick, V. Tse, and D. J. Richardson, "Inverse design and fabrication tolerances of ultra-flattened dispersion holey fibers," Optics Express, Vol. 13, No. 10, 3728, 2005.